Driver ticketed in wreck that killed ...

Driver ticketed in wreck that killed Lafayette's Cheese Importers...

There are 2 comments on the Boulder Daily Camera story from Jul 2, 2010, titled Driver ticketed in wreck that killed Lafayette's Cheese Importers.... In it, Boulder Daily Camera reports that:

A 67-year-old Estes Park man has been ticketed for careless driving resulting in death following an accident on U.S. 36 last month that killed motorcyclist Lyman White, owner of Lafayette's Cheese Importers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boulder Daily Camera.

redGsxr600

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 22, 2010
You kill a man and the only thing you get is a ticket? Are you kidding me? Send this person to the electric chair!
russell craft

Interlachen, FL

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Sorry to hear about this the family made me feel real special the eight years I worked for cheese importers he will be sorely missed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edgewater to host Jefferson County's first recr... (Feb '14) Fri Tn Treetop Daddy 2
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Aug 20 DAD 1,126
News Boulder to celebrate Indigenous Peoples' Day on... Aug 4 In the bubble 2
News Local restaurant chain closes after CEO's arrest (Jul '10) Jul '16 bbm181 31
Michael D. Brown, Attorney in Arvada, CO Jul '16 unhappy camper 1
News Broomfield teacher testifies in his defense dur... Jul '16 irahs 1
Kids Just Want To Have Fun Jun '16 Hmm 1

Broomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broomfield Mortgages