Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

STM kids stealing again!?! I don't guess daddy's money and lawyers are going to heal these wounds. So sad!!
Glad I am not you

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Come On Man wrote:
STM kids stealing again!?! I don't guess daddy's money and lawyers are going to heal these wounds. So sad!!
If ignorance is Bliss, "Come on Man" is the happiest person in the world.
Handle it

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The death of a teen is disheartening. However when you step foot on someone's land and are stealing things that someone else worked hard for you put your own self at risk. People have become very protective. You are 15 yrs old, nothing good for your age taking plusace at 3 am. Where's your parents? I knew there was more to this story. Just sayin.
Come On Man

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Ignorant is the parents who don't want to be consumed with what their children are doing until they become victims. Then you lie and deny for your children and become their personal defense attorney. You have to have video evidence now days to convince these parents their children do wrong. While there a still certainly great parents out there, we will see even more youngsters dieing if parents don't start becoming proactive rather than reactive.
lafayette

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Handle it wrote:
The death of a teen is disheartening. However when you step foot on someone's land and are stealing things that someone else worked hard for you put your own self at risk. People have become very protective. You are 15 yrs old, nothing good for your age taking plusace at 3 am. Where's your parents? I knew there was more to this story. Just sayin.
I agree. At that time in the morning why the parnets were not driving them home? Is it because the parnets did not know they were out? And if you are stealing at that time it is only a matter of time before this happens. That area has had a problem lately with theft to cars and homes. More will come out on this. Just because they were 15 does not make them automatically innocent. Not saying they are guilty of anything either just need to know more.
a teenagers mama

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

lafayette wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. At that time in the morning why the parnets were not driving them home? Is it because the parnets did not know they were out? And if you are stealing at that time it is only a matter of time before this happens. That area has had a problem lately with theft to cars and homes. More will come out on this. Just because they were 15 does not make them automatically innocent. Not saying they are guilty of anything either just need to know more.
You cannot shoot a person for stealing unless they are in your house, FACING you and you feel that bodily harm is immenient! Shooting a kid for stealing from your car (although they were absolutely wrong) will only get YOU prison time!
Ser

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

The kids were wrong for stealing but the shooter was wrong also! U never shoot bc someone is on ur property unless u are fearing for ur life.. Its sad the kid was shot and killed but he should have been in his bed considering it was 3:00 am instead of driving around with his friends.. Im his age and my parents put a curfew on me bc going out late like that, ur jus asking fr trouble.. Rip austin u will b missed definitely
Lafayette resident

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Come On Man wrote:
I want all of you to GET THIS RIGHT!!!!! The children were NOT
on his property NOR stealing from his TRUCK. Do your homework and
read what the police have said, not what the killer said.
Come On Man

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Lafayette resident wrote:
<quoted text>I want all of you to GET THIS RIGHT!!!!! The children were NOT
You want us to get it "right" OR just believe what you believe? No doubt Seth broke the law, but when you have called the police previously-that didn't work, parents aren't -supervising their children, kids are out-breaking the law Seth took justice into his own hands. Illegal-yes Understandable-very Sad-for everyone involved
Lafayette resident

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Come On Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You want us to get it "right" OR just believe what you believe? No doubt Seth broke the law, but when you have called the police previously-that didn't work, parents aren't -supervising their children, kids are out-breaking the law Seth took justice into his own hands. Illegal-yes Understandable-very Sad-for everyone involved
Indicted,yes he was. I guess the grand jury got it
"right." As far as a "so called" report called in by Seth, the police
say no call was ever made.
chris

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

a teenagers mama wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot shoot a person for stealing unless they are in your house, FACING you and you feel that bodily harm is immenient! Shooting a kid for stealing from your car (although they were absolutely wrong) will only get YOU prison time!
time for that law to change, the police are a worthless institution today, they are too involved in commiting crime themselves, the people have to clean up this mess, time to have a hero s parade for seth for doing the job a deplorably corrupt government let get out of hand, he has to be released, the criminal cops tells us to our fact that we are responsible for the protection of our property, we someone does their job they should be rewareded, just as the old west, it was the citizen that established order. this government will never raise to the occasion it is our job, we have to do it we have to send the mesage, one less life time criminal so much the better good ridence
chris

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Ser wrote:
The kids were wrong for stealing but the shooter was wrong also! U never shoot bc someone is on ur property unless u are fearing for ur life.. Its sad the kid was shot and killed but he should have been in his bed considering it was 3:00 am instead of driving around with his friends.. Im his age and my parents put a curfew on me bc going out late like that, ur jus asking fr trouble.. Rip austin u will b missed definitely
at least seth didn t miss
chris

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

at leats seth didn t miss, good ridence
chris

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

<quoted text>Indicted,yes he was. I guess the grand jury got it
"right." As far as a "so called" report called in by Seth, the police
say no call was ever made.
wouldn t be the first lie by lafayette police department
chris

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

wouldn t be the first lie told by the lafayette, police department, in fact to make counting easier would be easier to count the times telling the truth
chris

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

<quoted text>I want all of you to GET THIS RIGHT!!!!! The children were NOT
and you think that every thing police say is the truth, i can assure you that is not true
chris

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Come On Man wrote:
<quoted text>
right
chris

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

protecting your property is a right, this government is wrong, really needs to be disbanded, waste of peoples hard earned money, police are using time to canvass places and send thugs like this to steal, the property ends up in their hands and the district attorney is just a dirty, its all organized crime, property is converted at pawn shops and the flea market on north side of town on thruway this is organized major crime, can t ask the criminals to stop it it is their system
Lafayette resident

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

chris wrote:
<quoted text>
at least seth didn t miss
Let's see, where is Seth? Oh yes,
that's right, he is in jail where he will stay. I pray for you pitiful people who don't even think about the child who has been
murdered. Seth is a murderer, plain and simple and he will spend the rest of his life to think about what he did. So gather up your ribbons and pictures and go support the murderer, because he is going to need it. When is visitation hours, cause that is the only way you can see him? Yes, that's right!!!!!
chris

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>Let's see, where is Seth? Oh yes,
that's right, he is in jail where he will stay. I pray for you pitiful people who don't even think about the child who has been
murdered. Seth is a murderer, plain and simple and he will spend the rest of his life to think about what he did. So gather up your ribbons and pictures and go support the murderer, because he is going to need it. When is visitation hours, cause that is the only way you can see him? Yes, that's right!!!!!
he out on bond now, and rightfuly so, the jury gets to try the issue, lafayette police department need to be charged as a defendant along side and whatever penalty imposed should likewise be imposed on both craft and durel, it is they that have imposed this state of anarch and thier officers that tell us our responsibility is to protect out property. when measures are taken then the outcome is just what we get, society is better for having gotton rid of a vile creature, life is not self sactified, it is how it is lived that sanctifies it, certainly lafayette should be under un law for a time till order can be establishe, but till that happens, though seth is wrongfully suffering because of a vile government at least we have one less criminal on the streets and maybe 2 other are slowed for a time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Broussard Discussions

Search the Broussard Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 hr Not Landrieu 2,624
card reader (Mar '12) Wed carol691 3
Shooting suspects sought in Abbeville Jul 18 pass dat bale 34
12-13u softball teams out of Youngsville Jul 16 Anonymous 1
Editorial: Tobacco-free policy at UL the right ... Jul 15 Schmones 1
Review: Frederick Hair Studio Jul 14 Moe 2
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Sep '10) Jul 12 interesting 229
•••
•••
•••
•••

Broussard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Broussard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••