Back door Man

Wayne, PA

#1 Jun 18, 2010
anyone into fisting? Not that i think it is sick but you gal's make it hard for a man to feel anything.
Elbow Deep

Wayne, PA

#2 Jun 18, 2010
Started out on the farm artificially on the cows, but soon enough out there on a saturday night I would go on out to the pasture with a 12 pak to fist me a few. Anyone in to fisting you ask? Hell yeah! 22 years later and Im still and Im sitll elbow deep.
BLAH BLAH

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2010
Only you Jimmy, only YOU! LOL ;)
Arkansas Hillbilly

Overland Park, KS

#4 Jun 18, 2010
Dang you are good yep
Hoochy man

Overland Park, KS

#5 Jun 18, 2010
Well I never was into it till I met up with that one gal, she had well you know, a bigun
BLAH BLAH

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2010
LMAO! Did you marry her??? LOL !! Kidding!
Arkansas Hillbilly

Overland Park, KS

#7 Jun 18, 2010
Yes and she is thinking of leaving me because i was in an accident and lost both my arms.
Local Yokel

Overland Park, KS

#8 Jun 18, 2010
Now Now Boys ,keeper clean, but I'll meet you fellers later to talk about this fetish.Did Fisting replace texting ,sexting ?
Arkansas Hillbilly

Wayne, PA

#9 Jun 20, 2010
Blah Blah how do i know you?
BLAH BLAH

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2010
I'm not going to say who I am on here! BUT, I used to run around with you, when you and Sheila first got together. She was one of my bests friends while she was living here(wink wink) but she sure seem to change once she left :( I've known you forever!

We used to hang around with MF, BG, JC, TI, WF, you have to know who I am now :) LOL

Since: Jun 10

Overland Park, KS

#11 Jun 20, 2010
how can i contact you? Thru family?
BLAH BLAH

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2010
Find my mom on facebook, and you will see me.. My last name is different now, so you will have to go through her to find me..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Food Stamps Law : No Work - No Eat 1 hr Wakarusa Worrier 3
Info on Mike Parrett 2 hr Unknown 1
Memorial Day 2 hr Not about you 8
Gulleys body shop. 3 hr Here you go 3
Lake shore Resorts (Oct '12) 7 hr Someone knows 230
Trouble for Steve Brack? Sat Burnie Sandlot 78
Goldfinch Resturant May 26 Sarcasm 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages