Angie Garza for Justice Of The Peace

Angie Garza for Justice Of The Peace

Posted in the Brownfield Forum

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 18, 2012
Seriously? I thought integrity was A MUST for that job. And not to mention family unlawful issues, that she clearly turns a blind eye too, the same amount of years she's worked for this city. Appearances can be decieving, and obviously deception has paid off!
not surprised

Brownfield, TX

#2 May 18, 2012
She's been in office only around a month, and already there are complaints about being unfair to different truancy cases. Slamming one mother with fines, while giving not so much as a fine, to another mother with the exact problem. Only difference is she personally knew the second mother. Underhanded and untruthful seems to be what most think of her. Just saying.
Sad But True

Brownfield, TX

#3 May 18, 2012
I have worked with her at Sheriff Office and Courthouse. Although she has always been nice to me, I do understrand what Drita said. People have come to complain at the Courthouse about shady dealings by herself and family members on numerous occasions. Her only problem is that she disccuses all her personal problems with any and everyone who will listen. Always the victim. We are just going to have to wait and see if she is able to keep her personal life apart from her professional. I know people don't come forward because of who her mother in law is, and she's a big hearted lady.
Lostforwordsatti mes

Brownfield, TX

#4 Oct 11, 2012
I agree with Drita about Angie and also with Sad but Tue. Because I too have had my runsins with miss Angie. She is as crooked as they come. Makes herself seem like she is so rightokind heaus and caring then one slip and she is the victim. What I don't understand even though her mother in law may at times be a kind hearted woman, she is just as shady as Angie. When you lie under oath that you did something or didn't do something when you really didn't or ,then that to me is shady in You have to really know some people on a personal level to know how they really are and I do.
grace

Fort Worth, TX

#5 May 15, 2014
We all have been shady.we all are sinners and fall short. Regardless of what the issue is. God sees yours and mine. Our deepest thoughts and motives and intentions. God knows our intentions. Keep in mind God has never put your faults on blast or exposed them to others becuse of his mercy and grace. So when people post negative things of others its shady. It may have truth but it is shady. Your faults arent being displayed or spoken about or gossiped about on "mercy Avenue". Regardless its our job to pray not bash or gossip. Your opinion doesnt matter to God. His son Jesus paid a price. A cruel death. So to expose folks in this matter is dirty and what if God exposed u like this. He dont and u should not either.
Drita

Lubbock, TX

#6 Jan 14, 2015
grace wrote:
We all have been shady.we all are sinners and fall short. Regardless of what the issue is. God sees yours and mine. Our deepest thoughts and motives and intentions. God knows our intentions. Keep in mind God has never put your faults on blast or exposed them to others becuse of his mercy and grace. So when people post negative things of others its shady. It may have truth but it is shady. Your faults arent being displayed or spoken about or gossiped about on "mercy Avenue". Regardless its our job to pray not bash or gossip. Your opinion doesnt matter to God. His son Jesus paid a price. A cruel death. So to expose folks in this matter is dirty and what if God exposed u like this. He dont and u should not either.
This is a forum and that's exactly what it is being used for. We all know what they say about Religion and Politics "they don't mix"
If we stick our heads in the sand and act like we don't know what our faults are, WHO are we fooling?
My point is, we can't have ZERO integrity and then decide to be Pius in the ways of the Lord.
No one is being on BLAST or being exposed unless there is TRUTH in the statement.
Cruel doesn't even come close to describing the death of our Lord and savior. But his death didn't come from exposure of his faults, it was for his exposure of the word of his father, the TRUTH and the WAY. The truth will set you free.
The day I take oath in a public and political office, I will be ready to be exposed and be prepared for everyone's opinion. Until then I will continue to read it like I see it. Until then, we can agree to disagree...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly mcClemore? (Apr '16) Nov '16 Just checking 3
Coach Jamie Humpheries (Jul '16) Jul '16 Joe 1
Looking for a friend (Jul '16) Jul '16 Anonymous 2
75TH Terry County Rodeo (Jul '08) Jun '16 Dristyn caswell 4
what's up with all the mexicans dating blacks i... (Jun '16) Jun '16 paco 1
Concerned.... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Concerned 1
Barbara (Jun '15) Jun '15 Curious 1

Brownfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance