TRUTH101

Chicago Heights, IL

#7068 Feb 7, 2014
Another crappy jobs report! Don't worry, obama and his ass licking stooges are now boasting that they are relieving you from the UNNEED demands of an every day job! Nancy Pelosi called it "job lock"! "Don't work, you will lose your subsidy for Obamacare" This is PATHETIC! This is all the purple lippped loser has to offer! As far as Obama is concerned, unemployment and welfare is the same as a job! Get used to this crap! You need the government!
TRUTH101

Chicago Heights, IL

#7069 Feb 7, 2014
Talk about Gerrymandering, look what the progressive state of Illinois did after the 2010 elections! It's handled at the state level by state legislators. Since the Dems have ran the state into the ground and have controlled all three branches of the state government since 2003, its safe to say that the Democrat party under the crooked Mike Madigan, the crooked Rod Blagojevich, the incompetent Pat Quinn, have successfully ruined this state forever! All done by Democrats! Let's not forget the pig faced Daley input as well as the midget Rham Emanuel! They own it!
Chinook

Rockford, IL

#7070 Feb 7, 2014
Mark Kirk is a huge disappointment. He has silently supported Obamacare, tax hikes and has done little that I know of to help "we, the people." Hopefully he will not be re elected.

Sadly, we now have to name a party to vote across party lines. i.e. I may want to vote for an independent, or republican or whatever. But once you declare a party, you get the ballot that has that party candidates only. This needs to change.
Max

Peoria, IL

#7071 Feb 7, 2014
Chinook wrote:
Mark Kirk is a huge disappointment. He has silently supported Obamacare, tax hikes and has done little that I know of to help "we, the people." Hopefully he will not be re elected.
Sadly, we now have to name a party to vote across party lines. i.e. I may want to vote for an independent, or republican or whatever. But once you declare a party, you get the ballot that has that party candidates only. This needs to change.
That's only in the primaries.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7072 Feb 8, 2014
Tough Guy Rick wrote:
<quoted text> Name the time and place right now!
This punk isn't worth the time and trouble. All he knows is how to dangle off Obama's pp like a leach.
Tough guy Rick

Blue Island, IL

#7074 Feb 8, 2014
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've given that guy the date and time at least 4 times on at least 3 different threads so far. And he's never shown up - which is why he's "not worth my time or trouble anymore".
But that's still not an answer to anything you've been asked over and over again after shooting your mouth off, now is it?
You think you can predict stuff, Nostradumbass? Tell us how many of these other conservative election predictions came true in 2012:
Romney is surging in the polls to an "electoral landslide".
Republicans are gonna win more seats in the House.
The GOP is gonna "take back" the Senate too!
Well? Give me a number from zero to three on this one, Nostradumbass!
And keep in mind that you guys the conservative SCOTUS letting corporations legally purchase elections, had gerrymandering to help you keep House seats Red, and voter suppression laws that even a Republican admitted would help suppress Obama voters and supposedly give the state of Pennsylvania to Romney.
Let me guess ... you're still too infatuated with "dangling off a pp", "butt buddies", "little ones", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer these questions, or to answer those other three questions from post 6981 that you keep wussing out on, or to say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours?
That's eight times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
When?
Karving

Belleville, IL

#7076 Feb 8, 2014
Who cares?? They are all stupid and we are stupid for electing them.
Laughing

Benton, IL

#7083 Feb 12, 2014
Boehner sucked the presidential knob on the debt ceiling bill. This officially marks the end of the Tea Party. Boehner prefers to slurp Barry's cock instead of Tea Party cock. LOL!.
TRUTH101

Windsor, WI

#7084 Feb 12, 2014
Yeah, every Democrat is running from Obama like a bunch of scared Bitches! Even the ones that arent up for reelection like fat pig Claire Mccaskill! She told Obama to stay home! LOL! Obamacare is going to kill the Dems this November! That's why Obama has changed his failed law 27 times! He even delayed the employer mandate, illegally for two more years! He knows its gonna crush his party . Old purple lips is an embarrassment to this country! He has no credibility! He is A LAME DUCK! Why are the Dems running from him? No jobs! Record number on welfare under this idiot! A welfare check is as good as a job as far as he and Pelosi think.
sweet fannie adams

Elmwood Park, IL

#7085 Feb 12, 2014
I like bald fat guys, like the guy "Menace" oh, by the way, I'm a tranny! Uh, ha! I just felt trapped! I had to get away! Fat, balding liberal white men are where its at!
sweet fannie adams

Elmwood Park, IL

#7086 Feb 12, 2014
Holla! Giggles(like Michael jackson)! Hehe!
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7087 Feb 13, 2014
TRUTH101 wrote:
Yeah, every Democrat is running from Obama like a bunch of scared Bitches! Even the ones that arent up for reelection like fat pig Claire Mccaskill! She told Obama to stay home! LOL! Obamacare is going to kill the Dems this November! That's why Obama has changed his failed law 27 times! He even delayed the employer mandate, illegally for two more years! He knows its gonna crush his party . Old purple lips is an embarrassment to this country! He has no credibility! He is A LAME DUCK! Why are the Dems running from him? No jobs! Record number on welfare under this idiot! A welfare check is as good as a job as far as he and Pelosi think.
People that work for a living is being overwhelmed by the people that vote for a living. The GOP will take over the senate at the end of the year and our country will get back on the right path. Even people that lives on the free handout system for generations can see that Obama is spreading the freebees to thin, and cutting their throat. Obama should be charged with crimes against humanity.
God you are dumb

United States

#7089 Feb 13, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> People that work for a living is being overwhelmed by the people that vote for a living. The GOP will take over the senate at the end of the year and our country will get back on the right path. Even people that lives on the free handout system for generations can see that Obama is spreading the freebees to thin, and cutting their throat. Obama should be charged with crimes against humanity.
That has to be the dumbest thing that has ever been posted on any forum ever.
reality

Saint Louis, MO

#7090 Feb 13, 2014
Actually, YOURS is the dumbest.
God you are dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7091 Feb 13, 2014
God you are dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to see who is on food stamps.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7095 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>
It sure is! Just look at the reflection in your computer monitor. If it's a conservative, the person is damn near guaranteed to be a "gimmie gimmie" welfare addict.
It's THAT easy!
But that's still not an answer to anything you've been asked over and over again after shooting your mouth off, now is it?
You think you can predict stuff, Nostradumbass? Tell us how many of these other conservative election predictions came true in 2012:
And keep in mind that you guys the conservative SCOTUS letting corporations legally purchase elections, had gerrymandering to help you keep House seats Red, and voter suppression laws that even a Republican admitted would help suppress Obama voters and supposedly give the state of Pennsylvania to Romney.
Let me guess ... you're still too infatuated with "dangling off a pp", "butt buddies", "little ones", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer these questions, or to answer those other three questions from post 6981 that you keep wussing out on, or to say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours?
That's nine times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
Hay queer, don't you think it's time to get Obama and little boyz pp's off your brain?
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7099 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>
"Hay"? You mean as opposed to straw, you remedial conservative POS?
But, hey, that's still not an answer to anything you've been asked over and over again after shooting your mouth off, now is it?
Let me guess ... you're still too infatuated with "dangling off a pp", "butt buddies", "little ones", "little boyz pp's", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer these questions, or to answer those other three questions from post 6981 that you keep wussing out on, or to say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours?
That's ten times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
this isn't 2012 anymore. Obamacare, will be the demise of the dummercrat party this year lol. Now go play with your self little boy and leave the adults alone,
The Real Reagan

Granite City, IL

#7102 Feb 14, 2014
Reagan believed in deficit spending and gay rights. He was liberal.
TRUTH101

Chicago Heights, IL

#7103 Feb 14, 2014
The Democrats can't run from Obama and his failed healthcare bill fast enough! This is hilarious! Nobody, and I mean nobody, on the Democrat side wants anythong to do with him! Then we have little Dick Durbin getting caught in hos Obamacare enrollee lies. He finally had to admit he was lying or "mis spoke" when he rambled off on one of his usual lies. Why is that guy built like a 70 year old fat granny?
TRUTH101

Chicago Heights, IL

#7104 Feb 14, 2014
The Real Reagan wrote:
Reagan believed in deficit spending and gay rights. He was liberal.
He wasn't a liberal. He was tolerant of others views he didn't necessarily agree with. He believed in high spending for the military for his view of a strong national defense. He opposed welfare abusers and other sponges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My Visit to Mt. Vernon's Iris Farm (Jun '10) Mon lnwest 7
megan treat Apr 20 fkyouuu 1
News VFW Post 9770 hosts event at new home Mar '15 District 12 Jr Vi... 1
Review: Montgomery Electric Mar '15 VFOD 1
News A $10 million Project Will See the President, a... (Jul '09) Feb '15 fooler from a cooler 33
regulated chicken ownership in town Feb '15 rebelsoldier25thID 1
News Historic St. Louis riverboat now rusted scrap (Jul '09) Jan '15 Pink Italy 65
More from around the web

Brownstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]