Testimonials

AOL

#2 Mar 20, 2010
Lol...and there folks you have what is referred to as a marketer/promoter/public relations. They check the top hits on google, most of the russ dalbey links are "xxx is a scam!" and try to combat it with "Uh uh! No it's not! It's helped a billion people become billionaires while sitting at home eating corn flakes! I won a Corvette!"
scamcatcher
RussDalbeyEmp

AOL

#3 Mar 20, 2010
Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Asking for a refund is like pulling teeth! After I paid the $3200.00 I get someone else on the line, who want's and additonal $5000.00 to attend a 3 day training class! So total investment these guys want is about $8500. No wonder this guy is a so called Billionnaire.

Can u imaging asking for $5000 in addition to the $3200, in addition to the $300 + for the initial investment. Seems like they were trying to milk me for all that they could.

Ater the $5000 attempt, I said, enough is enough, called to ask for the refund, and now I have to wait for someone to call me back. Actually got into a full fledge argument with the first person I spoke with. I had to hang up on him.

Imagine that.

Just please do your research! I will be one of those in the Law Suite line, if I don't hear something quick!
successornot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chick-fil-A releases records of cancer survivor 2 hr BOb 1
Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Wed Dad 1,110
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Debate: Ferguson - Erie, CO Aug 28 angel31 3
Investment in Arizona Medical Marijuana Dispensary (Mar '11) Aug 20 SoLongSoWrong 4
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 pacostacos 287
Cool River Gallery steps into nature (Jul '08) Jul '14 Steve 13
•••
•••

Broomfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Broomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Broomfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Broomfield