contact, fox, 6, news, tip, concern

contact, fox, 6, news, tip, concern

There are 16 comments on the Fox6 story from Feb 18, 2010, titled contact, fox, 6, news, tip, concern. In it, Fox6 reports that:

Have a news tip or concern about something you saw on FOX 6? Do you have a news tip? Would you like to voice your concern over something you've seen on the air or on the web? Contact FOX 6 News and FOX6News.com using our address, the list of phone numbers or link below.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

rose

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Feb 21, 2010
i had seen a blog that caught my intersit.. a girl by the name of alicia is doing something for the community out of the kindness of her heart and the passion that she has for the weather.. she keeps gaining the couriosity of passers along the grant park parkway due to the sculptures that have gained attention from many people through out the community..

i thought that you would be interisted in taking a look at this.. its nice to see someone doing things to make someone elses day brighter..
Randy Hollenbeck

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Feb 25, 2010
Here is a Cudahy news tip all packaged up for you.

All Is NOT Well with the Iceport Demolition
http://www.cudahynow.com/blogs/communityblogs...

What happened to the salvage money? At the Jan 5 Common Council meeting, it was said that the salvage was going to be done and the money taken off the cities bill. Did this happen?

How was the salvage money calculated?

Whose decision was it to not have the City supply containers as was directed in the “Special Conditions” portion of the project manual, Sec 11.11?

Are the footings and foundations still in place? If so, why? Was the contractor paid for work not done?

What is the cost to the City for Surveyor and Excavator? Does this come off the original bill?

Why were the permit fees waived?

Whose decision was it to waive the permit fees without the Common Council approval?

With regards to the permit fees and the contractor treating them as “extra” what does that mean?

Once the work is done on the Iceport land and it is deemed clean and finished, if a developer finds something else on the land, who pays to clean/fix it?

Why was the proper process of having the Inspection Department not followed as a check and balance?

Randy Hollenbeck

Since: Feb 10

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Feb 26, 2010
Last night's story on the renters facing eviction reminded me of a similar incident with the same bank, WaterStone, previously known as Wauwatosa Savings Bank that happened to me on Labor Day, 2007. I was 1 mo. into my tenancy at 1328 E. Albion St. when Wauwatosa Savings bank notified the tenants of its foreclosure on Olson Management Group. I contacted Marquette Law School and the Milwaukee Bar Association about what protections the tenants had in that situation. I faxed a copy of my rent check to the bank's trustee as proof of rent payment. Apparently, in his desire to build an empire, Timothy Olson neglected to build up equity in his properties. I no longer have him as a landlord, having moved elsewhere on the East Side. He still has 1328 E. Albion St. under Milwaukee Management Group.
William Newby

Sturtevant, WI

#5 Mar 2, 2010
I received a notice that my property tax had not been paid. I called Waukesha County and they told me that they had over 20 other calls that day for the same reason. Bank of America had not paid the due taxes. When I called BOA, they were aware that it hadn't been paid and told me that they had until March 31st. They have never been late before. Should we be worried that BOA is short on funds?
Kimmel Lowe

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2010
i would want to comment on the bus accident that happen in alabama when wenonah went on the field trip to jacksonville. Im going to tell you what really happen and how i know what happen because I was on that bus. what really happen was he was going in and out to sleep the whole ride their to jacksonville the accident was at the talladega flag poles on the right side of the freeway he was swirling on the freeway he swirl off the freeway and when he notice he swirled us back on the freeway but he didnt stop he kept on swirling to the left and thats how it happen he flip us over into a ditch. And thats how it happen he was sleeping
jen

Huntington, IN

#7 Mar 3, 2010
I recently came across a house for rent in milwaukee. although it seems like a awesome deal i found the listing on craigslist and want to verify that it is not a scam. wondering how i can go about doing that so i dont lose any money!
Kimmel Lowe

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2010
Kimmel Lowe wrote:
i would want to comment on the bus accident that happen in alabama when wenonah went on the field trip to jacksonville. Im going to tell you what really happen and how i know what happen because I was on that bus. what really happen was he was going in and out to sleep the whole ride their to jacksonville the accident was at the talladega flag poles on the right side of the freeway he was swirling on the freeway he swirl off the freeway and when he notice he swirled us back on the freeway but he didnt stop he kept on swirling to the left and thats how it happen he flip us over into a ditch. And thats how it happen he was sleeping.
A their was people hurt ten got hurt and got sent to anniston's hospital but they was all release that day
jERRY hECKER

New Berlin, WI

#9 Mar 3, 2010
Petco company is a pet supply store located at 16095 w. Bluemound Rd. Brookfield, Wi, 53005
TOM

Waukesha, WI

#11 Mar 3, 2010
There is a Fire In Oconomowoc right next to the Target Disturbution. You need to send a Crew out there ASAP.
Roberta from Waukesha

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Mar 5, 2010
This evening, students from Catholic Memorial High School will be raising awareness of the homeless by sleeping outside in cardboard boxes. This is an annual event called "Operation Michael".
atvrider

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2010
Yesterday I believe it was in the morning before a commercial, Mark said something like, "stay tuned for which well known (celebrity? I believe), came out of the closet." ...something like that. I wasn't able to stay and watch the rest of the news and I search this site through and through and was unable to figure it out. My fiance and I are very curious as to who this is. If anyone knows what I am talking about and has an answer for us, please let me know! Thank you for your time!!:)
Germantown woman charged

Milwaukee, WI

#16 Mar 15, 2010
I would like to ask if comments on Germantown woman charged in the death of 21-year-old Kati Hammen could be delated and if the post could be shut down, nothing good is happening form the post and it is only causing hurt feeling to both the families of Kim and Kati
Boys and Girls Club fan

United States

#17 Mar 15, 2010
Positive news - Boys & Girls Clubs competing for a fruit orchard - get out & vote! Can only vote once per day....
Please go to http://www.communitiestakeroot.com to vote today!
1. Choose the state you are from
2. Click on Vote for a Community
3. Locate our site by clicking on the tab to choose by state
4. Choose the Hartland, WI location for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
5. Complete the information section (Name & Email) & click PLANT MY VOTE!
MR-AP

Milwaukee, WI

#19 Mar 16, 2010
we are two high school students that attend Pulaski High School. We are conserned about are teachers getting cut and not being able to come back next year. Also they are trying to cut off school activites. They are cutting the teachers that actually care about our education and that try to help us. We along with other students think this is unfair for us inner city kids to lose our good teachers. We are hoping that you fox 6 will come to our school friday at 2:00 to witness us protest against this issue!!!
NO TEACHERS LEFT BEHIND
KIDS ARE THE FUTURE
Ron

Milwaukee, WI

#20 Mar 16, 2010
Fox's audio feed during Idol was terrible.
King Center

United States

#21 Mar 19, 2010
Important Information

H1N1 Clinic and Vaccine

Clinics
Monday March 22nd at 5:00pm
Wednesday March 24th at 11:00am

Vaccine on
Thursday March 25th from 2:00pm - 6:00pm

Call 414-344-56600 with any questions

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brown Deer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Mar '16) Fri sarab 68
Nail Salon charges Nov 14 Sean 1
substitute Teacher Prostitute Nov 11 Sean 1
Social Worker sex slave Nov 5 Sean 1
News MATC to Host 'Mental Health Awareness Day' Oct.... Nov 2 Inquirer 2
Milwaukee rats Nov 1 Inquirer 1
Brown Deer Music Selection (Aug '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 20

Brown Deer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance