beware of a man that says hes young

Posted in the Broseley Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2013
know it

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I wouldlike to warn all your girls that are 18 or older but not older then 20 of a man who messes with young girls an gets them drunk an sleeps with them an lies to them about his age and cheats on his gf everyone know him an am a mother an i know what he is he knocks them up he already has three or four kids maybe more and hes like 31 beware moms an watch your daughters plz am not the first mom an he dont like tto pay child supporg after he rapes them to me when they say no an he does it any way its RAPE.....AN HE THINKS THE LAW CANT DO NOTHING BUT KARMAS A BEACH ....
Hmm

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2013
If its rape then why not report it instead of posting about it in topix??
Just Saying

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2013
He may of been using them but its not rape unless he forces himself on you. Young women should be wary of older men that I am not disputing.

When someone a lot older or younger seems interested in you, you really should wonder why people their age doesn't want anything to do with them. There is usually a reason and its probably not good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broseley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 54 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,463
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 54 min Le Jimbo 2,018
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr squeezers 249
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
2003 graduation (Sep '11) 10 hr Whatever 13
Brittany Roberts where's my baby? 11 hr GuEsT 5
Justice for Carla Austin (Apr '12) 11 hr Whatever 138
•••
•••
•••

Broseley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000