State Police get time sheets from Fra...

State Police get time sheets from Franklin County

Posted in the Brookville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bob wyre

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Oct 30, 2012
what's up with this? front page of today's connersville newspaper. somebody has been busy.....
Pebbles

Churubusco, IN

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Uh Oh........
Frank

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Where oh where was Frank & Jean when Frank was collecting his pay????
What ya going to do when they come for you Frank!
Dr Welby

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Oct 30, 2012
It's not Steve's fault is it????
Realest

Fort Wayne, IN

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Dr Welby wrote:
It's not Steve's fault is it????
It's Bush's falt!!!
Hmmm

Lafayette, IN

#6 Oct 30, 2012
I am hopeful that a camera has been placed across the street from Steve Cox parking place. He does not need time sheets. Just watch the other exits and see what he does after he parks. Lots of eyes in the Courthouse watching
Sophie

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
I am hopeful that a camera has been placed across the street from Steve Cox parking place. He does not need time sheets. Just watch the other exits and see what he does after he parks. Lots of eyes in the Courthouse watching
Yes we all know that, most of you are to busy day dreaming to do your damn jobs!!!
crazy one

Oxford, OH

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Sophie wrote:
<quoted text> Yes we all know that, most of you are to busy day dreaming to do your damn jobs!!!
totally agree! One day I was in there, can't remember which office it was, the one you file mortgage exemptions in- and there were 3 girls "working" and I use that term lightly- they all sat there - looking at each other to see which one was going to bother to get up and wait on me- then when one finally DID wait on me she was as rude as could be. I've worked with the public for years and believe me if I were their boss they'd been canned long ago.

Jobs in the courthouse are all based on who you know, who you are buddies with and who you are related to. You never see any job postings for these positions do you? The ONLY ones I've seen in the last year or so have been a few for the highway garage in the local paper. They ALL should be advertised and posted in the local papers for ALL taxpayers to have a shot at.
Doug

Carthage, IN

#9 Oct 31, 2012
crazy one wrote:
<quoted text> totally agree! One day I was in there, can't remember which office it was, the one you file mortgage exemptions in- and there were 3 girls "working" and I use that term lightly- they all sat there - looking at each other to see which one was going to bother to get up and wait on me- then when one finally DID wait on me she was as rude as could be. I've worked with the public for years and believe me if I were their boss they'd been canned long ago.
Jobs in the courthouse are all based on who you know, who you are buddies with and who you are related to. You never see any job postings for these positions do you? The ONLY ones I've seen in the last year or so have been a few for the highway garage in the local paper. They ALL should be advertised and posted in the local papers for ALL taxpayers to have a shot at.
That would be the Auditor's office. You know the Republican auditor who has not been to work for months. You wanted her and now you have her...at least for 2 more years.
newcomer

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2012
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the Auditor's office. You know the Republican auditor who has not been to work for months. You wanted her and now you have her...at least for 2 more years.
Way to Doug.
newcomer

United States

#11 Oct 31, 2012
I mean't way to go Doug
crazy one

Oxford, OH

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
This was actually about 3-4 yrs ago so no it was not when Erica Hudson was in office. It would have been a previous one. I honestly can't remember who would have been auditor at that time. Besides, I don't care whose in charge- R or D- they and their staff need to remember who is paying their wages!
ohwell

Brookville, IN

#13 Oct 31, 2012
crazy one wrote:
<quoted text>This was actually about 3-4 yrs ago so no it was not when Erica Hudson was in office. It would have been a previous one. I honestly can't remember who would have been auditor at that time. Besides, I don't care whose in charge- R or D- they and their staff need to remember who is paying their wages!
Same employees regardless of who is auditor.
taxpayer

Belvidere, IL

#14 Oct 31, 2012
crazy one wrote:
<quoted text> totally agree! One day I was in there, can't remember which office it was, the one you file mortgage exemptions in- and there were 3 girls "working" and I use that term lightly- they all sat there - looking at each other to see which one was going to bother to get up and wait on me- then when one finally DID wait on me she was as rude as could be. I've worked with the public for years and believe me if I were their boss they'd been canned long ago.
The courthouse is the place for gossip rather than work. They spread it as well as fertilize it. Did help to move some of the employees to the Govt. Center but some locations in the Courthouse remains too slow for the number of people there "to serve", ha, ha.
Dr Welby

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Oct 31, 2012
According to the observer, this has nothing to do with Frank......Looks like the ole spotlight is on the highway department!!!!!!
bernardo

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Oct 31, 2012
i just read that......pretty funny! tom wilson and scott saying they dont know what it is all about. they know exactly what those state cops are looking for. they at least know part of the story. in fact, they are the story. LOL...... i bet tom linkel doesnt know yet. highly entertaining. hey........isn't it an election year? this may be our second october suprise.
Pebbles

Churubusco, IN

#17 Oct 31, 2012
bernardo wrote:
i just read that......pretty funny! tom wilson and scott saying they dont know what it is all about. they know exactly what those state cops are looking for. they at least know part of the story. in fact, they are the story. LOL...... i bet tom linkel doesnt know yet. highly entertaining. hey........isn't it an election year? this may be our second october suprise.
Uh Oh......
Bad boy

Brookville, IN

#18 Oct 31, 2012
Bad boy Scotty. May do time like the folks in union county.
note book

Brookville, IN

#19 Nov 1, 2012
why does everyone pick on scott and tom
Bad boy

Brookville, IN

#20 Nov 1, 2012
No one is picking on Scott. Scott did this to himself all by himself. When you have a county employee come to your house while the county is paying you and does work at your house it is illegal. Just look up the case in Union County. It's a class D felony.
Then to top it all off when the county employee took the truckload of old shingles to the transfer station he did not get charged a fee. That is called theft. Because we as taxpayers still had to pay to get rid of Scott's trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grundy 8 hr True_or_Not 1
looking for a house 16 hr ladybug 3
Brookville Beautification Tue Missa Wiggins 7
Donald D Parker jr Mon Jep Shaw 10
Looking for daycare Mar 20 Paline 2
Is Franklin County the meth capital of indiana? (Mar '11) Mar 19 Druggie 10
Andy West? Mar 19 Rummy 1

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance