This is a crazy world we live in

This is a crazy world we live in

Posted in the Brookville Forum

Vigbrothergotmet hinkin

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2018
Even with all our advancements and technology all a person has to do when they get pulled over is use a different middle name to avoid there warrants coming up apparently and if it's not that it is because the person being run thru ncic. Is a woman or the cop is dirty..but I have seen a few women do this in numerous states and it is b.sI mean it's like all the women get busted for check fraud drugs speeding theft and get nothing over and over and a man gets nailed to the cross for everything he does..and there are rich men and then there are poor men.the poor men are the ones going to work everyday bust in there butt...I refuse to play by there rules anymore..and SCREW working for the man I would rather starve...maybe I will start driving a prostitute around doing her tricks for my pay..it will be just like my last relationship !!! People better open your eyes cause you can't trust anyone anymore..I would rather talk to a bird than talk to someone I can't trust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Annie how is shark construction doing ?? Oct 18 Rightwrong 1
Looking for someone who has COMPUTER\ Oct 16 Needing help 1
Maybe if I have someone else write some Oct 11 Sasjustice 4
Isn't it weird when your gut starts talking to you Oct 11 Hot wheelsinthedirt 1
Any girls feeling frisky this morning ?? Oct 11 Kinda 2
Englewood noise ordinance the City refuses to e... (Mar '12) Oct 2 Ballsnyamowth 13
ATV accident at 2am, running from cops (Dec '13) Sep '18 yellow29 6

Brookville Jobs

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages