Northglenn man faces 2nd degree murder charge

Apr 16, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denver Post

Danny Russell Cook, 56, of Northglenn will face second-degree murder charges in the death of a 46-year-old woman in Northglenn last weekend, authorities say.

Comments
21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jackie

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Jodell, all I know is that Detective Burkhalter told me that there was an A. Cook and an Arlene Cook. I figured he would know since he delved into every aspect of Danny's life to get witnesses to testify for the prosecution. He mentioned Danny having 5 wives. When I asked him if that total included Penny he said he didn't know about Penny.
Red truck? Definitely after my time. His license was suspended until at least 2000 and probably beyond. I have no doubt that he kept driving anyway as he always defied those in authority. He sold what at the bottom of Blanca Mtn? A house? I can't help but wonder what he did with all that money.
jodell

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

[QUO who="Jackie"]Jodell, all I know is that Detective Burkhalter told me that there was an A. Cook and an Arlene Cook. I figured he would know since he delved into every aspect of Danny's life to get witnesses to testify for the prosecution. He mentioned Danny having 5 wives. When I asked him if that total included Penny he said he didn't know about Penny.
Red truck? Definitely after my time. His license was suspended until at least 2000 and probably beyond. I have no doubt that he kept driving anyway as he always defied those in authority. He sold what at the bottom of Blanca Mtn? A house? I can't help but wonder what he did with all that money. I was
Jackie

Collegeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

"i was with him when he sold the one at the bottom of blanca mtn". Yes, you were with him but what did he sell at the bottom of that mountain?
jodell

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Jackie....i just wanted to let u know.....the divorce became finalized 12 12 2013..........im finally free??? But i can't afford to get my name changed..nor transportation......
jodell

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Im finally divorced!!!!!! 9 yrs later..........separated. almost 5.........i may walk this way the rest of my life but.....I'm the stronger
jodell

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Our ex step son kaleb is from penny
jodell

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Sorry...my comments showed up twice....Sorry....didnt mean to do that
Jackie

Bridgeport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Jodell, I'm glad to hear you're finally free of that man. As for getting your old name back. It's as easy as when you changed your name to his after marrying him, no legal hoops to jump through if you are going back to your former last name. If you choose a different last name than you had, you can do this thru a paralegal.
jodell

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

U know i am finally divorced....12 12 13
Jackie

Bridgeport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Jodell, yes I saw your post saying you got the divorce, congratulations! And, yes, I know Caleb was your stepson. He was mine too. He's Danny's son by Penny who was wife number 1. I believe she stayed with him 8 years and Caleb was 2 when she headed back to Kansas.
Marie

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Jackie wrote:
Jodell, he was married a total of 6 times. I can give you the order as best I know it of the 6. Penny, Judy, myself, you, Arlene and an A. Cook. My divorce from him took place in 1999, and by my calculations you would have been wife#4. Did you have a JRT at the time you were with him? I saw the divorce records so I know that A. Cook and Arlene were 2 different people. I got this info from the NG detective when he was investigating the murder. Ms. Carmichael was the 7th woman he was involved with.
Now I have 2 questions for you. What years were you married to him and do you really want to continue the legal aspects of the marriage? I think you can get a divorce in absentia.
He duped everyone of us. He is narcissistic and even flirted with women while I was with him. I have been seriously considering changing my last name legally.
Does anyone know where Judy is. My friend has been looking for her used to be friends way back when they were married
Jackie

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Marie, I was with him between '94 and '98 so not sure I'll be that helpful, but I'll try. At that period of time, she purchased a townhome in Thornton or Northglenn, not sure about the boundaries. The kids were young. Her parents live in Denver and Judy's maiden name is Wagner. I think they were in SW Denver but am not positive. Try doing a people search and good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Broomfield County was issued at July 29 at 10:23PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Broomfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Broomfield People Search