jbolt

Fishers, IN

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Anyone know Kelly Mitchell? I think she works in downtown Indy at a government office, but lives in Brownsburg. I'm just trying to get a little info on her character.
just me

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 17, 2014
jbolt wrote:
Anyone know Kelly Mitchell? I think she works in downtown Indy at a government office, but lives in Brownsburg. I'm just trying to get a little info on her character.
Maybe you should ask her, does she even know you... NOPE lol
Renemaam

Toledo, OH

#3 Jan 29, 2015
Formerly known as Kelly Coen? Had a horrible reputation in and after high school. Yeah, she works downtown for the state of Indiana. Hope her morals have improved since then.
Hisgrace

Brownsburg, IN

#4 Feb 5, 2015
Renemaam wrote:
Formerly known as Kelly Coen? Had a horrible reputation in and after high school. Yeah, she works downtown for the state of Indiana. Hope her morals have improved since then.
Wow, such harsh words from someone that implies they know someones character or integrity... What is it Ms. Renemaam... did your boyfriend like her or perhaps you were jealous from the attention she got and you didn't. Maybe you are an ex that's jaded lol Did you put a curse on her that she may never find "love" since she stole yours away ;)

Funny, that people post anonymously without having fact to qualify their opinions. Forgive me if I'm wrong (which I'm usually not lol) but the one to cast the first stone is usually the one that sees conviction within them self. If it's the same Kelly, high school was 20+ years ago and it would be wise to bury the hatchet of angst she caused since it's sounds as if she has plagued you YIKES let it go dear. Perhaps get to know her, you may just be surprised at how God shapes people in the most amazing ways and some of us are meant to be uplifting and encourage anyone encounter.
Renemaam

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 14, 2015
No, more just friends going through year books wondering what became of people. We wondered what happened to the sad groupie girls from high school. It doesn't say much for someone years later that someone is still questioning their character on a public forum. And there are plenty of facts to back it up. Yikes indeed. Have no clue about the other stuff you are rambling on about. It was nothing more than that.

Since: Feb 15

Brownsburg, IN

#6 Feb 23, 2015
Renemaam wrote:
No, more just friends going through year books wondering what became of people. We wondered what happened to the sad groupie girls from high school. It doesn't say much for someone years later that someone is still questioning their character on a public forum. And there are plenty of facts to back it up. Yikes indeed. Have no clue about the other stuff you are rambling on about. It was nothing more than that.
Isn't it funny that a fella from 2 years ago is prompting a conversation hahaha that's awesome lol Mr. Bolt, I don't know who you are but I can provide more current references of my character than 20+ years ago from someone that is providing info behind a shroud of secrecy. I would guess that since I had been solo a few years in 2013 it may have been to land a date and obviously that didn't happen. Too bad apparently according to what Ms. maam believes you may have gotten lucky!

Ms. Renemaam, it would be welcomed to take the advice, get to know me you may find that jumping to conclusions is not as much fun as discovering the person that I truly am. We are all flawed and it just isn't polite for you speak as if you know anything relevant to my life. I would fare well to say that unless you actually saw me doing anything immoral than you have nothing but hear say and we all know how catty HS kids can be and talk a lot of nonsense, just look at you now, 20 yrs later still throwing rumors around.

So, if anyone would like to know how I live my life feel free to just ask, I have nothing to hide and it's really quite biblical at this point and if you've not the courage to be "face to face" with me then remember... if you can't say something nice, don't say anything ;) Be well all
itsjustC

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Sep 30, 2016
itsjuskel wrote:
<quoted text>

Isn't it funny that a fella from 2 years ago is prompting a conversation hahaha that's awesome lol Mr. Bolt, I don't know who you are but I can provide more current references of my character than 20+ years ago from someone that is providing info behind a shroud of secrecy. I would guess that since I had been solo a few years in 2013 it may have been to land a date and obviously that didn't happen. Too bad apparently according to what Ms. maam believes you may have gotten lucky!

Ms. Renemaam, it would be welcomed to take the advice, get to know me you may find that jumping to conclusions is not as much fun as discovering the person that I truly am. We are all flawed and it just isn't polite for you speak as if you know anything relevant to my life. I would fare well to say that unless you actually saw me doing anything immoral than you have nothing but hear say and we all know how catty HS kids can be and talk a lot of nonsense, just look at you now, 20 yrs later still throwing rumors around.

So, if anyone would like to know how I live my life feel free to just ask, I have nothing to hide and it's really quite biblical at this point and if you've not the courage to be "face to face" with me then remember... if you can't say something nice, don't say anything ;) Be well all
Hi, Kelly! Sorry to read all of this juvenile rubbish on here. I, for one, would like to know you better! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pill popping drunks get to keep their jobs. 3 hr natureboy 30
son murdered mother in early 90's (Oct '15) 4 hr filmgrl 10
News The Carrier Jobs Trump Saved Will Be Automated ... 6 hr blahblah 1
trump needs to talk to chuck jones and the othe... 11 hr natureboy 2
CarrierChuckJones 17 hr ima hoosier 2
Pizzagate vs Enabalers 19 hr Frogface Kate 9
News Pence after Carrier deal: Trump is 'a champion ... 23 hr Lick6432 29

Brownsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance