Management at BV C Store must go b4 we have no store

Posted in the Browns Valley Forum

2 cents

Fergus Falls, MN

#1 Oct 20, 2010
I dont know about anyone else but for the past 5 yrs our wonderful little hometown mini mart has turned into a worthless business opportunity for BV residents! Who in their right mind can find anything pleasant about our store and the workers there. When they have workers. Every time I try to give the manager there another chance she floors me even more. RUDE! Major! Why doesnt the community come together and report this rudeness and inappropriate behavior to Border States Company who is overseeing our store.
It is so sad that we lost Ikes and Valley Hai, but at least we have memories of these businesses. Noone will ever be able to replace Tami but what we have running our store now is borderline insanity. Anyone remember when Tami ran our store? She worked more than her help did and wow, her store was so clean and friendly!
We dont deserve what we got in there now. Anyone feel the same way?
someone who TOTALLY agree

Clitherall, MN

#2 Jan 16, 2011
I couldn't agree with you more. I actually thought I was the only one who thought this. I have to say there is just 1 for sure, maybe 2 employees that don't fall into the category with all the other employees or management there. The management DEFINITELY needs to take classes on people skills and learn the Golden Rule but then again there are a ton of people living in BV that don't know a thing about that rule.
It does not matter

Clitherall, MN

#3 Feb 10, 2011
I go there quite often and I disagree with both of these posts. Memories from a family gathering at Ikes, or a night of bowling at the Hai should be cherished. You go to the C-Store for gas and a pop, not Red Carpet treatment. Nothing against Tami, but she had her days also. Get on with your lives, it does not matter!
local custm

Sisseton, SD

#4 Aug 18, 2014
We should have a better management I agree and the workers and management do to much gossiping and if they don't like u they gang up on u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Browns Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wheaton Pastor Danny Barnes Will Go to Prison (Mar '10) Apr '14 niel foster 5
bv liquor store (Apr '13) Apr '13 thirsty bv guy 1
bullying in our bv school (Oct '12) Nov '12 Valley Man 2
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Browns Valley, MN (Aug '11) Aug '11 Darlene Watson 1
wake up Browns Valley (Apr '10) Nov '10 BV Resident 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DJ 4
News Swastika posters appear in Minnesota state Sena... (Sep '10) Sep '10 just me 42
More from around the web

Browns Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]