Santa Rosa family trying to move out ...

Santa Rosa family trying to move out of motel room

There are 53 comments on the Petaluma360 story from Jan 26, 2014, titled Santa Rosa family trying to move out of motel room. In it, Petaluma360 reports that:

Living in a two-bed room at a budget motel is a step up from what Juan Lugo and wife and four sons have endured of late.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Petaluma360.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#1 Jan 29, 2014
Hmmmm. A couple of illegal aliens spawns a brood of anchor babies, and now they need help. I wonder what the Commander thinks about this.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#2 Jan 29, 2014
Yep yep yep. YOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO,
Commander Bunny, sir, these people need our help...

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#3 Jan 29, 2014
Man, I miss the Good Old Days. When this thread would've been 500 comments by now, easy. Hell, back then, a "Rain in the forecast" thread didn't stay that way for long. It always would turn into a, uh, "debate" about illegal Mexicans.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#4 Jan 29, 2014
Alright. What do you call six Mexicans jammed together in a motel room?

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#5 Jan 29, 2014
RICKY RAT wrote:
Alright. What do you call six Mexicans jammed together in a motel room?
That's as far as I got on this joke.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#6 Jan 29, 2014
I'm learning the art of warping & shaping balsa wood.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#7 Jan 29, 2014
I'm building a pair of 2.25" skis for an IL-16 "Gnat", or "Flea" as the Russians called them back in the late 30's..

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#8 Jan 29, 2014
I've got a lot of pretty freakin' cool planes I built recently.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#9 Jan 29, 2014
You know, these Hispanics can work their arses off, and still, they're going to have a tough time making it. Mainly, I think, because they've never caught on to the tried and true method us white people use. Just inherit it.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#10 Jan 29, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
I'm learning the art of warping & shaping balsa wood.
Ahhhhhh...

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#11 Jan 29, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
I've got a lot of pretty freakin' cool planes I built recently.
It's the "not smoking" thing....got time on my paws..

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#12 Jan 29, 2014
Food still taste the same, Ricky don't let the non-smokers fool you.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#13 Jan 29, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
I'm building a pair of 2.25" skis for an IL-16 "Gnat", or "Flea" as the Russians called them back in the late 30's..
http://www.warbirdalley.com/rata.htm

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#14 Jan 29, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>It's the "not smoking" thing....got time on my paws..
I wasn't aware you smoked, sir. Well, anything other than pot, that is. You know, it's a good thing you quit. For someone in a high-profile position such as yourself. Let's say, for instance, that you're smoozing with Kim Jong Un of North Korea, the other Great Leader, and someone gets a picture of you, with a cigarette dangling from your rabbit lips. I don't think that's the message you're trying to get out. Am I right? Or, am I right?

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#15 Jan 29, 2014
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't aware you smoked, sir. Well, anything other than pot, that is. You know, it's a good thing you quit. For someone in a high-profile position such as yourself. Let's say, for instance, that you're smoozing with Kim Jong Un of North Korea, the other Great Leader, and someone gets a picture of you, with a cigarette dangling from your rabbit lips. I don't think that's the message you're trying to get out. Am I right? Or, am I right?
Pot's for long-haired FREAKS.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#16 Jan 29, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Pot's for long-haired FREAKS.
oh yeah? Oh Yeah?? OH YEAH??? Well, alrighty then...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 29, 2014
RICKY RAT wrote:
Man, I miss the Good Old Days. When this thread would've been 500 comments by now, easy. Hell, back then, a "Rain in the forecast" thread didn't stay that way for long. It always would turn into a, uh, "debate" about illegal Mexicans.
If it's rapid commenting you're craving, try Yelp Talk, SF. Lotsa snarky feedback and minutia by the second. Start slow and tread steady, or you'll get banned.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#18 Jan 29, 2014
Poor Mexicans.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#19 Jan 29, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
Poor Mexicans.
There's lots of people who make it out of far tougher circumstances. They'll make it, sir.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#20 Jan 29, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
Poor Mexicans.
Yessiree, BillyBob. They'll make it. You just watch. And, before you know it, the kids'll be out, having families of their own...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Browns Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does Marysville requires sidewalk built prior t... May 15 quan 1
News Vallejo gas prices hit highs not seen in five y... Apr '17 tps 7
News Dropkick Murphys and Rancid set for July concer... Mar '17 West Coast Alert 1
Does anyone know Rosanna Robinson (Jan '16) Mar '17 Laurie 2
News Raid of smoke shops yields meth pipes Mar '17 coeryh 1
News PG&E deploys its first Tesla Powerpack battery ... Feb '17 Hillary Clinton 2
News Vacavillea s newest development open for tours ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Enter username 2

Browns Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Browns Valley Mortgages