School Sex Scandal: Broomfield teache...

School Sex Scandal: Broomfield teacher Travis Masse charged with al...

There are 63 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from May 12, 2010, titled School Sex Scandal: Broomfield teacher Travis Masse charged with al.... In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Prosecutors have filed charges against a Broomfield High School psychology teacher and wrestling coach accused of having a sexual relationship with an underage female student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
White Trash

Fort Lupton, CO

#76 Dec 27, 2010
thelovelybones wrote:
It's sad to say but it's true: A lot of people knew about Mr. Masse's habits and no one said anything about it. I graduated from BHS before he was arrested but in the years prior, there's was always some gossip about him and his flirtatious personality. I knew one of the girls he had been intimate with. What's more sad, someone mentioned earlier, that this isn't the first time there's been a teacher or coach at BHS that stepped over that sexual line with students. There was once a coach who flirted with girls among other things a coach shouldn't be doing with students. He ended up transfering before it came out but everyone knew he was having sex with at least one female student. It's sad. Broomfield tries to hide its secrets.
touch my boner.
Mr Broomfield

Kiowa, CO

#77 May 12, 2011
BHS has always had this problem and its just not the coachs and teachers it goes deeper then that. Someone should really dig a little deeper. Maybe even go back and look at some of the teachers and coach's that have left.
NRKist

Denver, CO

#78 Jul 30, 2011
BHS Parent wrote:
Regardless of age differences, 17 in CO. is still a minor and it's illegal for an adult (18 years and older) to have sex with a minor - consensual or otherwise.
Actually, the law in Colorado is that a minor is legally capable of consenting to sex (with any person over the age of 13) at the age of 17. If a minor is 15 or 16, they are legally capable of consenting to sex with someone up to ten years (minus a day) older than themselves). You might try reading the law before you comment on it. http://www.ageofconsent.com/colorado.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clear Lake Jr High Wed Schmedley T Troll 1
Dog boarding? Dec 5 smithe 1
Sarah Splettstosser- another noisy party. Arva... Nov 26 Anonymous 1
Net neutrality back on the chop block Nov 21 three blocks 1
Review: Robbie Rogers Nov 20 ROBBIE ROGERS 1
Review: Susan Marie Miller Nov 20 SUSAN MARIE MILLER 1
News Shooting at Walmart store in Colorado leaves 'm... Nov '17 kyman 1

Broomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance