Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2012

Since: Sep 12

Lafayette, LA

#1 Sep 11, 2012
I'm not trying to start a slanderous debate about any certain racial group but I feel white people are being assaulted by racial motivated blacks and nobody says a word about it. People of all races are to politically correct to even acknowledge its going on. Meanwhile their white children are being picked on in school by black kids who get an ear full or the anti white talk at home. I know I was in school not to many years at and I seen it first hand.
Just the other day I was in wal mart and some black lady accused me of following her to make sure she wasn't stealing. When I was minding my own business. She knew that though she just thought she could punk a white man and I wasn't going to say anything about it. After she made the first racial remark I quickly corrected her. I'm tired of the racial remarks directed towards white people.
I thought we were in a society that wasn't supposed to see color. If MLK were here to see how black folks are racially combative and how they abuse what he gave his life for he would be so disappointed.
What do we have to do as a society of all races to stop this. We will be amongst each other for many years to come and the status quo cannot continue.

Reading, Pennsylvania

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Racism knows no boundaries. It is a state of the mind and condition of the heart that can be found in all ethnic groups of man.
ant

Voorhees, NJ

#3 Nov 13, 2012
lol nobody got picked on in my schools or commited suicide it's like a generation later got downgraded.. does it seem like every generation gets worse actually even white people got worse because they cyber bully and people commit suicides and stuff.. or maybe not it is just specific problems going on..
Kandy477

New Iberia, LA

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Wow. The Louisiana educational system at it's finest.

Perhaps people would pay more attention to your racist rantings if they were properly punctuated and grammatically correct.

You might also want to grab a dictionary and look up the definition of the word "slanderous".

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Dec 5, 2012
What a dumbass you are.. on such an important conversation you want to bring up grammer. You are the example of an ignorant leftist that is ruining this great nation as we once knew it. Dumb bitch.
Rep Don Trahan

Abbeville, LA

#9 Dec 11, 2012
The blacks have been racist against whites many years and it just gets overlooked

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 15, 2012
ok I need some answers..Y when I go to a store spending my money I get no help from a black worker. Is it because Im white? Now Im not downing all black people but come on it just isnt right. For example I was in store being assisted by a black worker when another black came she forgot all about me and went right to the black customer and left me hanging...In a goverment office I was send to a black lady she had a book on her desk on how to get payback for the slaves that the white have done..For the first time I felt like I was the bad guy ...This was done a long time ago ..let it go and treat everyone as the same color we all have red blood running thru our body's even thou our skin color may differ....Enough hate folks cant we all get long...No color is better then the next...I dont like being laughed at by a black crowd..If this dont stop I C a war with black and whites,,,Looks like Im not the only one sick of the ego of the black ....Just give peace a chance... Hey sorry if I mis-spelled some words so dont go there with me..This is a major problem in our world today .....no the spelling ok...I hope I get some good feedback ....not hate ..like I said this is not all black people I am talking about...GOD SPEED folks of all color...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broussard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 8 hr Hold on there 3,079
Coroner: 22-year-old New Iberia man who died in... 15 hr keyary07 1
Family court judge Susan theall Aug 29 Disgusted 1
Lafayette Police: Chinese prostitution ring unc... Aug 27 dwqw 1
Harson or Stutes Aug 23 from Scott 1
District judge Aug 23 pollster 2
St. Thomas More High School Aug 22 Jeff 2
•••
•••
•••

Broussard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000