Pebbles

AOL

#108 Jun 12, 2010
very touching
Prepared

Elizabeth, NJ

#110 Jun 13, 2010
I for one would like to see the KKK come into Brookville on one of their little marches and see what happens to them. This kind of thing is not accepted anymore!

Keep your asses in the back woods where they belong!
independent

Blooming Glen, PA

#112 Jun 13, 2010
The New Black Panthers, ACLU, Congressional Black Caucus, United Nations and B.Hussein Obama are the ones you better worry about, not the KKK. If you have noticed in the last year and half the race card has been played almost everyday since this fraud has been elected to office, he sits back and says nothing, but sat in Rev. Wrights church for twenty years and listened to his raciest rants, so by not leaving this so called church BHO must have agreed that white America must pay. In the words of the Rev.Wright after 911, America of KKK, your chickens have come home to roost.
UNSK

United States

#113 Jun 20, 2010
Prepared wrote:
I for one would like to see the KKK come into Brookville on one of their little marches and see what happens to them. This kind of thing is not accepted anymore!
Keep your asses in the back woods where they belong!
See my point. There's always an idiot in the crowd that thinks they have to make their voice heard, and threaten violence to do it. Point out a post where a member of the Klan on this forum threatened violence? Exactly my point. Fact is, the Klan has marched in Brookville numerous times, and nothing happened, from you, or anyone else. Why? Because we simply deliver our message, which ranges from allowing public prayer in schools to making the public aware of sex offenders living in their neighborhoods, then we leave. We dont stand on the steps and yell racial slurs or line up with Nazi's and preach how only 'white is right'. What's the purpose? So we look forward to seeing you in the future, and getting our message out, which is one that most people agree with, due to the fact that it has NOTHING to do with color or creed, but a way of life.
sheetman

Cincinnati, OH

#114 Jun 20, 2010
Prepared wrote:
I for one would like to see the KKK come into Brookville on one of their little marches and see what happens to them. This kind of thing is not accepted anymore!
Keep your asses in the back woods where they belong!
Well the reason they dont march in Brookville is Brookville takes care of the situation on its own. Everyone knows there should still be a sign that says dont let the sun go down on ya!
overpass

United States

#115 Jun 20, 2010
WhyICryTheseTears wrote:
Yes one of Wizerd head KKK guy lived out on St. Mary's Road back then too. Cant remember his name. You can almost bet the Conn's are part of the KKK also.
His name was Joe Zodeak (not spelled right).
mom b

Manchester, OH

#116 Jun 22, 2010
Oh wow im so glad i live where i do. there are blacks, whites, gays, and people who dont give a flying F**k.....oh wait I LIVE IN FRANKLIN CO.!!!!!! oh no what should i do?????? Live like I always have and dare some complete F**ktard to step in my yard and act like they live in 1950! GROW UP AND GET OVER YOURSELF A**HOLES
Black Snake In You

Griffith, IN

#117 Jun 22, 2010
Prepared wrote:
I for one would like to see the KKK come into Brookville on one of their little marches and see what happens to them. This kind of thing is not accepted anymore!
Keep your asses in the back woods where they belong!
I hope someone gives you a good ass beating soon keep talking shit your day is coming.

Since: Jun 10

United States

#118 Jun 23, 2010
That is correct Bill Zimmer had an issue with them at one time. I remember the day they were in town they were handing out flyers in front of the Jail house.
Ripley Todd

United States

#119 Jun 23, 2010
Big Creek Man wrote:
That is correct Bill Zimmer had an issue with them at one time. I remember the day they were in town they were handing out flyers in front of the Jail house.
I believe he may have been Bill's son in law and a thorn in the family's name . The son in law was crazy and taught his children his beliefs. I was there on Main Street when flyers were passed out to people. People looking shocked with mouths hanging open.
Just an observation back then.
independent

United States

#120 Jun 30, 2010
This is off subject, but maybe not, I have been told recently by several people that they will not go to the mounds beach anymore because it has been taken over by Illegal's, I haven't been there in years, but when I was younger it was a great place to go and have some fun, at that time they had life guards, heard they don't have them anymore either.
Local YokeL

Lenexa, KS

#121 Jun 30, 2010
I haven't been there in years either independent.I'm not against any color or nationality , but I feel illegals need to go back home.Every country has borders and laws, America it seems has become a squatters land.Mind you I really am against hate and hate crimes because of color ,but homesteading illegally is illegal
independent

United States

#122 Jun 30, 2010
Local YokeL wrote:
I haven't been there in years either independent.I'm not against any color or nationality , but I feel illegals need to go back home.Every country has borders and laws, America it seems has become a squatters land.Mind you I really am against hate and hate crimes because of color ,but homesteading illegally is illegal
Agree, our laws are being violated everyday by illegal aliens who come here. They are being rewarded by are government with free medical, welfare and etc., now is this azz backwards or not. Why wouldn't you come here when legal American citizens are footing the bill and are gov. encourages it.
Local YokeL

Wayne, PA

#123 Jun 30, 2010
I would too if I wasn't already here LOL.Yeah that's the way I feel too , the foundation of our country was built by the elderly here and the outlaws are tearing us apart with most of the elected officials supporting them.There are a lot of criminals that come here and commit crimes then run back over the border to hide.I don't think we have that trouble with Canada and we're connected too.Mexico should be better off than years ago because most of our jobs were outsourced to Mexico.Our country is a safe haven for everyone except a legal citizen.Now our elected officials are talking about cutting social security to our elders and disabled.Maybe they should consider sending the illegals back home.
Local YokeL

Elizabeth, NJ

#124 Jun 30, 2010
I am Mexican and I am bused to the corn fields everyday to collect my pay and I hope I can find me a white woman to marry me.
Ripley Todd

United States

#125 Jun 30, 2010
Local YokeL wrote:
I am Mexican and I am bused to the corn fields everyday to collect my pay and I hope I can find me a white woman to marry me.
Nice try there Prepared. IQ score decreasing at a rapid rate.
Helpme Rhonda

United States

#126 Jul 1, 2010
independent wrote:
This is off subject, but maybe not, I have been told recently by several people that they will not go to the mounds beach anymore because it has been taken over by Illegal's, I haven't been there in years, but when I was younger it was a great place to go and have some fun, at that time they had life guards, heard they don't have them anymore either.
I don't get it. So what, because they're "illegal" (which you don't really know anyway)they plump up in water and take over the whole lake? What's the point? You can't swim with them because they're taking your jobs? These comments are always about "illegals" taking work away, this one seems to be about something else entirely?
debby

Fort Worth, TX

#127 Jul 1, 2010
i don't do groups.
debby

Fort Worth, TX

#128 Jul 1, 2010
Helpme Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get it. So what, because they're "illegal" (which you don't really know anyway)they plump up in water and take over the whole lake? What's the point? You can't swim with them because they're taking your jobs? These comments are always about "illegals" taking work away, this one seems to be about something else entirely?
illegals scam the federal aide system also.
Dooley

United States

#129 Jul 1, 2010
Helpme Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get it. So what, because they're "illegal" (which you don't really know anyway)they plump up in water and take over the whole lake? What's the point? You can't swim with them because they're taking your jobs? These comments are always about "illegals" taking work away, this one seems to be about something else entirely?
Sorry about your sorry attitude. Illegals DON'T have to pay taxes, they get medicaide benefits and steal fake SS numbers from legal Americans to get state and federal benefits.They come in here, get fat white women pregnant so baby can become a citizen on benefits! Oh yea love the gangs in prison we all support. NO green card, Go home! No english, go home! No more free benefits! Go Home. You take the citizenship classes, come in the legal way then OK. I blame corporate America for this whole mess! Illegals seem to have more rights than our soldiers fighting in the dam wars!! Wish our men and women fighting over there could come and enjoy our lake!!!
Illegals break the law the second they sneak across out borders!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imposing fines 7 hr Action 12
Residents and Politicians Double Down to Protec... 10 hr Bryan 13
Tramell 12 hr Just sayin 7
who is pebbles? i know!!! Jan 27 SCUMMYDave 4
Downtown Overlook Sinking or Settling? Jan 23 The Dude 6
who goes to jail the most in brookville? (Nov '11) Jan 22 cap 8
what happened with Courtnie ? Jan 22 just me 4
Brookville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brookville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots