Lets sue the county
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dr Welby

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Oct 31, 2011
Now according to the Observer, it's time to sue the county. Three of our finest former employees (Chester Ball, Louis Fasbinder and Larry Kerr) are sueing the county. Whooope.
Pebbles

Lafayette, IN

#2 Oct 31, 2011
For real?
Why sue the taxpayers?
What did we do to them?????
There goes our tax rate..
A_G_A_I_N_!!!!!!!!
We can hardly afford the school system costs!
Lets Go Riot

Clinton, WI

#3 Oct 31, 2011
5 million will not be enough with a Law suit Probalty pending from the death of the Inmate under the County's watch.

Let's give the first 3 1.7 million and there jobs back and crash the Rainy Day Fund for the rest of the money.

Hell let's start a fund to bail the County out LMAO
Dr Welby

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Oct 31, 2011
Maybe we can get a lot more money on this next pipeline running through..
Mrs Welby

Brookville, IN

#5 Nov 1, 2011
What pipeline?
Pebbles

Lafayette, IN

#6 Nov 1, 2011
Uh OH.........
Dr Welby

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Nov 1, 2011
Mrs Welby wrote:
What pipeline?
Here ya go baby, just cause its you:

Quoted from the Fr Co Observer:

"Another Pipeline On The Way

Franklin County, Indiana is once again the route chosen for the construction of a pipeline. Land agents for Enterprise Liquids Pipeline, LLC.(ELP) have been on Gobblers Knob Road in Highland Township to ask landowners for access to their property and are ready to purchase easements. ELP plans to build the new 24-inch pipeline through both Highland and Whitewater Townships alongside an existing pipeline. ELP expects to have the pipeline operating by early 2014.
The 1,230-mile pipeline will originate in the Marcellus shale region of Washington County, Pennsylvania and pass through Ohio to Warren County. In Indiana, it will travel from Whitewater Township in Franklin County to Jackson County. Construction of the new pipeline will continue to Cape Girardeau, Missouri where it will connect to Enterprise Products Partners'(EPP) existing 16-inch pipeline that ends at the Texas gulf coast.
The pipeline will carry ethane, a liquid natural gas, and will be buried five feet deep. If it is similar to the REX pipeline, it will require a permanent "right-of-way" in addition to an extra temporary "right-of way" during construction.
In a phone conversation, Franklin County Commissioner Scott McDonough said that he just recently heard about the pipeline. He is still researching county records and has found no record of ELP having officially contacted county government. Commissioner McDonough expects to discuss what he has learned about the pipeline at the commissioners' next meeting on October 31 at 10am."
Veteran

United States

#8 Nov 1, 2011
Let's hope they hired an out-of-town attorney for representation. I wish these gentlemen the best of luck. It is about time someone stood up to the bullying of pompous elected officials.
Dr Welby

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Nov 1, 2011
Veteran wrote:
Let's hope they hired an out-of-town attorney for representation. I wish these gentlemen the best of luck. It is about time someone stood up to the bullying of pompous elected officials.
Wrong answer bucko....What's wrong with new officials being able to have who they want in those county jobs. First off the fired individuals were marginal performers, and secondly (and most importantly) they had no contractual agreement for there job. Indiana is a right to work state. Here today, gone tomorrow. Get over it. People who think like you are the problem with the county. sue sue sue, entitlements entitlements etc etc.....Payme big government!!!!
Lets Go Riot

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 1, 2011
Dr Welby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong answer bucko....What's wrong with new officials being able to have who they want in those county jobs. First off the fired individuals were marginal performers, and secondly (and most importantly) they had no contractual agreement for there job. Indiana is a right to work state. Here today, gone tomorrow. Get over it. People who think like you are the problem with the county. sue sue sue, entitlements entitlements etc etc.....Payme big government!!!!
I GUESS you were Ok with Vondermoron and Roberts,look what happened last time with Rex the commish were going to SUE over 200,000 dollars and rex said take It or leave It and you see what transpired they shut up and took the money and the roads got fixed,but the commish fough and cryed who in there area was going to get the most money.

Veteran

United States

#11 Nov 1, 2011
Wrong, Bucko Welby - Elected officials running their mouths off before they even take office and making sure their butt-kizzing buddies get jobs - that is what is wrong. Get over it . . . but you probably voted for the last bunch of buffoons too.
Dr Welby

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Nov 1, 2011
Lets Go Riot wrote:
<quoted text>I GUESS you were Ok with Vondermoron and Roberts,look what happened last time with Rex the commish were going to SUE over 200,000 dollars and rex said take It or leave It and you see what transpired they shut up and took the money and the roads got fixed,but the commish fough and cryed who in there area was going to get the most money.
I think your good friends Vondermoron and Roberts were two of the biggest aberitions ever to hit the county....
Lets Go Riot

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 1, 2011
Dr Welby wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your good friends Vondermoron and Roberts were two of the biggest aberitions ever to hit the county....
LMAO I though those two were your Drinking Buddies,you would fit In well with them Out Houses,Pig Farmer you don't smell to good Welby LMAO!!!!
Joe

West Chester, OH

#14 Nov 5, 2011
Don't get me wrong, I like Larry Franzman, but how did he avoid the ax? I thought he had one foot in the grave for a while there.
Just wonderin

Canton, NC

#15 Nov 6, 2011
Joe wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I like Larry Franzman, but how did he avoid the ax? I thought he had one foot in the grave for a while there.
He did but too much power and connections from the democrat party. Saved his butt.....Shud have been gone too..
Anonym

Robert Lee, TX

#16 Nov 6, 2011
Dr Welby wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your good friends Vondermoron and Roberts were two of the biggest aberitions ever to hit the county....
To funny still LMAO
grr

West Lafayette, IN

#17 Nov 6, 2011
They are not looking at it as suing the tax payers stupid, they are suing the people that they think wronged them.
Stupid is as stupid does

Valparaiso, IN

#18 Nov 6, 2011
So sue those people as individuals. Because as it stands, I am a taxpayer and I did nothing wrong to any of them. Yet I will be penalized along with many thousands of others who had nothing to do with it.

And furthermore, when you choose a job that is funded by tax dollars, politics are inherent. So don't cry when other politics win. Nobody made any of these people sign on for these jobs and as government workers go, they probably had a pretty easy ride for a long time.

I hope they lose the case and I will be encouraging my representatives to not set the precedent by giving in to their demands. Fight it and fight it hard.
I Ship Free

Delphi, IN

#19 Nov 6, 2011
Dr Welby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong answer bucko....What's wrong with new officials being able to have who they want in those county jobs. First off the fired individuals were marginal performers, and secondly (and most importantly) they had no contractual agreement for there job. Indiana is a right to work state. Here today, gone tomorrow. Get over it. People who think like you are the problem with the county. sue sue sue, entitlements entitlements etc etc.....Payme big government!!!!
Yes, you DO think you know everything. You don't there, so never mind.
hellokitty

Brookville, IN

#20 Nov 7, 2011
I think the point here is that county employees got their jobs to begin with because of politics and they can lose their job because of politics as well. It's all political. You have to know somebody to get a county job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tye fight (Mar '11) 4 hr R8ret1 102
The new SHACK Sun Bleeeck 10
good ole' boys vs vonderheide Sep 23 Mr Marin 32
Trouble for Steve Brack? (Mar '16) Sep 23 Vulture wagon 119
Maple Grove Cemetery (Aug '15) Sep 21 Garlic cake 33
Chuck wagon pizza on Main Steet Brookville Sep 19 244gf6a 8
Jason Dale Bolton Murdered August 21, 1991 New ... (Feb '07) Sep 18 Do not judge 50

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages