No headline - 05BELET - Broomfield En...

No headline - 05BELET - Broomfield Enterprise

There are 1 comment on the Broomfield Enterprise story from Jul 5, 2009, titled No headline - 05BELET - Broomfield Enterprise. In it, Broomfield Enterprise reports that:

A few years ago, I moved into a brand new neighborhood, Redleaf in Broomfield, and since it was new, the neighbors all bonded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Broomfield Enterprise.

Anonymous

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 17, 2009
Why was Jane Costopolis' letter printed?

It's nasty, gossipy, and verging on libelous.

Is she actually claiming that she and her neighbors watched a statutory rape take place and did nothing about it, or was it just a case of child molestation? Because if her account is accurate, she should be ashamed of herself for simply standing by and allowing something like that to happen. Or would you like to change your story now, Jane? Is that really what you and your neighbors saw, or are you just making things up to slander some of your neighbors?

And why did the Broomfield Enterprise choose to publish this accusation?

It would probably be pretty easy to identify the family in question based just on the information Ms. Costopolis provides in her letter. Is the Enterprise really comfortable playing such a part in this intolerant little campaign?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) 20 hr gwen 1,142
News Witnesses: Hit & Run Driver Intentionally Ran D... Mon diddlydoo 1
News Former NASCAR driver files wrongful arrest laws... Sun JSYK 1
Ridge Home Information (Dec '06) Jun 14 SRCPT 64
Louisville Music Thread May '17 Ranger 3
News Local Best Buy employees try to catch shoplifte... (Aug '09) Apr '17 Microtheftcenter 64
News Littleton's Jack-n-Grill has closed Mar '17 Jami 1

Broomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broomfield Mortgages