United States

#21 Sep 22, 2010
PRO BOWLER wrote:
sean short hands down beat your ass at the lanes and polish your pin too
I heard you were pin setter
Pebbles

United States

#22 Sep 22, 2010
What about pajama guy,? He keeps the score for the family I understand. They own Eagles and the bowling alley!
Monkey see...monkey do........

LOL
Bam Bam

Fayetteville, TN

#23 Sep 22, 2010
Since they now have computerized scoring at the lanes he doesnt keep score anymore, but that doesnt mean you should turn your head because he will cheat at the drop of pin.
Bowler in Brookville

Fayetteville, TN

#24 Sep 23, 2010
Barney B wrote:
I think Fred F. is the best one around.
Who is Fred F and where does he bowl? In Batesville?
Barney B

Louisville, KY

#25 Sep 23, 2010
Bowler in Brookville wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Fred F and where does he bowl? In Batesville?
Fred F. bowls In BED ROCK.
Bowler in Brookville

Fayetteville, TN

#26 Sep 24, 2010
Barney B wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred F. bowls In BED ROCK.
LOL I see.
Need to Know

Sun Prairie, WI

#27 Sep 29, 2010
Just another reason to say Brookville and franklin county are just full of Hillbilly INBREDS""" ".gee you people are too easy.
prem beer

United States

#28 Oct 11, 2010
Need to Know wrote:
Just another reason to say Brookville and franklin county are just full of Hillbilly INBREDS""" ".gee you people are too easy.
like ur women! matt davis hands down!
Pebbles

United States

#29 Oct 12, 2010
Need to Know wrote:
You must not bowl very good.
Tyrone Short

Northbrook, IL

#30 Oct 15, 2010
craig hertel, travis graf, johnny ball, matt davis, brad noble........ those are your top 5 coming from someone that is there 2 or 3 nights ah week. the 5th one can be questioned, brad is ah good bowler, sean can be too at times when he can keep his head out of his ass, dad "gervose" is very consistant but has his nights like everyone else, dave merganthal throws out some high scores out there. kevin "bauz" bauman is an awesome bowler and competes very well for being left handed and not having anyone to share that side of the lane with. penny dominates the womens and half the mens with my sister jennnifer, right behind her. there's ah few other's comin up thats startin to get into the sport that are very good and have some potential.......... but once again ppl, gervose short does not run the place, idk why u keep thinkin that but he doesnt, and yes his pants do look like "pajama's" but for him they are comfortable and sold from a bowling outfit store to bowl in, plus if you had the BALLZ to tell him yourself he would look at you an laugh an say, who the fuck are you!!! but if this dont sum it up for ya, like linda said, take your sorry no go slandering happy ass to bowling.com and check out the stats yourself
Tyrone Short

Northbrook, IL

#31 Oct 15, 2010
oh, and as far as the old man cheating????? when you got a team as good as ours, you dont have to cheat, know that. i wish we did run all these places as much as ppl think, id have a lot more cash in my pocket and wouldnt be broke all the dam time if we did..... but appearently if you know all about the new setters and score boards, what happens when it happens, then you must be there yourself to see first hand, therefore if you really believe that my dad an the rest of us run these places then it must not be bad enough to run your ass off ;)
farmer bowler

Connersville, IN

#32 Oct 18, 2010
you guys don't know what good is until you talk of someone who has 14 300 games and 2 800 series. Is there anybody that can match that. His current average in Richmond is 230 and in Oxford 225.

NAME IS RICK HANNEBAUM and I would put him up against anybody in the area
well you asked

Connersville, IN

#33 Oct 19, 2010
nick arvin has 18 300 games and 10 800 series and is from brookville
Pin Splitter

Canada

#34 Oct 25, 2010
My money would be on T Graf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merinda Deaton 6 hr Wondering 1
who are the police interested finding? 8 hr dls 3
goldfinch 11 hr Hungry Brookvillian 4
News The latest example 15 hr itstrue 2
Mushrooms for sale? 15 hr itstrue 2
Dairy Cottage 15 hr itstrue 11
i love you scott 15 hr me 13
More from around the web

Brookville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE