east st. louis burned body folow

east st. louis burned body folow

There are 62 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jun 27, 2010, titled east st. louis burned body folow. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

The probable cause and mug shots were delivered to officials by the Major Case Squad and they tell a bit of the story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
flasurfer64

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 27, 2010
Does anyone at your station know how to write a decent story????????

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 27, 2010
Really sick what people do to each other....verum.
b2nd2no1

East Saint Louis, IL

#3 Jun 27, 2010
Oh no, where's all the racist comments and posters of those comments. Nowhere 2 be found, my point exactly. You people had so many racist comments about the victim and murders before the body was even identified "Black this, ape that,mudskin this,etc." said you racist peons.

Here the victim and murders all white. As one of you said " ol well it's 2 birds, killed with 1 stone." Well it seems 2 be "3 birds, killed with 1 stone." My condolences due go out to the family of the victim. And to you people who are still living in the 1920's "You should'nt assume, cause when you do, you make an a** of yourself!"
Paula Miller-Stanley

Beecher City, IL

#4 Jun 27, 2010
Zachary Paul Irvin is my son, I would like to see Dennis Iagulli put to death. I know this will not bring my son back but the bible says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a toothe.
Rosa

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 27, 2010
Oh My Fing God! This is sick!
lisa

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 27, 2010
sorry for your loss mrs.miller stanley
Saddened

Savannah, GA

#7 Jun 27, 2010
Here is the piece of shit Dennis Iagulli's myspace page. I want to see those people on his friends list questioned and jailed.
http://www.myspace.com/djiagulli
Thomas Franklin

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 28, 2010
Iagulli simply needs the death penalty. Sorry for your loss Ma'am.
Theresa B

Taylorville, IL

#10 Jun 28, 2010
Paula Miller-Stanley wrote:
Zachary Paul Irvin is my son, I would like to see Dennis Iagulli put to death. I know this will not bring my son back but the bible says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a toothe.
AMEN! So sorry Paula...
Avenging Angel

United States

#11 Jun 28, 2010
b2nd2no1 wrote:
Oh no, where's all the racist comments and posters of those comments. Nowhere 2 be found, my point exactly. You people had so many racist comments about the victim and murders before the body was even identified "Black this, ape that,mudskin this,etc." said you racist peons.
Here the victim and murders all white. As one of you said " ol well it's 2 birds, killed with 1 stone." Well it seems 2 be "3 birds, killed with 1 stone." My condolences due go out to the family of the victim. And to you people who are still living in the 1920's "You should'nt assume, cause when you do, you make an **** of yourself!"
You beat me to punch this time,if they where the other color there would be 99 posts by now, condolences to the victims family.
The One MFs

Belleville, IL

#12 Jun 28, 2010
Ms.Paula, sorry for your lost, there are really no words that any one can say to ease the pain of losing your child. Meaning, no one knows how you feel unless they have been there. Take comfort in God, He loves you, he loves us all. My condolences to you and your entire family.
Thomas Franklin

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 28, 2010
To my fellow blacks. Let us take the high road here and not make this about race. If you will notice, Zachary's mother is on here. I know it is tempting, but, she is hurting now. Let us support her as much as possible. Again, I am sorry to hear of your loss Ma'am. Hope you are okay.
craig x

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 28, 2010
This is almost a scene out of a horror flick. I don't know what this man did to deserve such a horrible death but those that are responsible deserve nothing less than the electric chair.What kind of person can shoot you,cut you up, then burn you. That's pure "evil"!
JWells

Des Moines, IA

#15 Jun 28, 2010
I'm a friend of the family and this has been such a devastating time for them. Zach was an awesome person. Very friendly , would have gave you his last dime if he thought it would help you out . I never seen him in a bad mood he was just an all around good hearted person. He did not deserve this in anyway.
I really hope this man gets the death penalty for what he has done.

Love ya Paula
Ahura

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jun 28, 2010
Crime comes in all colors. Instead of pointing fingers at any race, lets blame the criminals and demand justice regardless of what race they are.
Sorry for your loss Paula. Hopefully the scumbag that murdered your son will get what he deserves. The real punishment awaits him after death.
Edwardsville Woman

Highland, IL

#18 Jun 28, 2010
So sorry to hear about your loss - To the family!
I am just wondering how they know so much about the what when and where about the murder? Seems like they have it all fiqured out in a number os days! WOW this just seems a little strange to me???
Way To Go

Rolla, MO

#19 Jun 28, 2010
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family .
Big Duke Six

Belleville, IL

#20 Jun 28, 2010
b2nd2no1 wrote:
Here the victim and murders all white. As one of you said " ol well it's 2 birds, killed with 1 stone." Well it seems 2 be "3 birds, killed with 1 stone." My condolences due go out to the family of the victim. And to you people who are still living in the 1920's "You should'nt assume, cause when you do, you make an **** of yourself!"
Well no sh#t sherlock.

However the FACT remains that blacks committ murder at a rate 14 TIMES that of whites!!!!!!!!!!

Also, all blacks are racists and super hypocrits.

This is why NO white woman can safely walk through any black ghetto without getting physically or verbally assaulted and when it happens its "just crime" and she should have known better than to be there.

On the flip side if a black gets assaulted in a white neighborhood, call the FBI and naacp, cause it be a HATE CRIME.

The double standards are glaring.
Thomas Franklin

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jun 28, 2010
HEY NOW. If you two want to do this go elsewhere. A mom lost her child. She is on here and probably reading your BS. If you lost your kid like this would you want to read BS like this?
waitress

Brownstown, IL

#22 Jun 28, 2010
There is absolutely no words to justify or come close to the feelings of this lost love one. i work at a diner where zach often came too. he was full of smiles and often spent his time with little kids teaching them how to play pool or cracking jokes, making everyone smile. he always made his order difficult for us just to tease us and test our waitress skills. zach would always make everything happier when he walked in. my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family paula.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving Illinois 7 hr Gabriel 1
Nina McGee stay away from my husband Jun 13 Fedupp 1
News Historic St. Louis riverboat now rusted scrap (Jul '09) Jun 10 scoop 66
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Apr '16 TheGraduate 68
Horsting Mar '16 Reconone 1
News A $10 million Project Will See the President, a... (Jul '09) Feb '16 lou 34
snitch list Feb '16 dontdoit 1

Brownstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownstown Mortgages