unsolved murders
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ducky

Pasadena, MD

#1 Aug 25, 2009
How can I learn about unsolved murders in Brookville? Any help would be appreciated.
lucky most of the time

Bradenton, FL

#2 Aug 26, 2009
This case I am going to mention I think was ruled a suicide, but those who knew ANYHING about the people invovled and the case itself, still swear it was a homicide. So for what it is worth check into the Drowning of Johnny Ray Trammell, July 1984.
Bville resident

Melrose, MA

#3 Aug 26, 2009
How about the murder of Mark Ariens in the summer of 1983 or 84? Definatly unsolved....I don't know how you'd learn anything about them though...maybe the back issues of the Democrat or American???
Sam

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2009
lucky most of the time wrote:
This case I am going to mention I think was ruled a suicide, but those who knew ANYHING about the people invovled and the case itself, still swear it was a homicide. So for what it is worth check into the Drowning of Johnny Ray Trammell, July 1984.
Yes this was definately a murder. Johnny would never have been swimming with all of his clothes on including his blue jeans,leather belt & new Puma shoes. I know he was pushed from the green pontoon boat he was seen getting on to earlier in the evening.And then they went over top of him with the boat preventing him from coming up for air. I just hope whoever did this rotts in Hell for what they did. They're just cowards & think they will get away with it. But life has a way to get back at them & God will punish them
IDK

Maxwell, IA

#5 Aug 27, 2009
What about Larry Bruns and his Girlfriend? I know they say it was an accident but.. His gfs sisters think that they were murdered. They think the guy that was with them," her ex" did it. Did they drown?
larry

Mason, OH

#6 Aug 28, 2009
They were on the lake when a huge storm came up and ended up capsizing the boat. Horrible accident and its a miracle anyone survived. I rembember the night this happened like it was yesterday.
gossip

Britton, MI

#7 Aug 28, 2009
Bville resident wrote:
How about the murder of Mark Ariens in the summer of 1983 or 84? Definatly unsolved....I don't know how you'd learn anything about them though...maybe the back issues of the Democrat or American???
i've always wondered why Marks' murder was never solved...back when it happened i heard it was a drug deal gone wrong.
IDK

Maxwell, IA

#8 Aug 28, 2009
larry wrote:
They were on the lake when a huge storm came up and ended up capsizing the boat. Horrible accident and its a miracle anyone survived. I rembember the night this happened like it was yesterday.
His girlfriend at the time that drowned to, her sisters think their was foul play involved.
larry

Mason, OH

#9 Aug 28, 2009
I guarantee there was no foul play. His friend that lived was his best friend. She can think what she wants but it was a horrible accident.
IDK

Maxwell, IA

#10 Aug 28, 2009
larry wrote:
I guarantee there was no foul play. His friend that lived was his best friend. She can think what she wants but it was a horrible accident.
So it wasn't her ex??
larry

Britton, MI

#11 Aug 28, 2009
Have you ever been on the lake when a big storm blows up? It is not a safe place to be. I have been up there several times during one on a nice size boat and is is scary. They were in a small fishing boat that evening. The storm came up out of nowhere and there was nothing that they could do. Believe me, it was a miracle anyone survived! The man who did survives wishes he didn't. Total nightmare to see your friends die like that when you cant do anything to help them. Larry was a very special person to me, I miss him all the time.
infocorrect

Winchester, MA

#12 Aug 30, 2009
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this was definately a murder. Johnny would never have been swimming with all of his clothes on including his blue jeans,leather belt & new Puma shoes. I know he was pushed from the green pontoon boat he was seen getting on to earlier in the evening.And then they went over top of him with the boat preventing him from coming up for air. I just hope whoever did this rotts in Hell for what they did. They're just cowards & think they will get away with it. But life has a way to get back at them & God will punish them
Johnny Ray where tennis shoes? Are you sure? I am not so sure bout the pontoon boat either, I am thinking him and a few screwed up friends were jumpin off the rope at Bonwell..
infocorrect

Winchester, MA

#13 Aug 30, 2009
ooppss i mean't "wear" not "where" my bad..
ShameUS

United States

#14 Aug 30, 2009
What about that Boyer boy back in the late 70's I think .They found him in the canal down past the Hearth Stone frozen in the canal .But they said he had cuts and bruises all over him like he had been beaten to death and put in the canal.I think there might be a lot of murders in and around Franklin County that are not solved.
sam

United States

#15 Sep 3, 2009
infocorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny Ray where tennis shoes? Are you sure? I am not so sure bout the pontoon boat either, I am thinking him and a few screwed up friends were jumpin off the rope at Bonwell..
yeah thats right. And the person he was with was not a friend ! His name is George and he lied about what happened to the police. I hope someday the truth will come out. And if he was'nt involved thats great, but I believe he was & so do a lot of other people. I would be willing to offer a reward to anyone that is willing to tell the truth about what happened.
in agreement

Winchester, MA

#16 Sep 5, 2009
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah thats right. And the person he was with was not a friend ! His name is George and he lied about what happened to the police. I hope someday the truth will come out. And if he was'nt involved thats great, but I believe he was & so do a lot of other people. I would be willing to offer a reward to anyone that is willing to tell the truth about what happened.
George? Were/are George and Ty the same person? I am not so sure that anyone with any information is still in the area? I could be wrong, but I am thinking when they (those who are responsible for killing Johnny Ray) took care of the "snitch" they were able to finish up their illegal business then flee themselves. This would be an interesting case for someone to open and dive into. I elect you, Sam.
sam

United States

#17 Sep 5, 2009
in agreement wrote:
<quoted text>
George? Were/are George and Ty the same person? I am not so sure that anyone with any information is still in the area? I could be wrong, but I am thinking when they (those who are responsible for killing Johnny Ray) took care of the "snitch" they were able to finish up their illegal business then flee themselves. This would be an interesting case for someone to open and dive into. I elect you, Sam.
I'm thinking you know more about what happened that night? Would you be willing to tell me what really happened to get a reward of $5000. If so I will tell you how to contact me. But, if your story doesnt pan out you wont get a dime.
Plain truth

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Sep 5, 2009
Save your $5000.00 for the person who actually provided a service to the community by eliminating a Trammel. I didn't think you could drown one, because shit floats. Maybe someone should take Rooster swimming.
sam

United States

#19 Sep 5, 2009
Plain truth wrote:
Save your $5000.00 for the person who actually provided a service to the community by eliminating a Trammel. I didn't think you could drown one, because shit floats. Maybe someone should take Rooster swimming.
I don't think you know anything youre just running your mouth.And apparently you don't know the family. I know for a fact they are a great family & rooster is just one bad seed the rest of them are fine upstanding people. Your family name is probably one of the ones that we see regularly in the local newpaper in the arrest or maybe in the warrant list? & scum of the earth.
sam

United States

#20 Sep 6, 2009
Plain truth wrote:
Sounds like youre in the wrong topix you need to go back a few. No one needs your opinion here this is a discussion about people that are dead unless youre making a threat against rooster then I think the police would really like to see this because intimidation is against the law & Im sure they could get a search warrant to find out who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Ronny Davidson 57-58yrs old 7 min Just_Had_To 2
Poll who is the worst tribe in cville (Jan '11) 30 min -BoB- 5
NO SHlT !! 36 min Monday Mauler 2
Is Deputy Bobby Revalee a Thief ? ? 2 hr staff 12
Worst tribes of connersville 4 hr go away 3
New Pizza Place 4 hr Pooch 15
Mandatory hair follicle testing for cops and we... (Apr '09) 5 hr Chu Chu Rubusco 10

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages