Broomfield teacher accused of sending...

Broomfield teacher accused of sending inappropriate texts to st...

There are 54 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Apr 21, 2010, titled Broomfield teacher accused of sending inappropriate texts to st.... In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

BROOMFIELD, Colo. - A Broomfield High School psychology teacher and star wrestling coach is under investigation after being accused of sending inappropriate text messages to underage female students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mok

Denver, CO

#44 Apr 22, 2010
Ya know i was one. it is hard to reject him, he s sexy and cute and i didnt care. so buzz off all ya'll
Sierra

Surprise, AZ

#45 Apr 22, 2010
Im not sayingI agree with what Masse did or is doing but why are the kids giving their phone numbers to him in the first place? If girls are giving their phone numbers to teachers then their leading him on.
MUSTANG

Miami, FL

#46 Apr 23, 2010
yes what he did was wrong but why the hell is a 16yr old girl giving out her phone number especially to a teacher???????? she is just as guilty.
Involved

Westminster, CO

#47 Apr 23, 2010
Soo many people have writen on here since i last did and honstly most everyone is wrong, disrespectful or inconsiderate of this incident or the people involved. Unless you were first or second hand involved in this you dont know the facts, what really happened and why we, well I myself gave Mr Masse my number. Masse told me I was wrestling manager and he needed my number, just like he had all the wrestler's numbers..
Within 74 hours i was getting inappropriate texts, i told him i wanted no part of what he wanted and still i was involved in this mess. i know for a face Messe had sex with numberous people this year, i saw proof. I for one DIDNOT do anything sexual with him.

You shouldn't judge other people when you hear a story from someone or a news station that has half there facts wrong. It makes it far more dificult for EVERYONE involved.
unbelievable

Denver, CO

#48 Apr 23, 2010
pedophile bastard someone should kick his butt...thank god it didn't happen to my daughter
Kzandra Castro

Rio Rico, AZ

#49 Apr 23, 2010
that guys a FREAK !
Masse is a gross pervert

Lafayette, CO

#50 Apr 23, 2010
Me, being a student at Broomfield High, witnessing all of this, FoxNews is late on keeping up with this gross teacher. Yes, I understand that we here at Broomfield where trying to keep it under wraps. But from what I have heard, he's messed around with up to 8 different students. And fuck him being charged with sexting! Yes, it is a serious charge but he was having sex with underaged children and the children's parents aren't doing anything about this! If I had a kid and this had happened to them, I would be in jail. That is just so disrepectful. He has a perfectly fine wife, and they just got married! PLUS, he just had a baby! He is a horrible person.
To all the people that are arguing about wrestling shit, get over it. This isn't for you to talk about wrestling and what you think of the sport. Masse taught wrestling, yes. But no need to argue about it.
Another thing is, how didn't the parents realize that this was going on? How do you now know what your kids are doing? I would be so cautious about this. Sexting is serious but so is taking to the next level and having sex with a kid.
This school is safe. I believe that. Masse just was a gross, sex addict, pervert that needed little girls to make him happy.
To the girls he played, you're dumb. I can't believe any of you would give into that midget. And then, none of you can testify! Oh my god. You discust me. All the girls plus Masse, discust me! You all need some brains is what I'm sayin'.
NEXT, don't anyone go off saying anything about how an 18 year old shouldn't be dating a 16 year old and how he is supposidly following in Masse's footsteps. You are stupid! He just turned 18 for one and the girl is probably almost 17. Wanna know something else, he said "FORMER" girlfriend. Are they going out anymore? NO, they aren't. Don't say that about people you don't even know. He was trying to help the news out. This 18 year old is actually a very nice kid!
F all the haters!!!!!!!
CubanoUno

Chesterfield, MO

#51 Apr 23, 2010
Sounds to me that the Parents of the Girls this little Dick molested were just a bit to PC. I won't get into details but if this occured in Miami the shoe would be on a different foot.The parents of children down here know how to deal with scum bags like this guy.No poblicity no police just good old fashioned if you mess with my kid well,time to take the consequences.Problem Solved and message for others who might consider this type of behaivor.
BFHS parent

Denver, CO

#52 Apr 23, 2010
It didn't take much effort on my part to find out it went further than sextexting. Wrestling team knew, several students knew and unfortunately the female team managers personally knew.
BFHS staff did a good job managing a bad situation. They acted quickly and definitively. I'm not convinced the BF PD has or charges would have been filed already. I get the legal process, facts before prosecution. It's possible those girls didn't want to come forward and testify. Evidence in the txt records to press charges might have been lacking. Regardless it's criminal when a arrogant pedophile impacts the lives of so many.
With film, media and internet kids are a lot more exposed these days. Lack of innocents aside.... like that's really the issue here, it's illegal for an adult in a position of authority to influence the sexual behavior of a minor. A felony for repeated, intentional sexual interaction with a minor.
The information is out there. The BF PD needs to press the issue and get-er done!
bmm

Denver, CO

#53 Apr 23, 2010
Aside all the high school rumors and slander of Masse's crime, I would like to point out that this whole story is based on allegations brought to attention over a year ago, so I ask FOX news, why make such a slanted story based only on accusations a year later? Their lead was a random 18 year old student who seemed to have a chip on his shoulder for other reasons then the crime, they had no interviews or statements from the people who mattered most (police, school district, actual victims), and no hard evidence has been found. By blowing this situation way out of the water, FOX news created a bias towards Masse, bringing skeletons out of the closet, and creating a hype of negative, crude feedback towards the situation that hasn't been proven true. Its no wonder why he wouldn't give an interview, his statement more then likely would have been butchered to their liking.
For me I like to look at all sides of a situation, not only what your media portrays, but thought and consideration for the victims, including Masse. I can understand reporting on the case once convicted of the crime, but to make a national news report based only on high school gossip seems pretty discreditable. He respectfully resigned his spot not only as the high school coach of the year, but gave his teaching job up because of this dent in his reputation. That alone must be hard for Masse, but to have FOX news dig it up a year later for their liking (ratings, shock value) just makes me wonder if news reporters really consider all sides of a story? I can understand FOX news motives in broadcasting this story, its not a new thing that sex scandals in schools bring in more viewers, but to try and make news out of something that has no credibility, backed by word of mouth, and that is outdated doesn't seem like news to me at all. Heidi, did you ask yourself when you were doing your "investigative" reporting where your facts were coming from? Probably not because this story isn't based on a single fact.
I cannot conclude that he is innocent or guilty (neither can most of you), only evidence can do that, not word of mouth. This is why the victims must come forward and prove this happened. This is obviously a problem in this case because no evidence has been found, if so legal action would have taken place when this was first brought to attention. So until some hard evidence is found, or you all realize it was just gossip, please consider the whole story and what it presents to you. I just ask news reporters to hopefully see all sides of a case, especially the repercussions of your reporting, on the people your reporting.
shelby

Casper, WY

#54 Apr 27, 2010
What exactly did these sexting messages say?
Blackwater

Denver, CO

#55 Apr 27, 2010
He probably has tenure and belongs to the teacher's union which is behind him all the way so not to worry. Go play in the sandbox with the kids. Morons. Let's see if we can shoot an apple off his head with some inaccuracy.
There is more

United States

#56 Apr 28, 2010
Go dig some more, there are others
dee

Littleton, CO

#57 May 14, 2010
what he might of done was wrong but one of the girls he supposedly did something with was a complete s**t so it would make sense with her!! she used her beauty as a toy sleeping with guys at partys and more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ridge Home Information (Dec '06) Thu psych tech 66
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... (Jul '15) Sep 12 UNCHAINED DOCTOR 3,300
Illinois Transplants Aug '17 Native4Life 1
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Jun '17 Dad 1,142
News Former NASCAR driver files wrongful arrest laws... Jun '17 JSYK 1
News Local Best Buy employees try to catch shoplifte... (Aug '09) Apr '17 Microtheftcenter 64
News Man fatally stabs pit bull to stop dog fight (Aug '07) Feb '17 Juliette 516

Broomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broomfield Mortgages