Broomfield fight leads to shooting

Broomfield fight leads to shooting

There are 2 comments on the Broomfield Enterprise story from Jun 30, 2008, titled Broomfield fight leads to shooting. In it, Broomfield Enterprise reports that:

An argument in Broomfield Saturday night ended with a 31-year-old man shooting a 28-year-old man before turning the gun on himself, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Broomfield Enterprise.

Sad

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 1, 2008
My mother in law lives catty corner to the home where this incident occurred. The men involved had long been a problem for neighbors having loud parties and fights nearly every weekend. Sad that it takes an incident like this for the owners to finally have a good enough reason to make them leave.
not to sad 2 u

Boulder, CO

#2 Jul 18, 2008
Sad wrote:
My mother in law lives catty corner to the home where this incident occurred. The men involved had long been a problem for neighbors having loud parties and fights nearly every weekend. Sad that it takes an incident like this for the owners to finally have a good enough reason to make them leave.
You are about the meanist person ever you have no idea what you are talking about. To bad it could not have happened to your family then we will see if you write something like that. Or how would it make you feel if someone wrote like that about your family. You should think before you type things like that. Acording to another ad the police said that all the neighbors there havd no complaints or problems with them. So whats the real story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Jul 21 Abudia 1,125
News Local restaurant chain closes after CEO's arrest (Jul '10) Jul 20 bbm181 31
Michael D. Brown, Attorney in Arvada, CO Jul 12 unhappy camper 1
News Broomfield teacher testifies in his defense dur... Jul 5 irahs 1
Kids Just Want To Have Fun Jun '16 Hmm 1
Computer Repair and Mac Repair in Arvada Jun '16 brichter3233 2
News Boulder, Broomfield counties weigh impact of fr... May '16 CO Honkey 1

Broomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broomfield Mortgages