Former exotic dancer files fair wage ...

Former exotic dancer files fair wage lawsuit in Lafayette

There are 1 comment on the The Advocate story from Jan 23, 2014, titled Former exotic dancer files fair wage lawsuit in Lafayette. In it, The Advocate reports that:

A former dancer at Michael's Men's Club in Broussard is suing the club, claiming the money "exotic entertainers" make does not reach U.S. minimum wage levels and the money they do make by performing almost nude is eaten up by the fees Michael's charges its dancers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate.

Jimmy

Lafayette, LA

#1 Jan 23, 2014
Girl, start selling that butt. You'll rake it in like the rest of them. Watch out for the FBI and State Police. Otherwise, it's an easy way to bring in some serious cash. Sell that cooch for a few years like the other girls do the move out of the area with over 100 grand in the bank. It's done all the time. Strippers in Dallas and Houston make piles of money selling that cooch on the side.
Watchout for the jive @ss wanna be pimps they have around here though. They are a joke and watch too much TV.
If you are thick, needing a tan or have four kids from three different guys then Walmart is for you instead. Disregard my advice.

P.S. You can also make some jack selling it on backpage. They got some real skanks on there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broussard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family court judge Susan theall (Aug '14) Wed citizen05 32
New Iberia Jukebox (Jul '12) Apr 22 Musikologist 15
What happen last nite on Hopkins street Apr 22 concern 1
News Visiting NYU students rally behind idea of Fren... Apr 15 Gaymanlooking4you... 2
Louisiana's Child Support System (Jul '07) Apr 10 Fedup 239
Coy Tatum big mouth Apr 9 Muff 1
breanna deshea stinson Apr 4 vcm 1

Broussard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broussard Mortgages