Elchoppo

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2018
Be cautious if u rent from Scott n brandy. They r very shady and pretend to b upstanding citizens but true colors come out if your a tenant. Driving around in that fancy ride pretending to make money flippin houses even buddyin up with greenville cops. Get away with stuff they shouldnt.
Who would of thought

Springfield, OH

#2 Feb 13, 2018
Her dad got in trouble for pandering of a minor. Im sure shes proud of that.
Waa

United States

#3 Feb 28, 2018
They are buddies with greenville cops for a reason..
Anna

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2018
scamming honest people.rented one of their dumps only to get treated like dirt n evicted.brandy cant stop maxing out their credit cards n Scott only works to get away from her n crazy family
For real

United States

#5 Apr 1, 2018
Anna wrote:
scamming honest people.rented one of their dumps only to get treated like dirt n evicted.brandy cant stop maxing out their credit cards n Scott only works to get away from her n crazy family
So very true I rented from them . thinks she is better than everyone. Nice to your face then talk sh*t bout u behind your back and pretend she's above u .. Scott's a shady mofo who knows how to scam people..
Stumpy

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2018
For real wrote:
<quoted text>

So very true I rented from them . thinks she is better than everyone. Nice to your face then talk sh*t bout u behind your back and pretend she's above u .. Scott's a shady mofo who knows how to scam people..
They deserve jail time. Really sad to take advantage of people for your own gain. The way they like to throw money around to feed their egos is disgusting. Brandy grew up on welfare now she thinks she is above everyone else. Too funny .
Jessica

United States

#7 Apr 23, 2018
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>

They deserve jail time. Really sad to take advantage of people for your own gain. The way they like to throw money around to feed their egos is disgusting. Brandy grew up on welfare now she thinks she is above everyone else. Too funny .
Brandy is ugly with icepick marks all over her face. And what's wrong with her mouth?
Stumpy

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2018
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>

Brandy is ugly with icepick marks all over her face. And what's wrong with her mouth?
I think she is borderline retarded for real.
A mom

Springfield, OH

#9 May 3, 2018
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>

I think she is borderline retarded for real.
What is up with her Playing dress up with the wigs. She has major issues. I wouldn't let my son go to her house cuz she's a little off. Don't care how much dirty money she throws around .woman is really not all there.
Who da thought

Springfield, OH

#10 Aug 27, 2018
Scott is a window peeper. If u rent from him put up blinds in change the locks. Dude is weird and his wife has mental issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to area Nov 7 Hawia 1
Maybe if I have someone else write some Oct 30 Curious 5
Ricky H Oct 23 Before he cheats 1
Hey Annie how is shark construction doing ?? Oct '18 Rightwrong 1
Looking for someone who has COMPUTER\ Oct '18 Needing help 1
Isn't it weird when your gut starts talking to you Oct '18 Hot wheelsinthedirt 1
Any girls feeling frisky this morning ?? Oct '18 Kinda 2

Brookville Jobs

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages