Husband Dies in "Anniversary" Lamborg...

Husband Dies in "Anniversary" Lamborghini

There are 2 comments on the NBC Channel 10 story from Jun 22, 2009, titled Husband Dies in "Anniversary" Lamborghini. In it, NBC Channel 10 reports that:

Adam Brown rented a Lamborghini to take his wife out on the town for their fifth wedding anniversary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Channel 10.

anniversary gift

Birdseye, IN

#1 Jun 23, 2009
Now, you know this accident or deaths won't be Brown’s fault for driving recklessly or speeding in a rented unfamiliar car. I am sure someone will be quick to defend this idiot’s poor judgment and behavior. The training Brown received in the police academy and while at the Brookhaven Police Department seemed to be a positive influence in his judgment.
My heart goes out to the driver of the mini van and the second car.
Nobama

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2009
Natural selection: VROOOMM...splat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broomall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intersection of Eagle and Haverford (or Wynnew... Nov 24 Holotta Wytrache 2
News Alleged Delco Nostra leader waives preliminary ... (Nov '08) Nov 19 bubba navy 68
News Fallout from Trump's war on the media will ling... Nov 11 FBI do as your told 1
News Megan's Law Sex Offender Gets Up To 2 Years (Mar '12) Nov '16 FOR Clinton 15
News Goodbye Media Patch. (Jan '14) Oct '16 marge 41
News 'Coffee With Ivanka': Donald Trump's Daughter R... Oct '16 joker 2
this is the real nat wolff heres my e-mail and ... (Aug '07) Oct '16 Jamie 367

Broomall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broomall Mortgages