Broomfield teacher accused of sending inappropriate texts to st...

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR

BROOMFIELD, Colo. - A Broomfield High School psychology teacher and star wrestling coach is under investigation after being accused of sending inappropriate text messages to underage female students.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Player35

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Dam what a freak ha
ian

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

This happened so long ago. Fox is way behind.
Disgust in Broomfield

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

The Broomfield principal has done a nice job of covering this up. Most of Broomfield High School knew about this last fall. I can't believe it is just now making the news. I wonder how many girls could have been spared from his sexting if Broomfield had dealt with this when it happened instead of sweeping it under the rug like the asbestos.
blkchrgrl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

......4yrs and u still pulin the same stuff! thx to the ppl who brought this to light! he's been at it for yrs
blkchrgrl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

4yrs and i was sad to hear he was still doing it! Thx to all the ppl who brought this to light!!!!
Christus Regeln

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Americans, wake up. Our public school system is filled with deviates. One more reason I home school.
Katie

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

As a student that goes there..this is old news.
I agree with Ian. Fox is way behind and some of their information is wrong. Parents were notified back in the fall with an email.
Involved

Westminster, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

Broomfield principal did a great job dealing with this incident. Although it has been going on for a number of years, once it surfaced she delt with it fast and privately.
princedavid7

Nashville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

The thing that should have tipped everyone off is how and why did he get all these young girls numbers.
pityonu

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Masse it sounds like a bad move on your part....but the "18" year old is complaining about inappropriate.... his ex- is 16???
sounds like this "kid" has some issues too...maybe couldn't make weight?? or just jealous... The "kid" is well on his way to follow Masse's footsteps....
Aurora

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

People need to step up when this happens. Bring it to light not just to the school or teachers.
Message to Teachers--you spend a lot to become a teacher that is trusted. DON'T blow it with stupidity.
Mike Chambers

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Big tough wrestling coach wrote:
Wow! I had heard about this last fall and have been waiting for it to hit the news. This guy is as low as they come. Look at him. All five foot one of the little weasel. What a Billy Bad **** preying on naive little girls. I hope you get the book thrown at you you miserable piece of human waste. If I were the dad of one of these girls, I would have made the news before your punk **** for making you eat your own testicles. Have fun in prison loser. Oh, hope you'll enjoy having some other guy raise you kid. Rich in-laws can't protect you from everything. Peace!
Hello, 16 year old high school girls are not naive.
Politically Incorrect

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

And yet another liberal throws his chosen profession to the scrap heap. Masse, it doesn't matter if this girl is doing the entire male student body. She is OFF LIMITS TO YOU as a person in a position of trust, which itself is an oxymoron since, being a member of the public indoctrination system, you are probably a gutless flaming liberal swine as well, and, being such, cannot be a trusted person.
ajr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

"pityonu wrote:
Masse it sounds like a bad move on your part....but the "18" year old is complaining about inappropriate.... his ex- is 16???
sounds like this "kid" has some issues too...maybe couldn't make weight?? or just jealous... The "kid" is well on his way to follow Masse's footsteps...."

What's wrong with an 18 year old dating a 16 year old? That's not much of an age difference.
So Now You Get Mad

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Politically Incorrect wrote:
And yet another liberal throws his chosen profession to the scrap heap. Masse, it doesn't matter if this girl is doing the entire male student body. She is OFF LIMITS TO YOU as a person in a position of trust, which itself is an oxymoron since, being a member of the public indoctrination system, you are probably a gutless flaming liberal swine as well, and, being such, cannot be a trusted person.
How does politics come into the story? I agree that this guy is scum and I hope he receives the maximum sentence for being a pedophile, but serious? A Liberal? Stop being so ignorant, you dope.
CubanoUno

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Another attempted cover up of a Homosexual/BiSexual Pedophile.
Tall Drink Of Water

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

I dont know WHO you're kidding , but this kinda stuff happens all the time. Is it right ? Probably not...but SEX is a part of living. I dont know why anyone expects a teacher to be perfect. Or a priest, or you strange Uncle....

The best thing you can do is educate your children so they UNDERSTAND how to say NO. With education they might never even be approached.
callmecrazy

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Why would students give your cell phone number to your teacher? All communication should be done through the parents, including schedule changes. Parents, please wake up and take care of your kids.

If he did this, fire his butt and charge him.
CubanoUno

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Tall Drink Of Water wrote:
I dont know WHO you're kidding , but this kinda stuff happens all the time. Is it right ? Probably not...but SEX is a part of living. I dont know why anyone expects a teacher to be perfect. Or a priest, or you strange Uncle....
The best thing you can do is educate your children so they UNDERSTAND how to say NO. With education they might never even be approached.
Let me tell you how this problem would be resolved down here in Miami. The father of these girls would go to the school ,have a little talk(at first) with this Teacher.The talk would not be PC by any means.Now if the talk did not work...well looks like Mr Teacher might need to use his medical insurance.Problem Solved.!!!!
Ryan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

All parents were made aware of this situation through an e-mail or snail mail letter fall of 2009 after this all unfolded in our community.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Broomfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Broomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••