Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52089 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48299 Jan 14, 2014
truth wrote:
Nobody asked for your opinion.
Now shuteth your pieth holeth.
<quoted text>
Were you looking in a mirror when you typed that?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48301 Jan 14, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your crappy little statement somehow negate the legal validity of federally recognized marriages, Pastor Gregory Dale Kirschmann? Does it?
At the very core of your sense of reality, my little statement utterly destroys your denial.

That is always what light does to darkness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48302 Jan 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean that ss couples are not still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage???
Smile.
They never were..... that garbage came out of you.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48304 Jan 14, 2014
Ace wrote:
I have noticed the gays has not joined us in our conservation today. They must have realized we are right, and now in church asking Jesus for forgiveness for their abomination sin.
yeah.... that's it. We're in church while you're busy writing out your sex fantasies.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48305 Jan 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At the very core of your sense of reality, my little statement utterly destroys your denial.
Hubris.

You are such a philistine.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48306 Jan 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
i think they're all out looking for Dusty.
He's been in a real funky mood ever since he got married.
I guess realizing he is the woman in the relationship hit him kinda hard.
He may turn out to be Utah's first gay divorce.
I see you are having trouble with the basics. What exactly about the relationship of two men escapes you? Two men.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48307 Jan 14, 2014
Please Answer wrote:
I want to know this one thing. Would someone please please please tell me .... Why do homosexual men like another man's sheet on their deek from an*l sex? This is an honest question. Please someone tell me.
You would know....
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48308 Jan 14, 2014
Attention all homosexuals!......Now that I have your attention, you are still "STUPID!" You can take that back to your closet and with the lights out in there, just say to yourself; I am "STUPID!" You will always be stupid if you do not change your ways. It is not too late to change. How many supporters do I have out there?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48309 Jan 14, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are having trouble with the basics. What exactly about the relationship of two men escapes you? Two men.
escapes me ?

gay = anal sex

i could care less. Its the marriage part that is offensive.

what more is there to know ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48310 Jan 14, 2014
Satanic Cults is a chosen lifestyle. A particular group here belongs to it. This is why they are "STUPID!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#48311 Jan 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
i think they're all out looking for Dusty.
He's been in a real funky mood ever since he got married.
I guess realizing he is the woman in the relationship hit him kinda hard.
He may turn out to be Utah's first gay divorce.
We live in Illinois (most of the time), but we have a weeekend/summer home in WI (not too far from your sorry a$$). Your reference to Utah is stupid, not funny.
I have a penis. My husband has a penis. Unlike KiMare, neither of us has a vagina. Therefore, neither of us is a women.

Please let me know if I can provide further clarification, Doofus.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#48312 Jan 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The only light emanating from your post comes from the holes in your head.

I have no denial; you have no authority.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48313 Jan 14, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We live in Illinois (most of the time), but we have a weeekend/summer home in WI (not too far from your sorry a$$). Your reference to Utah is stupid, not funny.
I have a penis. My husband has a penis. Unlike KiMare, neither of us has a vagina. Therefore, neither of us is a women.
Please let me know if I can provide further clarification, Doofus.
gay = anal sex
your partner is the husband that makes you the woman
i think i got it right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#48315 Jan 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
gay = anal sex
your partner is the husband that makes you the woman
i think i got it right.
gay does not = anal sex
I am my husband's husband
I know you got it wrong.
FUBAR

Dublin, CA

#48316 Jan 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
insults won't win you any points with me.
come back again someday when you can talk about issues instead of being a jerk.
Then don't lie and state obviously erroneous information ! That Christian hate is showing again !
FUBAR

Dublin, CA

#48317 Jan 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
escapes me ?
gay = anal sex
i could care less. Its the marriage part that is offensive.
what more is there to know ?
Gee,I don't know,maybe that 34% of heterosexuals partake in anal sex with our wives and or girlfriends? That hate and ignorance is showing again you hating Christian ! Besides it's none of your business what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home,especially when nothing illegal is going on ! Mind your own business unless of course your a voyeur and like to watch ! Do you like to watch? LOL
Ace

Benton, IL

#48318 Jan 14, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
gay does not = anal sex
I am my husband's husband
I know you got it wrong.
Lol. that is the funniest thing that I have heard in a long time lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ace

Benton, IL

#48319 Jan 14, 2014
FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee,I don't know,maybe that 34% of heterosexuals partake in anal sex with our wives and or girlfriends? That hate and ignorance is showing again you hating Christian ! Besides it's none of your business what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home,especially when nothing illegal is going on ! Mind your own business unless of course your a voyeur and like to watch ! Do you like to watch? LOL
Correct, what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home is none of my business!!!!!! But when they want the law changed that goes against good morals that everyone will have to live with, then it becomes my business

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Cook

Terre Haute, IN

#48320 Jan 14, 2014
Hey everyone, I'm back and I'm cooking up some hash browns, sausage & eggs. Who would like to place an order here? Just sit back and relax and smell the cook'n! Enuff for everyone! mmm good

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FUBAR

Dublin, CA

#48321 Jan 14, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Correct, what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home is none of my business!!!!!! But when they want the law changed that goes against good morals that everyone will have to live with, then it becomes my business
Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Like your good morals ? The morals of hate and not minding your own business ? This nation is still a secular nation and our constitution trumps your bible every time ! Your hate is the biggest immorality of all ! Keep your sky fairy to yourself ! Your rights end where others begin !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Natural Gas Tank Explosion In St. Elmo, Illinois (Oct '09) Sep '16 KellyRobinson 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul '16 OldManBenny 72
St. Elmo Music Thread (Nov '13) Jul '16 Musikologist 7
snitch list (Feb '16) Jul '16 Igotyou 3
Moving Illinois (Jul '16) Jul '16 Gabriel 1
News VFW Post 9770 hosts event at new home (Mar '15) Mar '15 District 12 Jr Vi... 1
her names jade (Sep '12) Sep '12 missing puppy 1

Brownstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownstown Mortgages