Arrest warrant shows Seth Fontenot sh...

Arrest warrant shows Seth Fontenot shot at fleeing teens

There are 2 comments on the Busted In Acadiana story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Arrest warrant shows Seth Fontenot shot at fleeing teens. In it, Busted In Acadiana reports that:

"On Sunday, February 10th, 2013 the defendant fired three shots, which subsequently struck all three victims, who were located inside a vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Busted In Acadiana.

sam

Mandeville, LA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Have a nice stay in Angola Seth. I hear its nice this time of year!
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#2 Mar 3, 2013
they should release him, no justifiable cause to detain, he was protecting his property as best as we can tell, we have no law enforcement in this area and police tell us our property protection is our responsibility, seth needs to send the lafayette police a bill for the bullets and the time consumed by this failed system, oh and thier judicial system just look at the state of anarchy we are in gota stop these district attorney s from accepting bribes to throw cases

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broussard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike perry 7 hr kozmo37643 1
I have a girlfriend but I think I'm gay? please... (Jun '13) Jun 24 Zerb 33
Mike Perry Jun 22 Concerned 1
Coy Tatum small pee pee Jun 14 Future teacher 1
Transgender dating scene in Lafayette? (Mar '12) Jun 14 Coy Tatum 15
Ufc gym Jun 8 Tommy LeBlanc 2
does any one know drew trahan Jun 7 chair buyer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broussard Mortgages