Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

In the know wrote:
The boys freshman and sophomore class looks pretty good.
I dont think half of the good ball players wont play for newman,
who cares

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

OMG are we going to starte this again, the players that deserve to be on varsity will be on varsity no ass kissing with Newman
player

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

thats bull look who is playing then wait till after the games and see who is kissing and is in coaches ear. (dont lie who cares)
who cares

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Judged:

You must be one of the players who sit the bench..I dont think they will be very good this year but i dont think he will let the parents walk all over him like other coaches do.
player

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

they do already he talks big but he gives in no matter how are we work look at our guards very slow but his dad always talking with coach.i am about to quit and so is others, just little mad because we are better..
who cares

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

If you think that you are so good then go talk to the coach. You prolly are not better thats why your on here crying about it
who cares

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Basketball season is not here yet so why are you on here crying about. Anything can happen lets get through football first
wow

Shelby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Judged:

Prepared wrote:
Everyone who plays basketball is the same person
damn !!!! A whole team made up of one player. Bet thats a hell of a team. LMAO. you are so ignorant. lol, lol ,lol
mr big

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

I've never seen such an immature argument , I participated in High School Athletics and in order to be good you much compete year around. We want to bring the name back to Franklin County of having good players and teams. For us to do that we must be in the sport at least 8 months out of the year. it seems insane (as you would say) but its what pays off. these kids have dreams, let them live it.
ex player

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

was at some game over brake look like coach is bring up the younger players good we should start to see a change soon maybe not this year but soon,
I CARE

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

THERE IS A REAL STRONG GROUP OF ATHLETES COMIMG UP WHO HAVE BEEN DEDICATED TO THE OFF SEASONS AND HAVE WORKED REAL HARD. GIVE THEM A CHANCE AS WELL AS NEUMAN. ANYTIME SOMEBODY COMES INTO THIS TOWN AND TRIES TO CHANGE THINGS HE/SHE IS TALKED ABOUT AND THEIR NAME RUN INTO THE GROUND. IF WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SPORTS WE MIGHT AS WELL TRY TO COMPETE AND TRY TO COMPETE AT A HIGH LEVEL. THIS TOWN IS FULL OF GOOD ATHLETES AMD THERE ARE KIDS THAT HAVE AND ARE PLAYING COLLEGE SPORTS. IF YOUR KID ISNT ONE OF THEM THEM ACCEPT THAT AND MOVE ON THAT DOESNT MAKE THEM BAD KIDS.AND YES OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM IS FULL OF TEACHERS THAT NEED REPLACED OR NEED TO RETIRE. OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH SOME NEW. TO ACUSE A TEACHER/COACH OF SUCH AN ACT IS COWARDLY AND IF THEY ARE DOING SUCH THINGS WITH STUDENTS TURN THEM IN YOU OWE IT TO THE KID AND YOURSELF. THE PEOPLE ON THIS SIGHT AMAZE ME. GIVE HIM AND THESE ATHLETES A CHANCE, KIDS ARE BEING DEVELOPED AT A YOUNG AGE AND ARE BEING TAUGHT THE RIGHT WAY. THE YOUNGER ATHLETES ARE DOING GREAT AND DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY WITH HARD WORK AND DEDICATION. DONT SLAM PLAYERS AND COACHES BECAUSE YOUR JEALIOUS, EVERYONE IS WORKING HARD AND I HEAR WE ARE GETTING NEW COACHES IN LOWER LEVEL GRADES AND THINGS ARE FINALLY LOOKING UP. EITHER GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR SHUTUP
ex player

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

I CARE wrote:
THERE IS A REAL STRONG GROUP OF ATHLETES COMIMG UP WHO HAVE BEEN DEDICATED TO THE OFF SEASONS AND HAVE WORKED REAL HARD. GIVE THEM A CHANCE AS WELL AS NEUMAN. ANYTIME SOMEBODY COMES INTO THIS TOWN AND TRIES TO CHANGE THINGS HE/SHE IS TALKED ABOUT AND THEIR NAME RUN INTO THE GROUND. IF WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SPORTS WE MIGHT AS WELL TRY TO COMPETE AND TRY TO COMPETE AT A HIGH LEVEL. THIS TOWN IS FULL OF GOOD ATHLETES AMD THERE ARE KIDS THAT HAVE AND ARE PLAYING COLLEGE SPORTS. IF YOUR KID ISNT ONE OF THEM THEM ACCEPT THAT AND MOVE ON THAT DOESNT MAKE THEM BAD KIDS.AND YES OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM IS FULL OF TEACHERS THAT NEED REPLACED OR NEED TO RETIRE. OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH SOME NEW. TO ACUSE A TEACHER/COACH OF SUCH AN ACT IS COWARDLY AND IF THEY ARE DOING SUCH THINGS WITH STUDENTS TURN THEM IN YOU OWE IT TO THE KID AND YOURSELF. THE PEOPLE ON THIS SIGHT AMAZE ME. GIVE HIM AND THESE ATHLETES A CHANCE, KIDS ARE BEING DEVELOPED AT A YOUNG AGE AND ARE BEING TAUGHT THE RIGHT WAY. THE YOUNGER ATHLETES ARE DOING GREAT AND DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY WITH HARD WORK AND DEDICATION. DONT SLAM PLAYERS AND COACHES BECAUSE YOUR JEALIOUS, EVERYONE IS WORKING HARD AND I HEAR WE ARE GETTING NEW COACHES IN LOWER LEVEL GRADES AND THINGS ARE FINALLY LOOKING UP. EITHER GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR SHUTUP
you are so right the older dad parnets is the one who cant except it because they always coachs there own kid.so they always know more then coach.
country girl

West Jefferson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

I'm not a parent of a player nor am I a player... I'm not sure Neuman is a good role model for our kids. He's rude to them and talks down to them. 2 more kids quit today. It isn't always about winning. It's about improving. What has Nuemann done to improve the kids AND what have the kids done to improve themselves? If you're always being belittled, how is that supposed to motivate anyone? He knew their skill level when he picked his teams to start with. So now they aren't good enough? I think the coach needs to look in the mirror before he blames all of the problems on his players.
outsider

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

country girl wrote:
I'm not a parent of a player nor am I a player... I'm not sure Neuman is a good role model for our kids. He's rude to them and talks down to them. 2 more kids quit today. It isn't always about winning. It's about improving. What has Nuemann done to improve the kids AND what have the kids done to improve themselves? If you're always being belittled, how is that supposed to motivate anyone? He knew their skill level when he picked his teams to start with. So now they aren't good enough? I think the coach needs to look in the mirror before he blames all of the problems on his players.
You hit the nail on the head...Joe Neuman is a total ass,I like you do not have a direct connection, but I'm close enough to see he has lost the team.. Your the problem Joe!!!!!!!!
whatever

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

I totally agree also, some of the younger kids belong there but please the kid with the head band belongs on the freshman team not even jv,its not about what grade you are in the team needs to come together. I get so tired in EVERY sport that you people think the lower kids are so much better well i have not seen shit yet.
question

Fairless Hills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Heard that the boys that quit,and some other
varsity players got in trouble on the players bus.
stressed

Bremen, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Ripley Todd wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I couldn't wait until the teachers have their summer vacation paid by (we the tax payers} to get on topix to make some lame comment like you. I don't know who you hate more, the kids or the parents. Sorry excuse and role model for young people! BURNOUT? Go get some help with your problems! Oh yea we pay you for lifetime benefits!! Thanks to your UNION.
First... the so called "summer vacation" teachers get is spent preparing for the next school year.
Second... Do you bring your work home with you every nigth until 10-11:00? Doubt it!!
Third... do you sacrifice spending time with your own children so you can attend to the needs of someone elses???

Bottom line... if you can do a better job trying teach some of the students we have to teach THEN DO IT!!!! Until then shut up and get onboard with your child's teacher to do what is best for your kid. BELIEVE ME... we don't teach because the pay and work schedule is great!
Frustrated

Bath, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

First of all I think Joe is a great guy, coach and teacher. I just don't understand what all of the sudden has gotten into him. The team was really coming together before he pulled up the freshman and put the sophomores on varisty. At least the JV is winning. I think he should have put all juniors and seniors on varisty and that would have helped him prepare for next year. Let the almighty sophomores play jv to get ready for next year. They need the experience. The juniors and seniors practiced all summer together. I really think that by the middle of the season the team would have been together to possibly win sectional. Now who knows it is up for grabs. Yes, I believe he has ruined the team for this year, it is sad. He has lost 3 good players and what a shame. I really wish he would go back to those 3 players and ask them back, start over, put juniors and seniors ONLY on varisty and I think in a week it would be better than ever. What does he have to loose????
Pebbles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Lets Be Real wrote:
Do you want to know why kids are obese! It has nothing to do with the not having a good time in athletics. I mean is it a crime to ask kids to have a little commitment to something? The reason kids are obese is because nowadays parents by their kids anything they want to keep them happy and out of their way! The reason that kids are obese is because they are lazy and would rather sit on their asses playing video games rather than work hard and committ to something that would make them sweat. Kids now don't have to earn anything for themselves. That is why kids now also have no accountability for any of their actions. I am a teacher in a high school and it pisses me off to no end when a teenager can walk around with no respect for adults and treat adults like the adults owe them something! The reason that kids are obese is because the parents allow them to get that way!
So we have mean fat kids?
a player

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

we need to cut all the juniors and let the soph, take there place

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Brookville Forum right now

Search the Brookville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Blair 1 hr toad 8
OMG Town Park 2 hr OMG 20
midtown fat and ugly barred 2 hr Gross 9
Are you in my network? 8 hr policy 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 8 hr lmfao 89
Midtown Tavern Thu Just sayin 34
Brookville Music Thread (May '13) Thu Musikologist 12
•••
•••