hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

How can someone like her sleep at night when all she does is make up lies about people. This woman is a compulsive liar. She goes around bad mouthing people and when she has nothing to say she makes it up. I wonder if she realizes no one wants her in town and everyone hates her. I guess she has never heard of slander. One day she will answer for her evil ways. If she hates this town so much, move the hell out!!!!!!!!!! No one wants her here!!!!
Qulin Voter

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

I really do not know her, is she related to Bub Flowers? Wasn't she the one voted out of city council?
Mouse in Your Pocket

Broseley, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

Maggie (LaVerne) Brown for Mayor!
Jennifer

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

If you knew how to act and was not a doper and a worthless peice of shit maggie you would be alot happier. If you ever got mayor evveryone would move out.
Britney

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Is she the one that thinks the city alley belongs to her? She's got it fenced off. I think that I will do that, too.
yupp

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Britney wrote:
Is she the one that thinks the city alley belongs to her? She's got it fenced off. I think that I will do that, too.
one and the same
lonehill lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
If you knew how to act and was not a doper and a worthless peice of shit maggie you would be alot happier. If you ever got mayor evveryone would move out.
Jennifer,you must be the worthless piece of shit that has let Gloria rule your life and raise your son all the while telling him he is Johns son I really can not understand why he has stayed with Gloria all these years, John is one of tbest guys a person would ever meet. I think John could do better. everybody knows what Gloria is and Jennifer everybody knows you are a dope doing/snitching fat skank,by the way have you been kidnapped and took on the tour bus lately and did it help with all the HOT CHECK charges
how dare you Maggie

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Judged:

Maggie- Jennifer isnt a piece of shit and she has her life in order she is DRUG free oher then what the drs give her she takes what she is supose to!!!!! I bet you wouldnt say that to her face she wold stomp a mudd hole in your ass!!! As far as her son John thats her bussiness not urs Im sure Jennifer has done what she thought is best for him. Dont be draging his name in the dirt..you dirty skank!!!!
Local

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Jennifer wrote:
I know you're not referring to my "Maggie"? Stomp her ass ROFLMMFAO! Jennifer from Farmington huh? Looks like you're in my neck of the woods. You never know who your neighbor is? Maggie and I go way back and I would do anything for her *
this is stupid

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

this is a stupid thread gloria is very nice if u r nice to her. she only does what all of qulin does gossip why put her down for that u must like doing the same or you wouldnt be on topix right??? open mouth insert foot have a nice day!
Alley Cat

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

I am going to close off my alley, too, and claim it as my own!
new bitch in town

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Alley Cat wrote:
I am going to close off my alley, too, and claim it as my own!
i disagree stupid she is a bitch and thinks she rules qulin,got news gloria thats why glen is still mayor and your husbands not because no one likes you! Alley Cat maybe we should start cliaming we own qulin and block off all the allys and fill the full of junk cars tractors etc.
Alley Cat

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

I will even give people junk to put in their alleys! Let's petition the city to tear that fence down, unless we get to block ours off too!
HAHA

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Gloria is a worthless, cold hearted, bitch who thinks everyone bows down to her. She's nothing but worthless trash just like her daughter.
Her own husband can barely stand to be around the woman!
Jeeze, I guess I understand why she has cameras pointed all over her yard. She has cameras pointed at her neighbors house, the bar, she can see her whole street and everything behind the house all on her cameras. The lady is a nutcase!
no better

Qulin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

you all sound no better than gloria, trash talking, gossip, and lies, you all must be mini gloria's from what I have read. what do you expect from a town of low life, welfare, drunk, and druggies, that run their mouths more than their brains.
not

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

not EVERYONE in qulin uses drugs tyvm.
Ive seen her around

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Maggie is a no good meth head that's all she will ever be .. She even looks like a nasty old cracked out man lmao who even talks like one!! Is she ( IT ) a man ? Hmmmm and her son Scotty no wonder he has grown up always in trouble the kid never had a chance with a so called mother like her . It makes you count your blessings on who you have for a mother !!
Woody

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Is this the same Gloria that fences off alleyways and claims them as her own?
mee

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Why, and how can Little John get away with stopping up a drainage ditch that has been there in Qulin for longer than he is old an not get into trouble. when it rains an water gets on to my property. then we will see. the Army cor of engineers said hire a lawyer. an we would win. Waiting for it to start raining.
rain

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

do a rain dance...we sure could use a good rain!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Broseley Discussions

Search the Broseley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jim 92,142
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 11 hr dear guest 18,909
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Fri guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Fri guest 262
tr school Apr 16 concerned parent 1
omg!! Apr 15 rachael 1
carla Austin murder thread in pb topix (Nov '11) Apr 15 datruth 517
•••
•••
•••
•••

Broseley Jobs

•••
•••