Local restaurant chain closes after C...

Local restaurant chain closes after CEO's arrest

There are 31 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Jul 30, 2010, titled Local restaurant chain closes after CEO's arrest. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

A Broomfield-based restaurant chain abruptly closed three of its Colorado restaurants and canceled plans to open 17 others after its CEO was arrested on an unknown parole violation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lettig Chemical Company

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2010
We have provided BenchWarmers with a restroom sanitation and odor control service for over 6 months, saving them money on services and products. They currently owe us over $5,000 and when we would threaten to stop services due to past due invoices, we would be lied to repeadly by Kevin Foote, his daughter Natasha and several other executives within the Corporate office. They would keep us at bay by promising to pay and insuring to give us more business with the other 17 new stores shortly opening. We as small business owners feel that Kevin Foote should be prosucuted to the fullest extent of the law. We are confident that we'll never receive our money from a crooke like him, and with all the corporate fraud that's been going on he should never be able to get away with something like this. If he does, then something is definately wrong with our justice system.
Yours Truly,
A Very Pissed Off Small Business Owner!!
MEmoiME

Sanford, NC

#2 Jul 30, 2010
typical big wig crooks...just plain ole trash who thinks they arent...hope the evil ones end up on skid row!!
Pet

Denver, CO

#3 Jul 30, 2010
They owe me mony. How my money how can get my money>
NoHabla

Denver, CO

#4 Jul 30, 2010
AG Suthers? Where ARE your people in this state? I'm a Republican, but Suthers and his team are really, really incompetent. They usually require assistance from the plaintiff's attorney to know what to do! This is their job, to protect citizens from fraud and theft. They don't do it very well.
the_punnisher

Denver, CO

#5 Jul 30, 2010
The only difference between these crooks and the ones in the Capitol Building in Colorado and D.C. is that it is LEGAL to steal your money when you are in politic.....

That is why the A.G. is not involved in PETTY THEFT matters...
Areyou kidding

Denver, CO

#6 Jul 30, 2010
First of all lettig chemcal service is a scam in them selves charging you for services that other comapnys do and placing your stupid stickers over like you do the work you are a scam artist and you dont do !@#$ also as a former manager for this company Who issued permits to start this place so one person is at fault? know your coments colorado before you pass jugement the legit conttractors and people that did legidement work as well as staff deserve to be paid as well as us managers NOT OWNWERS the people that did the daily grind with out pay too also we are having the biggest car was tommorow to help pay all of us help us out and support
Areyou kidding

Denver, CO

#7 Jul 30, 2010
Lettig is the biggest piece of !@#$ I have ever dealt with as a bussiness ownwer your FAT !@## comes in like you just cleaned the entire place with your roll of stickers going over CINTAS and every one else thinking you did the work for $50.00 evry month or every other month times 3 store your balance is $800.00 smart guy what else did u do your stickers must be made of gold
Areyou kidding

Denver, CO

#8 Jul 30, 2010
Pet wrote:
They owe me mony. How my money how can get my money>
Get in line buddy
Areyou kidding

Denver, CO

#9 Jul 30, 2010
stuggling like who pam you are so full of shit as long as your lexus is taken care of your golden its you hass been crate n barrel selling tale trying to be spokesperson for ho pay us our money sell ur shit and get us all paid quit throwing people under the buss and take care of your boyfriends shit
Not Surprised

Englewood, CO

#10 Jul 30, 2010
This kind of thing is happening all over town. I worked for a Automotive repair shop; 2Techs owned by Dean and Cathy Creaman. They screwed all their mechanics. I worked for 3 months and never got paid. Then the Colorado Department of Labor denied giving me unemployment because these people never turned and records in or paid any unemployment taxes. When I talk to the labor board they said all I could do was take them to court. Which I did and got a judgement against them. But big deal. I still haven't got any money that they owe me or any unemployment from them. All I got was screwed for over eight thousand dollars in wages that I busted my ass off for. They got paid.
Ryan

Denver, CO

#12 Jul 30, 2010
We went there after a week ago with my co workers. Horrible, horrible service. Now i understand why, they weren't getting paid. Ya some of the girls looked good at the mississppi one (SOME girls) But the service was horrible. Took 15-20mins to get a beer each time we wanted one. from there my brother got a small slider that had a bun that was made for a regular hamburger. The manager admitted the service was horrible and gave us a lot of stuff for free. All in all it was the worst bar service ever. A good body doesn't make up for that.
Areyou kidding

Denver, CO

#13 Jul 30, 2010
I just want to say every manager working in operations worked there ass off there were positions created for uqualified people who couldnt manage there way into putting on there shorts daily we busted our asses off to get broken promises for work that was done I will say you all will pay for the shit u have caused to our staff and managers. And Pam you are so full of shit turn your stupid car in and sell that POS hummer and all that shit in your F buddy's office and get us paid you piece of crap
Ryan

Denver, CO

#14 Jul 30, 2010
God the owner is a fat pig.
Lettig Chemical Company

United States

#15 Jul 30, 2010
Areyou kidding wrote:
Lettig is the biggest piece of !@#$ I have ever dealt with as a bussiness ownwer your FAT !@## comes in like you just cleaned the entire place with your roll of stickers going over CINTAS and every one else thinking you did the work for $50.00 evry month or every other month times 3 store your balance is $800.00 smart guy what else did u do your stickers must be made of gold
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion about LETTIG but it's nice to see a broke looser without a clue on how to get money, take notice of our success!! But RELAX Hater.. I can see your FRUSTRATED!! Its just too bad your too frightened to bring this to my attention. I don't know who you are, but it's obvious I'm getting under your skin..YES!!(MISSION ACCOMPLISHED) So call me broke Hater, you took notice of my stickers enough I'm sure you have my number memorized and If I were you I wouldn't be concerned about Cintas because they don't care about you! Boy it's too bad BenchWarmer Kevin took your only paycheck in the world, rents due and it sucks to be you! lol.. I get paychecks every day, what about you? Maybe I'll let you clean toilets someday..scrub.

Yours Truly,
Very Successful LETTIG

P.S.
If this is lard*** Kevin, don't worry I WILL have ALL signed invoices in Court!!
Areyou kidding

Denver, CO

#16 Jul 30, 2010
hey lettig i wipe my ass with your stickers afraid hell no my man unlike you i got paid take your stupid little blue invoices get your fat ass in line and get your check by the way Cintas woops your ass daily look at the numbers Dumb Ass your shit is siezed so take your opinions and get in line you dumb ass And You clean toilets I hear you give great RIM JOBS also your shit is in the trash in ERIE
Ryan

Denver, CO

#17 Jul 30, 2010
Lettig Chemical Company wrote:
<quoted text>
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion about LETTIG but it's nice to see a broke looser without a clue on how to get money, take notice of our success!! But RELAX Hater.. I can see your FRUSTRATED!! Its just too bad your too frightened to bring this to my attention. I don't know who you are, but it's obvious I'm getting under your skin..YES!!(MISSION ACCOMPLISHED) So call me broke Hater, you took notice of my stickers enough I'm sure you have my number memorized and If I were you I wouldn't be concerned about Cintas because they don't care about you! Boy it's too bad BenchWarmer Kevin took your only paycheck in the world, rents due and it sucks to be you! lol.. I get paychecks every day, what about you? Maybe I'll let you clean toilets someday..scrub.
Yours Truly,
Very Successful LETTIG
P.S.
If this is lard*** Kevin, don't worry I WILL have ALL signed invoices in Court!!
You are making an ass of yourself on a public board, not good for business.
Areyou kidding

Denver, CO

#18 Jul 30, 2010
Lettig Chemical Company wrote:
<quoted text>
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion about LETTIG but it's nice to see a broke looser without a clue on how to get money, take notice of our success!! But RELAX Hater.. I can see your FRUSTRATED!! Its just too bad your too frightened to bring this to my attention. I don't know who you are, but it's obvious I'm getting under your skin..YES!!(MISSION ACCOMPLISHED) So call me broke Hater, you took notice of my stickers enough I'm sure you have my number memorized and If I were you I wouldn't be concerned about Cintas because they don't care about you! Boy it's too bad BenchWarmer Kevin took your only paycheck in the world, rents due and it sucks to be you! lol.. I get paychecks every day, what about you? Maybe I'll let you clean toilets someday..scrub.
Yours Truly,
Very Successful LETTIG
P.S.
If this is lard*** Kevin, don't worry I WILL have ALL signed invoices in Court!!
Court You must be the smartes Dumb ass your shit is in the trash wake up Tidy bowl man
Skin Shit fat ass you have enough for all who read and as far as payment you will gwt in line and as far as my check shit I make more in a Day Than u do in a month and look at the numbers between u an Cintas they kick your ass

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Jul 30, 2010
Lettig Chemical Company wrote:
<quoted text>
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion about LETTIG but it's nice to see a broke looser without a clue on how to get money, take notice of our success!! But RELAX Hater.. I can see your FRUSTRATED!! Its just too bad your too frightened to bring this to my attention. I don't know who you are, but it's obvious I'm getting under your skin..YES!!(MISSION
ACCOMPLISHED) So call me broke Hater, you
took notice of my stickers enough I'm sure you
have my number memorized and If I were you I
wouldn't be concerned about Cintas because
they don't care about you! Boy it's too bad
BenchWarmer Kevin took your only paycheck in
the world, rents due and it sucks to be you! lol.. I
get paychecks every day, what about you?
Maybe I'll let you clean toilets someday..scrub.

Yours Truly,

Very Successful LETTIG
P.S.
If this is lard*** Kevin, don't worry I WILL have
ALL signed invoices in Court!!
Wow genius you'll be joining your brother in bankruptcy court now. This is a nationwide forum ya d.o.u.c.h.e.
omg

Arvada, CO

#22 Jul 30, 2010
I feel so sorry for al the people that worked for this company! Jobs are hard enough to come by and then the owners go amd keep your money from you! Thats just sick and twisted. why dont these owners try living with nothing and let them wonder where they sre gonna get the money to pay the rent. i am truly sorry for all the workers being put in this position!
Former landlord

Westminster, CO

#26 Jul 30, 2010
Before connecting up with Benchwarmers, Kevin opened two grills in Old Town Erie. He owes money to contractors, subcontractors, property owners, and former employees from both of those businesses also. I can't imagine how he got anyone to back him for a new business and got to be CEO with his record. Looks like it finally caught up with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illinois Transplants (Aug '17) Fri From The West 2
Give The Gym Teacher Raise and Promotion Feb 4 America Destroyed 1
News Gym teacher accused of assaulting student who r... Feb 3 What_happened 1
News Funeral service set for slain Adams County Depu... Jan 29 THOMASW68 1
News 'Fire and Fury' book remains elusive for Longmo... Jan '18 Poster Child for ... 1
lafayette ssb 140 base cb Jan '18 jof73 1
Dog boarding? Jan '18 Rachel P 2

Broomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broomfield Mortgages