Review: Blue Aspen Plastic Surgery - ...

Review: Blue Aspen Plastic Surgery - Debora Ma MD

Posted in the Broomfield Forum

Karen OConnor

Vail, CO

#5 Nov 7, 2009
Dr. Ma is a talented, gifted surgeon. She operated on my daughter recently and was professional yet caring with a very good bedside manner. My daughter has been 100% satisfied with Dr. Ma and feels that Dr. Ma changed her life for the better. I highly recommend her as a surgeon. Additionally, she is the only female Board Certifed Plastic surgeon in the Boulder area.
Cancer in Louisville

Parker, CO

#6 Nov 8, 2009
I am a Breast Cancer Survivor - not only did Dr. Ma help to save my life but she made me feel beautiful again. When I meet other breast cancer patients, I ask them to guess “which boob is which: boob by Dr. Ma, or boob by God”? Most people say they can’t tell the difference between them. Which is the best complement I can get (thanks to Dr. Ma.)! Just recently, I was told that had a mole on my leg that was a “melanoma”. I was told that I would have to it removed immediately. The first I call I made was not to my husband, it was to Dr. Ma. She removed it for me, and thanks to Dr. Ma and the other doctors on my team I’m alive and well today! Thank you Dr. Ma for helping to save my life, and for making it possible to look the in the mirror and feel BEAUTIFUL!
Breast Reduction Surgery

Denver, CO

#8 Jan 21, 2013
I went to Dr. Ma for breast reduction surgery. I am so glad I did. From the outset, she and her staff were very caring and spent a lot of time with me, discussing options. They worked directly with my insurance company to get approval for the surgery.(Other doctors I considered told me that it would be up to me to communicate with my insurance company for approval; they just wouldn't take the time.) I have suffered with large breasts since I was a kid.(I started developing at age 10!) My back and neck hurt constantly. There were always deep groves in my shoulders from my bra straps. It hurt to run or jump. They even disrupted my sleep! Having the surgery really improved my quality of life. The pain is gone; the grooves are gone; I actually started running on the treadmill at the rec center! And I sleep through the night like a baby. It's the best thing I've ever done for myself. I would do it again and the only Dr. I would consider is Dr. Ma. Her work is wonderful! I went from a DD to a perfect C. My breasts look natural and for the first time in my life, my nipples point out, not down. I am so happy with the results. I look at the "before" pictures now, and I can't believe it's me. I will always be grateful to Dr. Ma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... (Jul '15) Sep 12 UNCHAINED DOCTOR 3,300
Illinois Transplants Aug '17 Native4Life 1
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Jun '17 Dad 1,142
News Witnesses: Hit & Run Driver Intentionally Ran D... Jun '17 diddlydoo 1
News Former NASCAR driver files wrongful arrest laws... Jun '17 JSYK 1
News Local Best Buy employees try to catch shoplifte... (Aug '09) Apr '17 Microtheftcenter 64
News Man fatally stabs pit bull to stop dog fight (Aug '07) Feb '17 Juliette 516

Broomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broomfield Mortgages