Morgan services are set

There are 2 comments on the Feb 22, 2008, Athens Daily Review story titled Morgan services are set. In it, Athens Daily Review reports that:

Funeral services for a pair of Berryville residents killed in a Feb. 13 wreck on Farm-to-Market Road 317 in Leagueville have been scheduled. via Athens Daily Review

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Daily Review.

Samantha

Longview, TX

#1 Feb 22, 2008
I miss ya'll so much and I had so much left to say to you. I wish you could still be here.
Samantha

Longview, TX

#2 Feb 22, 2008
You would think that a Naval Officer would have more common sense than to pass someone on a hill. I know that he said that the sun was in his eyes but he should have waited a little bit longer until he was away from that hill because now we don't have our special preacher or his 12 year old daughter. If all these people would slow down and think before they do something so that this won't happen ever again because it hurts alot of people and now that guy has to live with what he did. I know that I couldn't live with myself if I was that person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
Review: Sissy's Cafe (Dec '10) Aug '12 in the know 5
Blake Cheatham (Aug '12) Aug '12 CONCERNED 1
kdb (Jun '12) Jun '12 curious 1
News Reunions, April 15 (May '12) May '12 tweat 1
News Burns faces another charge (Jul '06) Oct '11 Knew Burns as well 18
More from around the web

Brownsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]