trying to find mary amelia woody

trying to find mary amelia woody

Posted in the Broseley Forum

DJ HAMPTON

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2009
I AM DOING FAMILY RESEARCH AND WAS GIVEN MARY AMELIA WOODY'S NAME AS A POSSIBLE SOURCE OF INFORMATION ABOUT ARTHUR MURRY HAMPTON AND HIS WIFE LORETTA KINDER HAMPTON WHO BOTH DIED IN 1910. THE 1980 ADDRESS I HAVE FOR MRS WOODY IS
Rt 1 Box 26 Dudley Mo
ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
amelia

Goodyear, AZ

#2 Feb 19, 2013
DJ HAMPTON wrote:
I AM DOING FAMILY RESEARCH AND WAS GIVEN MARY AMELIA WOODY'S NAME AS A POSSIBLE SOURCE OF INFORMATION ABOUT ARTHUR MURRY HAMPTON AND HIS WIFE LORETTA KINDER HAMPTON WHO BOTH DIED IN 1910. THE 1980 ADDRESS I HAVE FOR MRS WOODY IS
Rt 1 Box 26 Dudley Mo
ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Ok some of the info you have sounds a lot like my grandmother. Her name was Mary Amelia Woody by her second marriage to Henry Woody, and she lived at Rt 1 box206 Dudley, Mo. She did a great deal of work in genealogy for many people for many years, she herself was born in 1911 and met an untimely death in 1991. please respond TY,Amelia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broseley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WW Wood (Apr '09) Oct 20 Katjenjazjes 79
What happened Oct 13 Tryingtosee 3
Jimmy Woodham Oct 9 Pbhater6665 15
angela grubbs (Aug '15) Oct 3 friend 2
Twin River students Oct 2 Squad 3
Feds chomos up Oct 2 wants results 3
Are they going to find Jeremy Hicks? (May '15) Oct 1 BobbyB 5

Broseley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance