formal charges for misconduct on tamm...
ohwell

Brookville, IN

#101 Oct 30, 2012
Of Course wrote:
Yep, the paper will jump right on this, but they didn't run schitt about a certain rep's questionable character nor Cox's own slaps for breaking the rules!
Sure wish some "real" reporting was done in Franklin County instead of the one-sided crap pushed on everyone. The only good thing is that maybe John won't have room to run one of his silly "way too much information" stories.
Tammy is getting my vote. I am glad she had the guts to take on Cox. This crap just shows that she hit a nerve with The Almight.
If I am not mistaken, wasn't there a document that suddenly surfaced after two years and hadn't been sent to the right place? How many more documents have miraculously/conveniently turned up when someone questions a case? Was this document docketed in Franklin County records or did it just "appear" in the file ... like magic? Makes you go - hmmmmm.
Keep questioning.
Look it up!
newcomer

United States

#102 Oct 30, 2012
Bang Bang wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to let you know There will be almost a full front page on Tammy in this weeks paper !!! and it's not looking good for her in this election nor is it looking good for her law practise here
she has only handled 15 cases in Franklin County Courts and my guess it will be alot less now.. she just as well being planning on moving elsewhere... She has made her bed and now she must sleep in it,as for now she has zero qualifications to even handle such a job ... she needs a few more years under her belt then think hard about ever running again. I wish her luck in the coming years , but for now she's done herself in.
John is just trying to sell newspapers,and he better be worried about it have heard at least 10 people say they will not but his garbage any more,and this was before all this crap started, plus you know he is going to favor Steve after all he is a republican.better stick to reporting his showers and bowel movements,maybe he can at least get that right
THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

#103 Oct 30, 2012
He will sell plenty of papers this week. The Davis family will try to buy up every paper he prints to keep anyone who doesn't already know about the SUPREME COURT charges handed down to Tammy R Davis for judge.
Change of Venue

Versailles, IN

#104 Oct 30, 2012
Steadfast wrote:
Can't wait to see the day Cox's name is brought up before the same board. Trust me, it will WILL happen. Luck's been a lady so far.
We'll see if that one hits the Brookville paper!

Why does The Republican keep saying that Tammy should leave town if
she loses? Sounds like a threat.

Since he knows so much, is he saying that someone might be especially spiteful towards her if she loses? Surely, no one would stoop so low as to hold a grudge and be vengeful ... but then again, The Republican knows all!
THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

#105 Oct 30, 2012
Just read the Batesville paper Tammy Davis on the front page with charges. No campain adds by Davis. I guess if she can't lie, she has nothing to campaign on
Fool

Erlanger, KY

#106 Oct 30, 2012
SICK OF COX

Churubusco, IN

#107 Oct 30, 2012
THE REPUBLICAN wrote:
Just read the Batesville paper Tammy Davis on the front page with charges. No campain adds by Davis. I guess if she can't lie, she has nothing to campaign on
It amazes me how you can talk so much and say nothing. For one thing she has 20 days to respond to these trumped up charges by the Judicial Committee. Just another good example of steve's abuse of the legal system. I know of steve cox's relationship with Ison and will be more than happy to testify when the time arises. Good by steve we the people will vote your ass out of the courthouse. Hopefully when this is over you will leave this county on your own!!!
Tired of Cox

Lafayette, IN

#108 Oct 30, 2012
Good Bye Steve Cox... He is a terrible Judge and needs to leave his position as QUIETLY as possible... He and his followers will be so ashamed when they find out the TRUTH...
THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

#109 Oct 30, 2012
When this is over, I'll be dancing at the courthouse. You know nothing. If there is something you have to say, say it big boy. Lies are why your girl is in trouble. If I were innocent, I wouldn't need 20 days to get it cleared up. 20 days will prolong nothing. It is what it is. Judge Cox didn't do anything to her, she burried herself.
Tired of Cox

Lafayette, IN

#110 Oct 30, 2012
All I can say t u "THE REPUBLICAN" is STOP ranting and let the people vote and then u can get on another subject. The way that u r acting on here is a disgrace. If Steve is so innocent then have him take "The Higher Moral Ground"... and let the People of Franklin County decide. Let's face up to the Truth... Everybody on this website has already decided... Please Stop for us Republicans in this community that know Steve Cox needs t go...
THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

#111 Oct 30, 2012
You say he needs to go. Who will replace him, a liar? I say I live in a community that says he stays. this will not end until 6 PM The 6th of NOV. None of us stopping till then.
Tired of Cox

Lafayette, IN

#112 Oct 30, 2012
Many of us real Republicans r really ashamed of how this community is acting about Tammy Davis. Have u ever thought that Steve is throwing stones so that everybody will look badly at Tammy. She is not a Liar, she just does not currently have the power that Steve's position does. Nor do I believe she would ever do the terrible power plays that Steve does t r community. I think it is shameful that Steve just happens t get this all brought up before the election. Come on "The Republican" see how he manipulates us all. Even U...
AMERICAN FIRST

Churubusco, IN

#113 Oct 30, 2012
THE REPUBLICAN wrote:
You say he needs to go. Who will replace him, a liar? I say I live in a community that says he stays. this will not end until 6 PM The 6th of NOV. None of us stopping till then.
Speaking of LIARS didn't you say steve's basement was only 3 feet tall in an earlier post? steve's name and honesty DO NOT go together. I am also a republican but first an American. I want to see OUR COURT HOUSE ran by anyone but steve cox. I have talked with Tammy Davis today and found her to be a person who wants to do good for this county instead of a person like steve cox who just is in it to fill his bank account.
Tired of Cox

Lafayette, IN

#114 Oct 30, 2012
Great post "American First". Very well stated... If u know of anybody that is undecided - have them talk with Tammy Davis. She is a very good person and is willing t answer your concerns. Give her a chance=we let Steve Cox ship wreck this county for the last 18 years. Time for a change.
Dr Welby

Cincinnati, OH

#115 Oct 30, 2012
AMERICAN FIRST wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of LIARS didn't you say steve's basement was only 3 feet tall in an earlier post? steve's name and honesty DO NOT go together. I am also a republican but first an American. I want to see OUR COURT HOUSE ran by anyone but steve cox. I have talked with Tammy Davis today and found her to be a person who wants to do good for this county instead of a person like steve cox who just is in it to fill his bank account.
And the charges pending in front of the ISSC don't concern you????? Either you're an idiot or you really have no idea!!! Which is it????
Dr Welby

Cincinnati, OH

#116 Oct 30, 2012
At least next week all of you one-post namers will go away until the next election. Won't be able to find you with a search warrant!!!!
Wishing

Fort Wayne, IN

#117 Oct 30, 2012
Wishing Mr. Cox would work as hard for the people of Franklin County, that he worked to get the truths off of Davis'web site!!
ohmy

Connersville, IN

#118 Oct 30, 2012
THE REPUBLICAN wrote:
When this is over, I'll be dancing at the courthouse. You know nothing. If there is something you have to say, say it big boy. Lies are why your girl is in trouble. If I were innocent, I wouldn't need 20 days to get it cleared up. 20 days will prolong nothing. It is what it is. Judge Cox didn't do anything to her, she burried herself.
it is dad that anyone is so happy to see someone having problems.i don't think the people in this community have always been so mean spirited, but maybe i didn't notice. I believe Judge Cox is capable of handling himself in an election, and does not need help against a person running against him. "Basement Boy" seems to be all wired up because of what tammy davis said against Judge Cox....I think the things he,and others,have said against Tammy Davis is worse than anything she has ever said. I will be glad when this election is over. I don't believe either candidates have earned my vote,and the behavior of some during all of this is sickening. Thank goodness it will be over soon
AMERICAN FIRST

Churubusco, IN

#119 Oct 30, 2012
Dr Welby wrote:
<quoted text>
And the charges pending in front of the ISSC don't concern you????? Either you're an idiot or you really have no idea!!! Which is it????
I've read the charges that the committee has charged her with they are as ridiculous as the people on here defending the actions of our present Judge. I'm sure the 3 Supreme Court Justices that will hear these charges will find them unfounded. What a waste of tax dollars charging someone for saying Franklin County deserves an honest Judge. Thats like being being charged for saying a skunk stinks.
ohmy

Connersville, IN

#120 Oct 30, 2012
sad, not dad : )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald J Trump Presidency 42 min Mr Marin 676
New band to debut at the amvets 3 hr Chu Chu Chit Head 24
Shyla philpot 7 hr Info 1
Is Harold Gordon Proud of his son ?? 8 hr Lot lizard 3
Has Chuck W lost weight? 9 hr God 10
Looking for Ronny Davidson 57-58yrs old 9 hr Chu Chu Rubusco 4
NO SHlT !! 10 hr Chu Chu Rubusco 10

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance