Vacaville water check continues

Vacaville water check continues

There are 22 comments on the The Reporter story from Mar 26, 2011, titled Vacaville water check continues. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Next week mars the beginning of the sixth week of the city of Vacaville's water quality flushing program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Vineburg, CA

#1 Mar 26, 2011
"Next week mars the beginning of the sixth week of the city of Vacaville's water quality flushing program."

Mars? LOL.

"This week it is projected that Public Works crews will finish flushing area South East of Browns Valley and then moving into Elmira and Agean Way."

Poorly worded.
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#2 Mar 26, 2011
Mike wrote:
"Next week mars the beginning of the sixth week of the city of Vacaville's water quality flushing program."
Mars? LOL.
"This week it is projected that Public Works crews will finish flushing area South East of Browns Valley and then moving into Elmira and Agean Way."
Poorly worded.
No one cares what you think, dumbass.
Mike

Vineburg, CA

#3 Mar 26, 2011
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think, dumbass.
Then why do you keep posting insults in response?
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#4 Mar 26, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you keep posting insults in response?
Because you're a dumbass. Any more stupid questions?

The important thing is no one else is responding to you. No one wants to communicate with your dumdass.

Again, I don't respond to your content, only that your a dumbass. Get it now, dumbass?
Ricks Ex Wife

Salinas, CA

#5 Mar 27, 2011
Goooood gooood. You are doing a GREAT job here Rick. I approve of your abusive and hateful ways. This is surely to win you great power and glory in the topix forum! Just like it did when you cheated on my ass and got another girl pregnant. How is the new victim coming along? Are you going to ever come see your REAL kids? What a scum-bag of a dead-beat father you are. And then you come on here acting all high and mighty. Keep it up.
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#6 Mar 27, 2011
Ricks Ex Wife wrote:
Goooood gooood. You are doing a GREAT job here Rick. I approve of your abusive and hateful ways. This is surely to win you great power and glory in the topix forum! Just like it did when you cheated on my ass and got another girl pregnant. How is the new victim coming along? Are you going to ever come see your REAL kids? What a scum-bag of a dead-beat father you are. And then you come on here acting all high and mighty. Keep it up.
Why thank you, hon. You know I was just giving Mike a dose of his own medicine. Apparently he can dish it out, but can't take it. You know, like you. LMAO
Mike

Vacaville, CA

#7 Mar 27, 2011
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're a dumbass. Any more stupid questions?
The important thing is no one else is responding to you. No one wants to communicate with your dumdass.
Again, I don't respond to your content, only that your a dumbass. Get it now, dumbass?
Here he is with the dumbass again! New material Queer boy?
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#8 Mar 27, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Here he is with the dumbass again! New material Queer boy?
You're not worth new material, dumbass. Once a dumbass always a dumbass. The only one it seems to bother is you, crybaby. Stop being such a snotrag and people will stop calling you names.
Mike

Vacaville, CA

#9 Mar 27, 2011
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not worth new material, dumbass. Once a dumbass always a dumbass. The only one it seems to bother is you, crybaby. Stop being such a snotrag and people will stop calling you names.
Snotrag? thats your new material? HA HA HA
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#10 Mar 27, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Snotrag? thats your new material? HA HA HA
I told you, you don't deserve "new" material. You're pretty dense, but then everyone already knew that.
Max

Vacaville, CA

#11 Mar 27, 2011
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you, you don't deserve "new" material. You're pretty dense, but then everyone already knew that.
I love how I can make you jump.You are my pet gimp.Jump gimp jump.LOL

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#12 Mar 27, 2011
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get jumping then, you're still a fat gurl. Jump you hog! When do they install a neck on you and some hair? Hahaha
Max

Vacaville, CA

#13 Mar 27, 2011
Granny Loves America wrote:
<quoted text>You should get jumping then, you're still a fat gurl. Jump you hog! When do they install a neck on you and some hair? Hahaha
Jump Leah!:-)

“<3”

Black Rock City, NV

#14 Mar 27, 2011
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Jump Leah!:-)
Not my name. Jump Jerk!
Leah Oliver

Denver, CO

#15 Mar 27, 2011
one day this will be my name!!!!!!!

“<3”

Black Rock City, NV

#16 Mar 27, 2011
LOL!
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#17 Mar 27, 2011
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's making who jump? I own you beeouch.

Dance Little Monkey, dance!!!
Fred

Vacaville, CA

#18 Mar 27, 2011
Granny Loves America wrote:
<quoted text>Not my name. Jump Jerk!
Sure thing Leah.

“<3”

Black Rock City, NV

#19 Mar 27, 2011
Your totally wrong, and if this is really you, your death threat didn't go unnnoiticed.
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Sure thing Leah.
Fred

Vacaville, CA

#20 Mar 27, 2011
The lady doth protest too much. Leah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Browns Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News She called the man who sexually assaulted her a... Oct '16 rigoberto fire 3
News Beale airman arrested in child sex sting (Jun '16) Aug '16 Wtf 4
Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia SUCKS (May '13) Aug '16 Fat Black Muslim ... 2
News Economist sees Marin holding its own in housing... (Nov '08) Jul '16 JGI 4
Does anyone Know Rosanna Robinson? (Jan '16) Jul '16 Jessica Rabbit 2
News Two juveniles arraigned in the Millerberg beati... (Mar '06) Jul '16 Alyssa 8
fire Jun '16 BYOB 1

Browns Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Browns Valley Mortgages