Tilles Center for the Performing Arts...

Tilles Center for the Performing Arts & The Artists Group

Posted in the Brookville Forum

Pandadoll

Garfield, NJ

#1 Sep 1, 2008
For Immediate Release -
Tilles Ceneter & The Artists Group do it again.

In 2006, Tilles Center launched a new concept in bringing Visual Art to public spaces, Art Under Glass. With the help of the Artists Group, rotational sculptural pieces will be exhibited in the Atrium. The display will change every school year. You never know what will be next....

This year 2008-2009 will host Spirit of Movement.
There are some images of the sculpture on display, here, on this TOPIX page.

The Artists Group hopes you will enjoy these images and if you are in the area, we hope you will stop in for a real life peek at the exhibit.

The building is open every day to the public.
Pandadoll

Garfield, NJ

#2 Sep 12, 2008
Opening Season at Tilles Center....
----------
Don't miss it.

“We don't know what we can't do”

Since: Mar 09

Long Island

#4 Sep 28, 2011
ART UNDER GLASS, in the sixth year

Opening this season - Masks Installation by Slim Cook.

As Slim describes this art piece .... "masks have the ability to instantly transform the wearer in to someone or something else. In the context of theater, actors use their skills and craft, their own artistry, to transform themselves into another character. But when they put on a mask they are able to use someone else's skills and artistry in combination with their own to make that transformation. In my installation I have included examples of how" .....

On exhibit now through July 2012

“We don't know what we can't do”

Since: Mar 09

Long Island

#5 Sep 5, 2013
ART UNDER GLASS installation continues at Tilles Center today - 8th year - "Sea Change" by Barbara Karyo and Sally Shore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) 13 hr Colaguy 69
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 17 hr Ploppmaster Damer... 8,584
Mucking Foron 21 hr Big and Bashful 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Massapequa Thu SunnyD 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Aug 16 plottmasterami 2,737
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Aug 14 Concerned resident 153
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Aug 10 CarolineFinnen 69

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages