brittany potter
someone

Roy, WA

#1 Jan 23, 2009
she is the biggest liar anyone will ever meet!!! she is nasty and needs 2 learn 2keep her f****n mouth shut be4 she gets hit in her face. she also steals from her mother!!!
sam b

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jan 23, 2009
ya thanks to her and christina p.e is ruined for our entire class for the rest of the year why wld u steal frm someone thts stupid
trhs student 5thhr pe

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2009
i hope that brittany gets her a** beat and she finally realizes she can't do anything she wants. and i know tht her and christina both did it, everyone knows, and now it sux tht we can't dress out 4 the rest of the year. they are idiots, thtz why they stole money
old best friend

Columbia, MO

#4 Jan 26, 2009
she really needs to wash her hair. she has so much grease that u could fry some french fries on that mop
old friend

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2009
she thinks just b/c she went to PB for maybe a week or 2 that she's all big and bad. and she thinks she has the right to talk s**t bout anyone and get away w/ it. i hope sum1 finally beat the s**t out of her so she'll learn. but thats my opinion.
PBHS Junior

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2009
Hey she went to my school for a week an when she was here she hung with a bad croud an they had her back but i think she hung all over all the blacks an whites. uhh she is such a stupid, lieng, skanky ass WHORE!!! man, she really needs to learn to keep away from my man...he cheated on me with her ass an yeah we fought but next time she won't be so lucky an i will win! NOT HER! she can fight though so ppl out there watch it but ima get her dont worry! friday night...she's gonna be at the movies at like 9:00 an ima beat her fuckin ass!
PBHS Junior

Penrose, CO

#7 Feb 4, 2009
Yeah that bitc* went to my school for like a week an she hung around me an all my friends...an we arent really known as the good croud (i hated her from the start!)... but that lieing freakin whor* talked to my bf an he cheated on me with that skan* an yeah we fought one day an she won but next time she wont be so lucky, this friday i found out that she will be at the movies an ima go up there an beat her fu*kin as*! that WHOR* needs taught a lesson..nobody messes with my man!
one of her bffs

Penrose, CO

#8 Feb 4, 2009
Hey yall are all a bunch of real great sh** talkers arent you? well yeah guess you got that right! and i know for a fact brittany didnt steal that money...christina did. and uhh well yall are so big an tought but yet you cant even leave your real fu**in name??? well thank you very much she washes her hair every night and she aint nasty you are just jelous cuz she has fun in her life an you dont!!!
one of her bffs

Penrose, CO

#9 Feb 4, 2009
Hey yall are all a bunch of real great sh** talkers arent you? well yeah guess you got that right! and i know for a fact brittany didnt steal that money...christina did. and uhh well yall are so big an tough but yet you cant even leave your real fu**in name??? well thank you very much she washes her hair every night and she aint nasty you are just jelous cuz she has fun in her life an you dont!!!
old friend

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2009
one of her bffs wrote:
Hey yall are all a bunch of real great sh** talkers arent you? well yeah guess you got that right! and i know for a fact brittany didnt steal that money...christina did. and uhh well yall are so big an tought but yet you cant even leave your real fu**in name??? well thank you very much she washes her hair every night and she aint nasty you are just jelous cuz she has fun in her life an you dont!!!
yeah you complain that we don't leave our name and you can't even leave ur real f****n name. that makes a s**tl**d of sense, and im not jealous of her b/c i have fun, she has fun by disobeying her parents. and one day they will get tired of her s**t and send her away.
old friend

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2009
PBHS Junior wrote:
Yeah that bitc* went to my school for like a week an she hung around me an all my friends...an we arent really known as the good croud (i hated her from the start!)... but that lieing freakin whor* talked to my bf an he cheated on me with that skan* an yeah we fought one day an she won but next time she wont be so lucky, this friday i found out that she will be at the movies an ima go up there an beat her fu*kin as*! that WHOR* needs taught a lesson..nobody messes with my man!
dang, im srry that ur b/f did stuff w/ her, but i agree that u have the right to beat her a**!! i would if she made my b/f cheat on me, but who's ur b/f?
curious

AOL

#12 Feb 5, 2009
wow whats amazing to me is she can get a guy thats single much less one thats got a gf....lol
old friend

Roy, WA

#13 Feb 6, 2009
it amazes me to that she can get a guy, i really don't know how guys can stand to date her?
Hick Chick

Columbia, MO

#15 Feb 26, 2009
hey that is just the way her hair is she washes her hair all the time so just shut up about her
Aubrey

Columbia, MO

#16 Feb 26, 2009
Thats rite thats my gurl yall need to shut the fuck up....thank you she washes her hair all the time i mean she stays at my house all the time and she takes a shower everyday she is there...and yall are freaken retarded cuz she does have a bf namesd Charles and he buys her things all the time and he loves her very much!!! Thank YOU talk more shit u dont even kno her!!! SKANKS
heller

Farmington, MO

#17 Mar 4, 2009
wow this is stupid...every muther F***** that commented on thios is stupid and GAYYYYYYYYY!
PUTTHATINURPIPEA NDSMOKEIT

Dexter, MO

#18 Jul 21, 2009
curious wrote:
wow whats amazing to me is she can get a guy thats single much less one thats got a gf....lol
OKAY EVERYBODY "CUREIOUS" IS JOSIE PIJONOWSKI!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broseley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Building Jun 24 Steve Buscemi 4
carla Austin murder thread in pb topix (Nov '11) Jun 23 Mom 531
Family genes Jun 23 righton 2
Party at the mud park Jun 22 lucy 5
Dollar store Jun 22 lucy 2
Munch n pump Jun 22 lucy 2
Trash service Jun 22 lucy 2

Broseley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance