School Sex Scandal: Broomfield teacher Travis Masse charged with al...

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR 63
Prosecutors have filed charges against a Broomfield High School psychology teacher and wrestling coach accused of having a sexual relationship with an underage female student. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Doug Morrison

Littleton, CO

#2 May 12, 2010
shame, shame, shame on the teacher. It must be the closeness in contact with teacher & student on a daily basic. But, teacher should no better!

Since: Mar 10

Denver, CO

#3 May 12, 2010
sick...........
Polaris

Longmont, CO

#4 May 12, 2010
I attended said school and fail to see why anyone is surprised. They think too well of themselves to keep an eye out for such things. Under the surface, just about all of Broomfield is corrupted. I've never seen so many police officers break the law...
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

#5 May 12, 2010
the witchhunt continues....
panicstrickin

Denver, CO

#7 May 12, 2010
Seriously? Screen much? He is 28 and she was what 17 probably. Men are stupid. Trust me I am one. It just goes to show you a piece of paper from a college does not make you smart.
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

#8 May 12, 2010
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure it's a "witchhunt"?
Birds of a a Feather....
you ought to watch things more closely.

you would have hunted down the McMartins out in Cali

a few years ago.

Turned out they were innocent.

Sucks to be you.

witchhunt...
Its about Time

Longmont, CO

#9 May 12, 2010
It about time!!!!
simple

Denver, CO

#10 May 12, 2010
Angel Wings wrote:
So he used probably "psychology" on his alleged victim.
I wonder if he has a couch in his classroom as a teachers aid?
Umm no. Its not even like that. You people don't even know.
Rolling on mat with man

Johnstown, CO

#11 May 12, 2010
Simple wrote- Umm no. Its not even like that. You people don't even know.
Enlighten the rest of us then. People can only comment on what is reported. Creepy teacher has sex with underage girl. What other conclusion can on draw?
ann

Denver, CO

#12 May 12, 2010
I feel for his family they are the ones that are going to pay for his bad decisions. and I am sure
he is regreting it now I see how some girls in high school dress and conduct them selves and it
is terrible and they wonder why this happens they should take some of the blame
Teaching -A Sacred Trust

Carrollton, TX

#14 May 12, 2010
Did this man ever consider himself a professional educator and understand and truly take to heart the standards of his calling? Apparently not, as he he seemed to be one more kid into the dating scene. Let's hope he accepts responsibility and grows up. The girl may be scarred for life. There's going to be enough suffering and embarrassment to go around.
really

Eugene, OR

#15 May 12, 2010
ann wrote:
I feel for his family they are the ones that are going to pay for his bad decisions. and I am sure
he is regreting it now I see how some girls in high school dress and conduct them selves and it
is terrible and they wonder why this happens they should take some of the blame
wow so i suppose you think if a woman is raped its her fault too because she was wearing a skirt? really wow come on! he was a teacher, he should know better, yes he had a wife and child who will be effected by his decisions, but it was him who chose. and girls in high school may not dress like nuns, but trust me it is not to impress the teachers. again i say he is a TEACHER!! the fact that you want to place blame on the girls for wearing certain clothes sickens me. he should have never made the advances and yes while the girls should not have partaken in these relations he is the adult here!
Lost Angel of DeFlores

Gunnison, CO

#16 May 12, 2010
30 years ago he woulda just married her upon her graduation... and moved to a different school to continue teaching...Im so bored with this stuff...
Guy Peterson

Castle Rock, CO

#17 May 12, 2010
I mean at least he wasn't touching any little boys and that's the most important thing....GET SOME....look if there is grass on the field play ball i mean come on...11 year difference pshhh that aint that bad. And how is he the only one to blame? It for sure takes two to tango. Masse is the Tiger woods of Broomfield and he has won all our hearts.
Teaching - A Sacred Trust

Carrollton, TX

#19 May 12, 2010
Tiger Woods was not a teacher; and I cannot imagine him winning the heart of a normal person right now-with current track record.
Church Lady

Denver, CO

#20 May 12, 2010
Guy, you're a mooooron, and not that special.
naflo

United States

#21 May 12, 2010
department of hard labor wrote:
the witchhunt continues....
so, because he's white he must be innocent? what about the breakdancer? with him they only had allegations but because he is latino you assume he's guilty? Well, this one texted and other people saw it...
Guy Peterson

Castle Rock, CO

#22 May 12, 2010
Every man has his hero and Travis Masse should be every young mans role model..Church Lady you can't tell me that you wouldn't of done the same thing if you were in his position Giggity..Tiger is a teacher of another sort but when it really comes down to it they play the same game..
Someone

Castle Rock, CO

#23 May 12, 2010
This doesn't sound like the Travis I know. I'm in complete shock and finding it hard to believe.
Broomfield

Denver, CO

#24 May 12, 2010
I am extremely disappointed to see this happen. He was a former teacher of mine during his student-teaching years & his first year of teaching. I thought he had more class & character than that and feel absolutely terrible for his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: KitchenWorx Fri Nikki 2
Medicaid Dermatologist in Denver?? (Jan '14) Feb 25 InfamousCorners 4
Anyone Interested in trying CrossFit? Feb 23 Cody Price 1
Colorado man cuffed for refusing to share video... Feb 14 cop doubter 4
Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Feb 9 Dad 1,113
Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... Feb 8 ThugKillah 1
looking for some fun with gay guys Jan '15 DieselCruiser 2
Broomfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Broomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:49 am PST

Bleacher Report11:49AM
Buzz: Manning Expected to Push for Julius' Return
ESPN12:44 PM
Chiefs release veteran tight end Fasano
Bleacher Report10:03 PM
Can Osweiler Be the Broncos' Heir to Manning?
NFL 4:53 PM
Julius Thomas to leave Broncos for Jaguars or Raiders?
Bleacher Report 9:14 PM
Is Kelce Destined for Stardom in 2015?