Bad btch

Tipton, MI

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Anybody think the trailer park by iga is gossip gossip gossip? I been there about a month and if they got nothing to say they make it up. Who should I watch for
Well damn

Valparaiso, IN

#2 Sep 12, 2011
What do you expect. It's a trailer court. Get used to it.
slang

Kouts, IN

#3 Sep 12, 2011
It's trailor trash, and anyone that lives there is trash and anyone who has friends there is trash!
PROUD momma of three

Snook, TX

#4 Sep 13, 2011
NOW the part about being friends with people living there is trash is not true there r some decent people living in that trailer cort that keep to themselves my grandmother lived there for 20 years and she was a respected cosmetologist in brookville and i for one am not trash i am a working productive citizen who is making a living by working my butt off i own my own home and drive nice cars i do not live off of the government like most people do and you slang r probably one of those type and yes i was born and raised in a trailer and i am very proud of my raising no we didn't live in a trailer park but obviously my raising was better than yours you get on here running your mouth calling people trailer trash that makes you the trash you really need to watch what u say when it comes to labeling a group of people u r a fool!!!!
slang

Kouts, IN

#5 Sep 13, 2011
PROUD momma of three wrote:
NOW the part about being friends with people living there is trash is not true there r some decent people living in that trailer cort that keep to themselves my grandmother lived there for 20 years and she was a respected cosmetologist in brookville and i for one am not trash i am a working productive citizen who is making a living by working my butt off i own my own home and drive nice cars i do not live off of the government like most people do and you slang r probably one of those type and yes i was born and raised in a trailer and i am very proud of my raising no we didn't live in a trailer park but obviously my raising was better than yours you get on here running your mouth calling people trailer trash that makes you the trash you really need to watch what u say when it comes to labeling a group of people u r a fool!!!!
WEll that just goes to show you are not only trash but a dumb one at that! Just because you SAY you oen your own home and drive a nice car, hell anyone can say that! I've lived in Bville all my life and have raised all my kids here, have worked in Bville all my life and I have always known anyone who lives in a trailor court, who associated with those people are nothing but trash! Take a good look a that nasty place if you can clear the fog from those blinders you have on.
PROUD momma of three

Snook, TX

#6 Sep 13, 2011
im not trash u piece of chit!!!!!!!!!! and i too and my mother and father was brought up in franklin county my gandfather was the ag agent here in town in the 60s im not saying that everyone in that trailer cort r good people im saying that some people r really good hard working citizens like my grandmother was who just passed away a few weeks ago just because you have a neijhbor who is trash doesn't make you trash i don't have freakin blinders on its not a place now where i would choose to raise my children by no means i do not hang out with the trash that lives in there what exactly is your deff. of trash then huh please explain!!!! cause trash to me is somone who is on drugs stays drunk all the time doesn't take care of their children lets the government do that for them doesn't instill right from wrong into their children doesn't care about their children getting an education and does other illegal things just a real menace to socitiy and yeah i guess you r right about the whole house and car thing cause even some drug dealers have nice homes and cars but i am not trash i take care of my children they know right from wrong they don't disrespect adults they r fed bathed and clothed i am none of the things i listed above so what is trash to you cause i sure am wondering O and i am married have been for 5 years and no i didn't get pregnant before i was married and i was brought up in a church family o and i do currently have a very good friend that lives in the trailer cort now she is a great mother her husband works they r not on drugs and her mother and stepfather r well respected people in town and yeah i may not be the smartest person but you my friend cannot fix stupid
Janie

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2011
A house doesn't make a home. Look at our ancestor's homes they were happy in them , they were to keep the families warm and sheltered.Nowadays it's to impress your coworkers , church people and your neighbors. Love makes a home.
PROUD momma of three

Snook, TX

#8 Sep 13, 2011
Janie wrote:
A house doesn't make a home. Look at our ancestor's homes they were happy in them , they were to keep the families warm and sheltered.Nowadays it's to impress your coworkers , church people and your neighbors. Love makes a home.

that is so true it doesn't matter what u live in its how you live in your home i totally agree with this my home is filled with luv i love my family and my friends does this make me trash slang???
I KNOW and U NO

Grissom Afb, IN

#9 Sep 13, 2011
<quoted text>
that is so true it doesn't matter what u live in its how you live in your home i totally agree with this my home is filled with luv i love my family and my friends does this make me trash slang???
Yes, you are white trash, face it! you come on here "proud mama of three" how many of your clan is from one, I bet all three are from different no good for nothings.
PROUD momma of three

Snook, TX

#10 Sep 13, 2011
I KNOW and U NO wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are white trash, face it! you come on here "proud mama of three" how many of your clan is from one, I bet all three are from different no good for nothings.
I have you to know that i have been HAPPILY married for 5 years i have a set of twins that just turned 4 and i have a 6 month old and yes they all do have the same dad!!!!!!!! My husband is a HARD WORKING MAN WHO HAS WORKED FOR THE SAME COMPANY FOR 13 YEARS THANK YOU!!!! AND WHY R U CALLING ME WHITE TRASH JUST BECAUSE I KNOW SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN THE TRAILER COURT AND MY GRANDMA USE TO LIVE THERE??? THAT JUST PROVES HOW IGNORENT U R GET A LIFE IM SURE YOUR A REAL PIECE YOURSELF!!!
I KNOW and U NO

Grissom Afb, IN

#11 Sep 13, 2011
<quoted text>
I have you to know that i have been HAPPILY married for 5 years i have a set of twins that just turned 4 and i have a 6 month old and yes they all do have the same dad!!!!!!!! My husband is a HARD WORKING MAN WHO HAS WORKED FOR THE SAME COMPANY FOR 13 YEARS THANK YOU!!!! AND WHY R U CALLING ME WHITE TRASH JUST BECAUSE I KNOW SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN THE TRAILER COURT AND MY GRANDMA USE TO LIVE THERE??? THAT JUST PROVES HOW IGNORENT U R GET A LIFE IM SURE YOUR A REAL PIECE YOURSELF!!!
Are u sure? well good for you.
PROUD momma of three

Snook, TX

#12 Sep 13, 2011
I KNOW and U NO wrote:
<quoted text>Are u sure? well good for you.
HECK YEAH IM SURE!! lol AND THANKS!!!
I KNOW and U NO

Grissom Afb, IN

#13 Sep 13, 2011
<quoted text>
HECK YEAH IM SURE!! lol AND THANKS!!!
If U are sure why did u judge me with all those bad marks, now i'm PO!
PROUD momma of three

Snook, TX

#14 Sep 13, 2011
I KNOW and U NO wrote:
<quoted text>If U are sure why did u judge me with all those bad marks, now i'm PO!

o great well it wasn't me all i did was write back sayin i was sure and told ya thanks and i will say it again thank you for not writing some mean comment back
some girl

Batesville, IN

#15 Sep 14, 2011
Some people on this subject are dumb it is not where you live it is how you live! grow up are you in middle school or what ?

/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble for Steve Brack? 47 min not a fan 97
vets? 3 hr Doggie Debbie 3
satch 14 hr you have no idea 3
Goldfinch Resturant Jun 22 Proof 71
Wondering Jun 18 Bustet 1
Homesick (Jul '10) Jun 16 lucie 38
Is it legal? Jun 11 Outsidelookingin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages