United States

#48 Apr 13, 2011
abc wrote:
?????
Kids get out of school at 3.
In The Know

United States

#49 Apr 14, 2011
I'm wondering why all of the fighting / And another thing I saw that MSNBC Lockup show , he is nothing to be bragging about.And why call him ( money ) for he evidently has none.
jesco white

Maineville, OH

#50 Apr 14, 2011
you stupid calksuckwats dont no nothin about rednek i would be yer daddy if that dog didnt beat me over the fence
In The Know

United States

#51 Apr 14, 2011
jesco white wrote:
you stupid calksuckwats dont no nothin about rednek i would be yer daddy if that dog didnt beat me over the fence
Sorry but I don't understand this comment. But I believe the boyer names are as well known as the Conn's. Not a very up standing family, and these threads your on are a credit to that.
off springs

Chicago, IL

#52 Apr 15, 2011
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I don't understand this comment. But I believe the boyer names are as well known as the Conn's. Not a very up standing family, and these threads your on are a credit to that.
Yes some are, but not all, just some of the off springs. this tread proves that!
Jodie Tye

Davenport, IA

#53 Apr 15, 2011
I'm a TYE and i love my name and love all of my family its just some have some issue's, but i wouldnt say were are like the Conn's and I bet you anything you wouldnt say anything bad about my family to my face...thats a FACT.... not Fiction.....
two timer

United States

#54 Apr 15, 2011
what is tye fightin ? is it wraslin or fist fightin. dont understand.is it from tyeland over seas.
Jodie Tye

Davenport, IA

#55 Apr 15, 2011
I'ts just plain ol' ass kickin.....
1hittaquitta

Newtown, PA

#56 Apr 16, 2011
I'll fight any Tye right now
Jodie Tye

Davenport, IA

#57 Apr 16, 2011
Well tramp say your name and name the the place. i put my name because i aint skeeerrreddddd so either speak up or shut up.....
WOW

Cincinnati, OH

#58 Apr 16, 2011
I don't care if you guys all want to act like two years olds and blow up your meth labs but can you all please do me one favor??? QUIT BREEDING!!!! Let's hope that the trash ends here.
Jodie Tye

Davenport, IA

#59 Apr 16, 2011
Seriously, Cant you do any better then that. How is it that you all are so scared of us????? I mean know one leaves there name but a TYE!!!! Look until I personally address you WOW... you have nothing to worry about...
WOW

Cincinnati, OH

#60 Apr 16, 2011
I do, I'm probably supporting you guys while you sit at home on your asses and I work. My family is from Laurel, thank GOD we got out of there. Furthermore, I don't recall addressing you specifically. Did I? No. I was referring to the people who seem to be unable to complete a sentence without spelling something wrong, changing words to seem more white trash, or completely making themselves come across as uneducated at they truly are. But NOW, it's to you too. You obviously have a chip on your shoulder, probably rightfully so, but aim it at someone who will be affected....loser.
Jodie Tye

Davenport, IA

#61 Apr 16, 2011
Loser.... ok I have big shoulders and can handle that. but my main concern is that people dont put me down because im a Tye, I married ronnie and yes not such a good choice but there are some good Tye's and I am one of them.

Since: Apr 11

Cincinnati, OH

#62 Apr 19, 2011
["CONCERND"] BUY ONE GET ALL OF THESE FREEEEEEE!
MONEY DIRTBAG, NIKKI SLUT ROTTON GRILL,COURTNEY BURGER QUEEN MACHINE,BRIANNA THE DOE GIRL WOOOO HOOO,KAYDENCE BABY BEGGER,SIS PEPPERONI PIZZA,ICKY RICKY THE KING OF BUTT DARTS, FLABBY TABBY THE PAN HANDLER APPLE BOTTOM) JAMES THE FUDDGEE PACKER QUEEN, AND GARRY BABABABABABA OZZZZO E STUDDER BOX, ANNIE FREEEEEE WIIIILLLLLLYYYYY,CHERYL CONNECT THE DOTSSS WITH ALL THEM HERPES, JODIE PHATABTABULOUS BITCH FAKE ASS GRILL,JEANNETTE BUBBLELIOUS NO FUCKING GRILL,PAIGE TYE SHE'LL STEAL UR GUY!!!!!!!!!!TYLER BED BUG BOI,NORMA BREEDER OF BED BUGS, MARGIE SWEET POTATO WITH BUTTER,LES FORMAN THINKS HIS TRACTOR IS SEXY,GARY BOYER IMMA IMMA CALLLA CALLL DA COPPPS,BILLY WILSON TOOK ONE LOOKING FOR TWOO,BUBBA TYE MEFFY BOI,LOLA SELLS SNIFF SNIFFF SNIFF,AMANDA BOYER WHO LIVES IN A SHOE HAD SO MANY DAMN KIDS DONT KN O WHAT TO DO, RUTHY GOTTA GET BILLY 200 DOTTOS,DONNIE BOYER MEET ME AT THE FARM,KIM IS DONNIE WITH FRANKIE??, SHIANNAE BUBBLES WITH STAF BUBBLY BURNIN,GENEVA WNNA GO TRUCK STOPPPP,KERRY LU HAD THE FLUE TURNED FAMILY BLEU,ERICA BOYR QUEEN OF SSI CHECKS,MARGIE RADIER LOOKIN FOR SOMEONES PURSE,EMILY BOYER CAN I GET A PP AND CIG? I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM LEAVIN,MARY P HEFFTY HEFTY HEFTTY,EDDIE BOYER MEET ME AROUND THERE CORNER
THEY ALL LEARNED FROM MONEY TYE:),is a snitch for sure and if you allow him into your life, he will distroy it, tell lies about you, there is nothing that he will not steal, rob, or do to you. he will pertend to be your friend, please beware he will stab you in the back before you turn around.. This mary who ever wrote this sh*t u can write ever u want but don't put my name and my mom and my brother name in this sh*t u don't know me or my mom and my brother specially me u not get me involve in this sh*t I stay to my self I don't get in all this drama.what I thank u all needs to grow up act ur f**k age grow up keep mine and my mom and my brother name out of ur mouth I would really appricate it thank u have a nice day]
pantiesinabunch

United States

#63 Apr 20, 2011
WOW ! happy upstanding bunch HUH
your english teacher

Maineville, OH

#64 Apr 20, 2011
Could you please return to your seat in class for a few more semesters? You still aren't achieving a passing grade.

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vermont Weido 4 min what 5
Trump 18 min USA1 56
In need of help with adoption 43 min Sarah Forester 22
Ace cheating on wife 44 min Abc 18
Is constance elder lesbian 50 min The dude 6
Dave Mosley to inherent American owned towing 1 hr Facts 5
Asian delight bought by Harold Gordon 1 hr yun koak han su 1

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance