Brush Family Dentistry offers welcomi...

Brush Family Dentistry offers welcoming environment

There are 6 comments on the Brush News-Tribune story from Dec 3, 2013, titled Brush Family Dentistry offers welcoming environment. In it, Brush News-Tribune reports that:

Dentists Chuck Schonberger and Cameron Birch are partners at Brush Family Dentistry, the Brush Chamber of Commerce November spotlight business of the month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brush News-Tribune.

Jak Manson

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 4, 2013
I am trying to find a great family dentist for me and my son to go to. I want to be able to take him to the same place I go and they can take care of us both. I was told www.vanleeuwendental.com would be one of the best options to go with. They come highly recommended and they seem like they really know what they are doing.
Stephen C

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 16, 2013
What do you know about the family dentists in Edmonton? I've heard they're pretty great. What do you know about Northtown Dental Associates ( http://www.northtowndentalassociates.ca/en/ )? A friend of mine goes there but I'd like to know more before I make a commitment.
Dentist

Indore, India

#3 Dec 17, 2013
There is a great dentist in the city of US all dentist the good.
JohnCOnner

Macon, GA

#10 Dec 3, 2014
I love to go into an office and feel like everyone there wants to be your friend. It makes going to the dentist way more enjoyable. I think that is the best business model anyways. http://www.lindanicholsdentistry.com/About-Us...
rthompson

Provo, UT

#13 Apr 27, 2015
Jak Manson wrote:
I am trying to find a great family dentist for me and my son to go to. I want to be able to take him to the same place I go and they can take care of us both. I was told www.vanleeuwendental.com would be one of the best options to go with. They come highly recommended and they seem like they really know what they are doing.
I have heard good things about them, but I just visited another practice of Glenn Sands that is nearby, a doctor that one of my friends recommended and we had a very pleasant experience with him. The staff was kind and friendly, and the office had a homey, clean feel. i highly recommend that you check them out at http://www.glennsandsdental.com/

Since: Apr 15

Location hidden

#14 May 25, 2015
Jak Manson wrote:
That maybe true my friend but according to my knowledge I have some other idea. For the past 3 years have been going to an orthodontics expert and their name is Eugnath and they specialize in various orthodontics services including teeth whitening also and they have a special care unit for kids as well, so that your kid will feel comfortable there and they always use latest and modern machinery as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edgewater to host Jefferson County's first recr... (Feb '14) Aug 26 Tn Treetop Daddy 2
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Aug 20 DAD 1,126
News Boulder to celebrate Indigenous Peoples' Day on... Aug 4 In the bubble 2
News Local restaurant chain closes after CEO's arrest (Jul '10) Jul '16 bbm181 31
Michael D. Brown, Attorney in Arvada, CO Jul '16 unhappy camper 1
News Broomfield teacher testifies in his defense dur... Jul '16 irahs 1
Kids Just Want To Have Fun Jun '16 Hmm 1

Broomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broomfield Mortgages