Curtis Hilty, Boulder-area Realtor, s...

Curtis Hilty, Boulder-area Realtor, spared prison for rape of babysitter

There are 2 comments on the Broomfield Enterprise story from Jun 23, 2011, titled Curtis Hilty, Boulder-area Realtor, spared prison for rape of babysitter. In it, Broomfield Enterprise reports that:

A former board member of the Boulder Area Realtor Association was sentenced to 30 days in jail and 20 years of probation Thursday for raping the 20-year-old woman who was babysitting his children, a district judge ruled this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Broomfield Enterprise.

Be__Nervous

Littleton, CO

#1 Jun 27, 2011
This convicted rapist got 30 days in jail-he will be home just in time to enjoy the view from his window-right across the street of Northmoor park-when young girls are practicing volleyball through the Broomfield Rec Center classes. He is a predator and everyone is his prey-according to his victim-'if he can do this to me he can do this to anyone'....He knew his victim from infancy-he is a digusting man.
Our community needs to protect our children, as well as make sure the elected officials and laws change in order to ensure our safety. Northmoor is a park that I let my kids go and hang out-but now I really don't feel comfortable knowing that a convicted rapist lives right across the street.... what a horrible and creepy feeling.
Disgusted with the law

Calgary, Canada

#2 Sep 17, 2011
I am a Female Realtor and I have not had trouble with the public but I have been assaulted by 4 Realtors. There is no justice so I have had to go through the process of Human Rights and private law suits. It isn't justice but at least I did something. My heart goes out to this woman and I just want her to know that someone out there, even a stranger in another country, cares.
Her life will change forever and his just had a minor inconvenience. Stunned Judge!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illinois Transplants (Aug '17) Fri From The West 2
Give The Gym Teacher Raise and Promotion Feb 4 America Destroyed 1
News Gym teacher accused of assaulting student who r... Feb 3 What_happened 1
News Funeral service set for slain Adams County Depu... Jan 29 THOMASW68 1
News 'Fire and Fury' book remains elusive for Longmo... Jan '18 Poster Child for ... 1
lafayette ssb 140 base cb Jan '18 jof73 1
Dog boarding? Jan '18 Rachel P 2

Broomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broomfield Mortgages