boycot the TEX WILKLIAM'S MUSEUM

boycot the TEX WILKLIAM'S MUSEUM

Posted in the Brownstown Forum

consurned father

Effingham, IL

#1 Jan 9, 2012
The TRUTH About Hughie G. Craig and Others,

Who Are Physically, Mentally and Sexually Molesting

The Duff Children and Officials Who Are Covering It All Up!

Please look up this Information on Hughie Gene Craig. Go to the internet at iardc.org open page see Rules and Decisions, On the left side of your screen, a third way down on the page, Click the tab with your mouse, Open page go down past first blue box just under the Submit Button.

Respondent Information. Last name - Craig , First Name Hughie,

You will not need a Case No. As you type in Hugh it will pop up, it is him. Go to the bottom of the page see Submit. Next page that pops up will be his Information. Seeing is Believing. Make copies, send copies e-mail to friends, do what ever you have to do, to stop him. because Hughie Craig, as well as his Nephew, Norman Stout and wife Judy Stout as well as relatives of the Stout Family Tree are Physically, Mentally and Sexually Molesting Pauline and Nathan Duff. It is the Courts of the 4th. Judicial Circuit, mainly of Montgomery Co. Fayette, and Shelby County involving

Several Judges, States Attorneys, Officers of the Law and D.C.F.S. who are all involved in this and other forms of Corrupting, involving the safety of the Duff -Anderson Family. This is a Very Serious Situation.

However it goes much deeper and if you only seen ALL the facts, You Too

would agree that Things are Very Serious for my Children as well as there Father who has been trying to Desperately Rescue them since 2003, the Moment Natalie (Stout) Duff, went to live with her parents whom she avoided Deliberately MOST of the Duff Marriage due to Abuse She by her Parents as a child and as an adult until her Marriage to William. This type of Corruption of Power is Preventing the Duff Family from getting a Real Trial to prevent him from proving that Nathan and Pauline Duff are in Serious Danger. And have been for so long that they are Afraid to Tell anyone.

Please take this serious, These could be your children being mentally Physically and Sexually Molested in Hughie Craig’s hands and company.

Please tell your Friends to Boycott the Tex William’s Museum as Well as anything Else Involving Him, Norman and Judy Stout, Norma Davis

Morgan, Natalie Stout as well as Other Stout Family.

Please Tell Everyone you know to stop this Abuse of Power and Rescue

The Duff Children and Please make sure they Are Returned to there Very Worried Father William C. Duff. This Abuse of Power Must Stop.

Sincerely, The Duff Children's Natural Father and All of the

The People UNITED to Rescue Pauline and Nathan Duff.
Turalu

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Uh, you post alot. Why dont you have custody? Why would the mother (who you say avoided those ppl because of abuse) keep the children in a dangerous situation? Just curious.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 17, 2012
the state of illinois hates fathers..

good luck to the father..

nothing short of murder will help him get custody of his children in this state..
Really

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2012
my fiance has custody of his kids...
Go Skins!

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Where is the Tex Wilkliams museum? Or for that matter who is Tex Wilkliams?
Consurned Father

Mattoon, IL

#6 Apr 20, 2012
Turalu wrote:
Uh, you post alot. Why dont you have custody? Why would the mother (who you say avoided those ppl because of abuse) keep the children in a dangerous situation? Just curious.
Because o buse she took as a hild, She is under the mental Influence due to that Abuse, Then the crooked courts which is covering up my mothers murder, is after me because I am trying to prove it. They keep my ex-wife in check, keeping her close tro her mom, I can prove this from Montgomery Co. case No. 02-LM-56
Shame on all of you sick creaps, including Chief Judge Schwarm.
Consurned Father

Mattoon, IL

#7 Apr 20, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
the state of illinois hates fathers..
good luck to the father..
nothing short of murder will help him get custody of his children in this state..
I ree, Every day I hold my breath, when I hear the phonbe ring, Yes, She or one of her relatives, will eventually kill my children. Please if anyone knows a way to stop this shit, Please help me rescue my children. Yes, The courts are corrupt, and yes they are Against the Father, The Court broke my Family up, To caulse me grief. It is Tex Williams Museum, But when I spell it correctly, or mentionb the Judge or one of the Molesters, They Deleate my writing.
Yeah2for1

Vandalia, IL

#8 May 23, 2013
Hughie Craig has been dead for a while so it would be pretty hard for him to molest anyone.

OR did you suddenly find that she still don't want anything to do with you?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nina McGee stay away from my husband Jun 13 Fedupp 1
News Historic St. Louis riverboat now rusted scrap (Jul '09) Jun 10 scoop 66
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Apr '16 TheGraduate 68
Horsting Mar '16 Reconone 1
News A $10 million Project Will See the President, a... (Jul '09) Feb '16 lou 34
snitch list Feb '16 dontdoit 1
1915 Ophanages in and close to Vandalia and Fay... Jan '16 ISSY 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownstown Mortgages