Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,885

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55893 Jun 25, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh am I bullying you Wussy!!? Oh
tough triple nips!!
Do you really think you have done anything I haven't already handled?

The fact is, you have proved who is the troll, haven't you?

Are you proud of yourself?

Smile.

Location hidden

#55894 Jun 25, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Different Terry Crabble. Old Greg is trying to pull a bait and switch.
You are the same old lying idiot.

Smirk.
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55895 Jun 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think you have done anything I haven't already handled?

The fact is, you have proved who is the troll, haven't you?

Are you proud of yourself?

Smile.
Of course,are you?
truth

Granite City, IL

#55896 Jun 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the same old lying idiot.
Smirk.
There you go with the neurotic projection again.

We've caught you in dozens of lies, Greg. You are nearly pathological about it. Although sometimes I think that it's not so much as you're actually lying as it is that constantly re-write reality to suit your fundamentalist worldview. It comes so natural to you that you don't even realize you are doing it.

Compared with a below average hillibilly fundamentalist Pentecostal preacher from the hills of Tennessee I am a goddamned genius.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55897 Jun 25, 2014
Compared with a below average hillibilly fundamentalist Pentecostal preacher from the hills of Tennessee I am a goddamned genius.

But then again, that's not really saying much.

Location hidden

#55898 Jun 25, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course,are you?
That makes you a reprobate troll.

Smile.

Location hidden

#55899 Jun 25, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with the neurotic projection again.
We've caught you in dozens of lies, Greg. You are nearly pathological about it. Although sometimes I think that it's not so much as you're actually lying as it is that constantly re-write reality to suit your fundamentalist worldview. It comes so natural to you that you don't even realize you are doing it.
You are desperate to argue faith, aren't you? KInd of an ironic, idiotic pursuit for an 'rational atheist' oxymoron, right?

If ss couples want to equate to marriage, then you take the normal, typical, historical, cultural example: A diverse gendered couple that procreates 96% of the time.

But you can't argue with the norm, can you?

So now you want to compare ss couples to old couples who have already procreated, hetero couples with a medical abnormality, and COUPLES WHO HAVE A CHOICE!!!

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IS FAIR???

However, you don't have a choice, do you?

So let me give you a break, and try that... Smile.

Old couples most often have already procreated. However, advances in medicine are opening the opportunity for later and later pregnancies. Ss couples? NEVER.

Hetero couples with medical abnormalities? Medical advances are again, opening the door to exceptions. Ss couples? Again, NEVER!

Hetero couples who choose not to? Most often, they change their mind. But they have a choice. Ss couples DON'T EVEN HAVE A CHOICE!!!

Three strikes, you are OUT!!! An EPIC FAIL!

But here is the kicker, hetero couples need protection NOT TO PROCREATE.

On the other hand, your partner and you need protection JUST TO ABUSIVELY IMITATE normal, healthy intercourse! You NEVER need protection not to procreate!

My question is how in hell do you think a ss couple has the same relationship as marriage???

Smirk.
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#55900 Jun 25, 2014
Please seek psychiatric help immediately.
I am NOT defending.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why DO you cry about it?
Crying about it obviously makes no difference.
What is your objective here?
Except to be Greg's sworn defender?
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55901 Jun 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>That makes you a reprobate troll.

Smile.
Go drive your office supply truck you
Hillbilly...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55902 Jun 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
God cannot be mocked.
However, I mock the idiotic idea that a mutually sterile duplicate gender couple is the same as marriage. Marrage is about as close as you can get.
Smile.
Don't confuse your bigotry with God's intent. If God were the teeniest bit concerned with marriage equality, He would have dealt with it by now. God sanctified my marriage; I didn't bother asking your opinion.

Location hidden

#55903 Jun 26, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>
Go drive your office supply truck you
Hillbilly...
Ouch, that hurt Blondie!

Pure troll behavior.

Show us your intelligence side honey,

Why does a butch lesbian like you dress and act like a man TO ATTRACT ANOTHER LESBIAN???

Snicker.

Location hidden

#55904 Jun 26, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't confuse your bigotry with God's intent. If God were the teeniest bit concerned with marriage equality, He would have dealt with it by now. God sanctified my marriage; I didn't bother asking your opinion.
This is God's intent.

Matthew 19:4-6 (NASB)
4 And He answered and said, "Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE,
5 and said,'FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'?
6 "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

What you have is a marrage.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55905 Jun 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are desperate to argue faith, aren't you? KInd of an ironic, idiotic pursuit for an 'rational atheist' oxymoron, right?
If ss couples want to equate to marriage, then you take the normal, typical, historical, cultural example: A diverse gendered couple that procreates 96% of the time.
But you can't argue with the norm, can you?
So now you want to compare ss couples to old couples who have already procreated, hetero couples with a medical abnormality, and COUPLES WHO HAVE A CHOICE!!!
DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IS FAIR???
However, you don't have a choice, do you?
So let me give you a break, and try that... Smile.
Old couples most often have already procreated. However, advances in medicine are opening the opportunity for later and later pregnancies. Ss couples? NEVER.
Hetero couples with medical abnormalities? Medical advances are again, opening the door to exceptions. Ss couples? Again, NEVER!
Hetero couples who choose not to? Most often, they change their mind. But they have a choice. Ss couples DON'T EVEN HAVE A CHOICE!!!
Three strikes, you are OUT!!! An EPIC FAIL!
But here is the kicker, hetero couples need protection NOT TO PROCREATE.
On the other hand, your partner and you need protection JUST TO ABUSIVELY IMITATE normal, healthy intercourse! You NEVER need protection not to procreate!
My question is how in hell do you think a ss couple has the same relationship as marriage???
Smirk.
This has already been covered. There is no requirement of procreation for marriage. There is no requirement of marriage to procreate. Marriage is merely a social construct and as such can be changed at any time. The reason you are crying and whining is that this embrace of the rights of homosexual people represents the downfall of your religion.

I don't think that a ss couple has the same relationship as marriage. It's not an equivocation. They are married. You can shove your fingers in your ears and scream "NO NO NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!" but it doesn't change the facts. SS couple are getting married. And no matter how much whining is done by bigoted fundamentalist Pentecostal ministers from the backwoods of Tennessee that will not change.

http://fox2now.com/2014/06/26/four-same-sex-c...

Me and my partner? I'm heterosexual. You have been told this dozens of times yet you keep lying and insisting that I am gay. It is merely one instance out of dozens where you have refused to accept facts and reality.

You want to know the real kicker here, Greg. You argument is a fundamentalist Christian one, but you are so ashamed of it that you are trying to couch your argument in other terms. You know that if you state your real motivations, that you are a fundamentalist pentecostal who thinks speaking in tongues and rolling around on the ground is legitimate, you would get laughed out of the room. So you hide your real argument behind this silly, illogical facade that is easily ripped away.

And that is why you are failing so miserably. Your entire premise is based in lies.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55906 Jun 26, 2014
And in less than 10 years, same sex couples will be reproducing thanks to advances in stem cell technology and cloning. The technology already exists.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#55908 Jun 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is God's intent.
Matthew 19:4-6 (NASB)

What you have is a marrage.
What you have is your personal slant on God's word, and an opinion.

Neither of those has any effect on my marriage.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#55909 Jun 26, 2014
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55910 Jun 26, 2014
You really ARE a dumbass.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why DO you cry about it?
Crying about it obviously makes no difference.
What is your objective here?
Except to be Greg's sworn defender?
truth

Granite City, IL

#55911 Jun 26, 2014
Let's be honest here. What we have is a fundamentalist Christian who is having trouble dealing with his homoerotic feelings. So much so that he created some weird narrative about himself that because he feels gay sometimes, he must be a human chimera. When he started this lie he didn't realize that male chimeras with female parts are so incredibly rare that it may actually be the rarest medical condition known. There have only ever been 13 reported instances of it happening. For Greg to have this mutation it would be about the same odds as winning Powerball three times in one life.

No, Greg is just experiencing normal feelings that every male does, but he can't deal with it because of his religious hang-ups.

All of Greg's antics aren't about other people. He is merely trying hard to convince himself to keep his gay feelings repressed so he doesn't end up leaving his frigid wife.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55912 Jun 26, 2014
CDC wrote:
Please seek psychiatric help immediately.
I am NOT defending.
<quoted text>
What have you added to the conversation? The only comments you ever make are to attack those who arguing with Kimare.

Except when you decide to act like a juvenile and start spoofing others screen names.

Yes, you are defending. If you don't realize what you're doing, maybe it's you who needs to seek help.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55913 Jun 26, 2014
CDC wrote:
You really ARE a dumbass.
<quoted text>
There you go crying like a little punk again. Every time I hand you your ass you do the same.

Call the Whaambulance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VFW Post 9770 hosts event at new home Mar 11 District 12 Jr Vi... 1
Review: Montgomery Electric Mar 11 VFOD 1
News A $10 million Project Will See the President, a... (Jul '09) Feb '15 fooler from a cooler 33
regulated chicken ownership in town Feb '15 rebelsoldier25thID 1
News Historic St. Louis riverboat now rusted scrap (Jul '09) Jan '15 Pink Italy 65
St. Elmo Music Thread (Nov '13) Nov '14 Musikologist 4
Donna Trotter (Jun '13) Nov '14 chris69foru 3
Brownstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brownstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]