“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34641 Feb 3, 2013
What a coincidence, bacon both of the"nuts"have the same age and height, and ethnicity! "She"forgot what she told me four months ago!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34642 Feb 3, 2013
I Blocked as well bacon.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#34643 Feb 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
http://beta.congress.gov/bill/ 107th-congress/senate-bill/238 2/text
ww.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/19/3522
2 links
The second link did not show anything about the subject.
Not sure what this law even means.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34644 Feb 3, 2013
Hey, spoon, you want to have a conversation with Mikie, go have one, but don't send me a private message telling me "not to respond to Mike Du". This persona thing on here is about second grade people.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34645 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see god?
No, and I don't see Mike Duquette's diction in these postings under Mike Du.

Location hidden

#34646 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Gosh bacon.I really thought everybody knew how to spell"dolphin".Maybe Mike is high?
It could be that a "dolfin" is the new hybrid of the "dolphin" family??

Location hidden

#34647 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>17 years sober now, congratulations.
Hell, now I know your not Mikie, he doesn't congratulate me on crap. You are a fake and you just proved it.

Location hidden

#34648 Feb 3, 2013
Oh no Waco, I used a word that started with an "h", was highlighted in green and underscored. Dead eye Dick is going to catch my pattern!!!! Guess we can't talk about hybrid automobiles anymore too. Bummer.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34649 Feb 3, 2013
Thank you Emlu for your trust and confidence!
Thank you Bacon for your trust and confidence!
Thank you Waco for your trust and confidence!
I tried to tell you, but you don't want to believe me. So you all can F off along with the fake Mike Du.
I thought this was a great thread to get away from all of the constant crap that I endure.
But I see you all are NO different than Mike Du.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34650 Feb 3, 2013
Amazing bacon.She has no idea how false she comes across as.Which is her weakness, her own psychosis is her weakness.The inability to recognize her own insanity.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34651 Feb 3, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
Oh no Waco, I used a word that started with an "h", was highlighted in green and underscored. Dead eye Dick is going to catch my pattern!!!! Guess we can't talk about hybrid automobiles anymore too. Bummer.
Hybrid automobiles do not pose a threat to homeland security.

Location hidden

#34652 Feb 3, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
I tried to tell you, but you don't want to believe me. So you all can F off along with the fake Mike Du.
I thought this was a great thread to get away from all of the constant crap that I endure.
Same to you "finhead", you didn't ask for my "confidence", you just told me who not to respond too. Who are you to tell me that?, so you can F off. Maybe you need an exercise program to deal with the "constant crap", I find it very helpful.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34653 Feb 3, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:

And thus concludes our psychoanalysis for the day. Thanks Spoon.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34654 Feb 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, now I know your not Mikie, he doesn't congratulate me on crap. You are a fake and you just proved it.
Well duh!
been readin

Columbus, IN

#34655 Feb 3, 2013
if i write here will i be accused of being some chick named gail. who will i be accused of being. you dumb arses are just that dumb and i mean dang dumb. i looked on mike duqu post and he ain't mike du. you people stay in the back woods now and sing dat song paranoia. i see dead people. do you.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34656 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Amazing bacon.She has no idea how false she comes across as.Which is her weakness, her own psychosis is her weakness.The inability to recognize her own insanity.
Imo, she, he, or it is the most sane of the bunch. Your just pissed 'cause you got brain whipped.
been readin

Columbus, IN

#34657 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duh!
she aint dat smart now is she. she makes every body look like some fool. dats what happens when ya think ya know it all.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34658 Feb 3, 2013
Check these posts out bacon! Good grief! Now she's going back to some of the personalities she used on some other posts as well!"dat"? Priceless!

Location hidden

#34659 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Imo, she, he, or it is the most sane of the bunch. Your just pissed 'cause you got brain whipped.
Not really, could be "it" got played.
Rob

Clifton, NJ

#34660 Feb 3, 2013
Spoon you here? Let me tell you about these nut cases. This lady Gail used to write here and message Waco until his panties got in a wad. Then she quit writing and posting. Every since waco, bacon, emlu, and a few others thinks she still stalks this forum. That lady has been long gone and never heard of again. waco and bacon are suffering from PTSD from her wrath. So every time a new poster comes along they attack that person for their own 'Mental' reasons. Simply, they can't let go of Gail. Spoon, you don't even talk like Gail. These dumb ass liberals will believe any thing to keep her spirit alive. As sick as it is. Don't let these people run you off. Don't even talk to waco, bacon, emlu. Talk only to the real Mike and Allen, are the two who have any damn sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Browns Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Califonia nurse now NC stole drugs for years li... (Mar '14) Dec 20 anonymous 36
Review: Summerlin Gerald JR CFP Dec 16 RANZO 1
lenard ray stinson sr. (Feb '11) Oct '13 debbie whitt 3
Sperry, Clarence Barney "C. B." (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sad 1
Fast Cash Advances - I... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Natalie Dalton 2
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Browns Summit, NC (Nov '11) Dec '11 Mister Grammar Pants 3
Debate: Casey Anthony - Browns Summit, NC (Jul '11) Jul '11 Sally Seward 1
Browns Summit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Browns Summit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Browns Summit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Browns Summit

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:22 pm PST