First Prev
of 27
Next Last
ex coach

Batesville, IN

#1 Aug 24, 2012
where in the hell are all the fc football supporters that are going to tell me how well the team is doing? for crying out loud they beat a great team again this year 72-18 and are playing the ever so mighty Spartans tonight. thought there would be at least 10 posts about that??
ole lady

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2012
ex coach wrote:
where in the hell are all the fc football supporters that are going to tell me how well the team is doing? for crying out loud they beat a great team again this year 72-18 and are playing the ever so mighty Spartans tonight. thought there would be at least 10 posts about that??
You have to be talking about another team. Indianapolis NW has never been a good team for us to compete with. Do you actually go to these games our do you just try and stir up bs
ex coach

Batesville, IN

#3 Aug 24, 2012
ole lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be talking about another team. Indianapolis NW has never been a good team for us to compete with. Do you actually go to these games our do you just try and stir up bs
maybe a little sarcasm there "ole lady" as you are right they have always sucked and so has cville...I do go to the games but not this one cause I was not going to make that drive, knowing what the results would be before leaving fc...Last year I kept hearing how great mark williamson was and then he bolts. we continue to play inferior teams and bragging it up...stir the pot..
Football mom

Thorntown, IN

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Here we go again!
not again

Brookville, IN

#5 Aug 24, 2012
This person starts shit ever yr. just so they can sit on here and act like they are some body. They will throw kids names out there and every thing else. Please do not be a part of this as this is not the place to let someone hide and trash innocent kids who just want to have fun and play a game. They don't need to be put on this site and hurt.
ex coach

Batesville, IN

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Football mom wrote:
Here we go again!
LOL wondering where you been?
uranutcase

Liberty, IN

#7 Aug 24, 2012
The same person posting in all the above post. Here we go again, another dumb thread
Very upset

Greenwich, OH

#8 Aug 24, 2012
growing up I played alot of sports and had a blast but when I hit high school it became nothing more than stats. Why can the adults keep their mouths shut and let the kids have fun the couches and the parent ruin sports for kids cause you all can't get over the fact your high school days are over. Why make your kids suffer.. kids play sports cause its something their good at and something they enjoy so let them have that before they grow up and have to be adults. This isn't the NFL its high school grow up and start being leaders cause the way the economy is going high schools won't be able to afford sports any more so why ruin it for the ones who can still play. You all should be ashamed of yourself
xyz

Thorntown, IN

#9 Aug 25, 2012
agree with very upset! on the bright side,who ever
did the announcing at last nights game was awesome!
Ole Lady

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 25, 2012
ex coach wrote:
<quoted text>maybe a little sarcasm there "ole lady" as you are right they have always sucked and so has cville...I do go to the games but not this one cause I was not going to make that drive, knowing what the results would be before leaving fc...Last year I kept hearing how great mark williamson was and then he bolts. we continue to play inferior teams and bragging it up...stir the pot..
Oh ex coach.....I think you misundestood the sarcasm there was actually intended for you. We won't have a true indication of how good this new coach is until next year. We have several seniors this year who learned the fundamentals under a GREAT coach. They are using those skills to play and know how to follow direction. This is a great team of players so why don't you just leave them alone. Imagine for a moment if you will.......... What a pleasure it would be for you to actually say something nice about this team. And by the way also, Connersville was a different team this year. I wouldn't be so quick to put them down
Sorry

Brookville, IN

#11 Aug 25, 2012
Ole Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ex coach.....I think you misundestood the sarcasm there was actually intended for you. We won't have a true indication of how good this new coach is until next year. We have several seniors this year who learned the fundamentals under a GREAT coach. They are using those skills to play and know how to follow direction. This is a great team of players so why don't you just leave them alone. Imagine for a moment if you will.......... What a pleasure it would be for you to actually say something nice about this team. And by the way also, Connersville was a different team this year. I wouldn't be so quick to put them down
Ok ex coach Ole Lady ENOUGH no one wants to hear your trash talk the kids no matter the name you use just stop. If your not one in the same then ole lady don't get him started he loves to open a can of worms and then act like he knows it all and drag all the kids down with him. Just stop and let this thread die as it should.
Sorry

Brookville, IN

#12 Aug 25, 2012
Very upset wrote:
growing up I played alot of sports and had a blast but when I hit high school it became nothing more than stats. Why can the adults keep their mouths shut and let the kids have fun the couches and the parent ruin sports for kids cause you all can't get over the fact your high school days are over. Why make your kids suffer.. kids play sports cause its something their good at and something they enjoy so let them have that before they grow up and have to be adults. This isn't the NFL its high school grow up and start being leaders cause the way the economy is going high schools won't be able to afford sports any more so why ruin it for the ones who can still play. You all should be ashamed of yourself
Amen you said it and well.
Ole Lady

United States

#13 Aug 26, 2012
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>Ok ex coach Ole Lady ENOUGH no one wants to hear your trash talk the kids no matter the name you use just stop. If your not one in the same then ole lady don't get him started he loves to open a can of worms and then act like he knows it all and drag all the kids down with him. Just stop and let this thread die as it should.
agreed
ex coach

Batesville, IN

#14 Aug 28, 2012
Ole Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed
I knew it wouldn't take much to get all the feathers ruffled and the hillbillies to come out of the woodwork. lol and o yes cville was so much more impressive this year, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see them win 2 games this year.. and as for me using kids names on here, no one has ever seen that GUARENTEED...I never trash the kids just post the truth to see all the idiots try to step up and defend fc football..yes I do get a great amount of pleasure watching idots assume they know what game they are even watching...
Hillbilly

Lafayette, IN

#15 Aug 28, 2012
Speaking of hillbillies...you might want to learn how to spell GUARANTEED. But hey ;)
Respect

Whiting, IN

#16 Aug 29, 2012
This is the problem plegging this town country. You dislike yourself so much you must bash others so much to make yourself look better???
i support fc

Lockport, IL

#17 Aug 30, 2012
EX coach, since you THINK you know so much about football and FC, and you obviously know how to coach, and could take a group of girls that have never watched a football game to high school state, why did you NOT apply for the position when Williamson resigned??
I am amazed at how you "say" you like to ruffle feathers and stir shit but in reality it seems you thrive on self humiliation, people making an ass out of you and the fact that NO ONE agrees nor likes you. You have set some very high goals in life. I bet your parents are proud of the bottom feeder they have raised.
Could you try to do ONE civil thing this season? SUPPORT FRANKLIN COUNTY FOOTBALL, THE PLAYERS AND THE COACHES. And quit being so negative. Sometimes that may bring a smile to your face and you may actually make a friend. Has FC made you that mad in the past that you cannot support players and a coach whom you have probably never met, let alone never talked to? Just try and show some support or MOVE ON.
Coach Now

Brookville, IN

#18 Aug 30, 2012
EX Coach I'm one of the few that understand. I'll add to i. Schedule changes can be made over time. IU basketball last winter was undefeated and they had play nobody except NC State. Then they beat UK and then OSU. When they did that they had credibility.

FC did horrible in our conference last year and that is the tough part of the schedule. This year if FC beats EC and Lawrenceburg they will be conference champs.

I know the kids work hard and the new coach is great. EX-Coach is just talking about strength of schedule.
ex coach

Batesville, IN

#19 Aug 31, 2012
Coach Now wrote:
EX Coach I'm one of the few that understand. I'll add to i. Schedule changes can be made over time. IU basketball last winter was undefeated and they had play nobody except NC State. Then they beat UK and then OSU. When they did that they had credibility.
FC did horrible in our conference last year and that is the tough part of the schedule. This year if FC beats EC and Lawrenceburg they will be conference champs.
I know the kids work hard and the new coach is great. EX-Coach is just talking about strength of schedule.
finally someone with the true understanding of the game of fb and not just the understanding of TOPIX and how to be a moron...EXACTLY strength of schedule, win or lose, makes you a better team and ready to play teams like EC rather than a cake walk pudd non-conf schedule and then annually lose the conf...I understand they want the W but at the cost of playing shit teams??? wake up people and smell the coffee..and hillbilly could you please spell guarenteed for me??? go back to school...Another barn burner tonight at the powerhouse of Jay co... WOW come on people support the program in the right way and demand to play some non-conf. teams that have 3 wins a year please...Trust me it makes the team better
i support fc

Brookville, IN

#20 Sep 1, 2012
EX coach, IF you know so much about coaching and scheduling, you would know that when you have an opening in your schedule you cannot just pick and choose who you play. You must go throught the IHSAA and find out what other teams may have an opening the same week you have an opening. There are very few teams that have any openings at all. That's why we will travel to Mooresville week 9. No one else had openings for this year. This is usually done at least 2 years in advance. How do we know or our coaches know that in 2 years how teams will be. Did anyone predict that South Dearborn would be so bad this year, 3 years ago? No!! And it will all get restructured again next year, which they have probably been working on for the past 2 years, because of the changes in our conference. Rushville will have to change their whole schedule to accomodate joining our conference. It will be a little easier for Connersville, as they already play a few of the EIAC teams. So before you go downgrading our "easy to win" schedule, realize that a lot of times there is not much a team can do about it. They have to take what is available or not have a game that week. By the way, NICE WIN, WILDCATS. Our offense is making holes a cruise ship could go through and the defense is AMAZING this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops could and should earn their pay 16 min Wow 7
41 Million in Farm Subsidies for Fayette County (May '14) 2 hr Plum Rich 49
Hillary & Trump 2016 5 hr Mr Marin 72
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 7 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,771
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 7 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,296
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 7 hr Vector aka Victor... 9,103
food word game (Nov '10) 7 hr Vector aka Victor... 5,034

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance