First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jumping Jack Flash

Erlanger, KY

#21 Sep 12, 2012
English Woods has a group there that is nothing but a waste. Nothing but a drug fest, and the cops are aware of it and do nothing about it. I have friends that live there and they say people are always fighting aginst each other all the time.
Concerndparent

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Sep 12, 2012
Get with it then wrote:
So, Cindy. You want them "caught", what keeps you from reporting them? There's even a drug tip hotline run by the prosecutor's office--ever turn them in? If not, you got no complaint. What? You think law enforcement can read minds? Get off your butt, get off topix and turn them in to somebody who can do something about it. Either that, or realize ain't nothing gonna happen at all, and just admit you are part of that problem.
Well I don't know about anyone else, but I am a working parent who DID report to the drug tip hotline AND DCS a couple of times on one family that I know uses. Nothing was done. Police showed up one time with one parent and one child drunk, still nothing done. I really don't like how people make comments and don't know what they are talking about. In Franklin County you can report all you want doesn't mean anyone who actually can do anything will get up off their butts and do it. Just sayin
Pebbles

Palmyra, IN

#23 Sep 12, 2012
Reposting wrote:
Their Habit costs us in many ways, one is their teeth rot out and so we the tax payers pay their dentist bills to get their teeth pulled out while they are in jail don't we. When I see a very skinny person with rotted out teeth, meth is my very first thought of them. The meth problem in our county seems to have slowed down a bit with heroin being the current drug of choice
More arrests today in Jennings County for making meth not far from I 74.......
Poor man's drug it is......
Heroin is not cheap!
Expensive to say the least!!!
High is high and a rush is a rush.......
Upper/Downer whatever......
Just because something isn't done immediately DOES NOT mean it isn't being investigated!
Undercover officers on duty at all times I would think.....
Be patient my friends, they will be caught!!!!
Pebbles
Pebbles

Palmyra, IN

#24 Sep 12, 2012
Oh Yea, and their so called friends and customers will squeal like a piglet when arrested just to get off on their crime charges and punishment easier!
Born Free

Oakland City, IN

#25 Sep 12, 2012
cindy wrote:
sick of the methheads that never seem to be caught
Could be an insider. We know there isn't alot of money making jobs in Brookville. Just a thought.
Larry Saxon

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Sep 18, 2012
I miss Timmy Allen
My Name Is Earl

Hamilton, OH

#27 Sep 18, 2012
God bless you, Tim. Good luck!
addiction

Chicago, IL

#28 Sep 20, 2012
Look im far from proud of it but i myself am an addict . it is a disease often passed down thru family's. its real . im a recovering addict to everything. i had no preference to drugs yes i liked certain things more then others but bottom line was it didnt matter. I had to be under the influence of some thing. that tells me i have a disease and apparently i always will have it. i let drugs destroy my life completly several times. i lost everything and everyone several times but it didnt matter. the only thing that saved me was getting arrested and spending 4 years in prison. the only thing that changed my life was my father who stood by me and helped me rebuild my life .

Im speaking from experience. the only thing that can help an addict is lock up and once ur dry to have a family to help you to your feet. if a person has any ambition to be someone some day. sitting in prison will fix that. if you dont wanta better life you wont get get one . please dont look down on an addict. we have a disease which i still fight everyday. vi dont have the answer but that is how my story went. and that is how i started recovery.

Offer support rather then looking down and calling us junkys or meth heads. could be your son or daughter someday in the same spot as i was years ago. pick them up and help them get there lives back.

Drug court is a joke. lock up, dry out, change whom u associate with and have someone to support you. thats how you start to recover . i truly feel for people with addiction. unless you have it you dont understand. it will be a battle i have to fight the rest of my life. but it can be beaten. good luck

just a side note. anyone who has smoked cigarettes for years and tried to quit knows its so so hard. thats a taste of what a drug addict goes thru.
Pebbles

Palmyra, IN

#29 Sep 20, 2012
addiction wrote:
Look im far from proud of it but i myself am an addict . it is a disease often passed down thru family's. its real . im a recovering addict to everything. i had no preference to drugs yes i liked certain things more then others but bottom line was it didnt matter. I had to be under the influence of some thing. that tells me i have a disease and apparently i always will have it. i let drugs destroy my life completly several times. i lost everything and everyone several times but it didnt matter. the only thing that saved me was getting arrested and spending 4 years in prison. the only thing that changed my life was my father who stood by me and helped me rebuild my life .
Im speaking from experience. the only thing that can help an addict is lock up and once ur dry to have a family to help you to your feet. if a person has any ambition to be someone some day. sitting in prison will fix that. if you dont wanta better life you wont get get one . please dont look down on an addict. we have a disease which i still fight everyday. vi dont have the answer but that is how my story went. and that is how i started recovery.
Offer support rather then looking down and calling us junkys or meth heads. could be your son or daughter someday in the same spot as i was years ago. pick them up and help them get there lives back.
Drug court is a joke. lock up, dry out, change whom u associate with and have someone to support you. thats how you start to recover . i truly feel for people with addiction. unless you have it you dont understand. it will be a battle i have to fight the rest of my life. but it can be beaten. good luck
just a side note. anyone who has smoked cigarettes for years and tried to quit knows its so so hard. thats a taste of what a drug addict goes thru.
I don't feel one bit sorry for you..........
I have hope and many prayers for you though.....
Yes "LOCK UP AND DRY" out while you yourself pay for the treatment.
Heck College kids have to pay their loans off.
IT IS a "battle the rest of your life" and you make that CHOICE every hour of every day to stay in remission.
Prayers...from me to you....
You are already someone.
Don't forget that!
Your friend,
Pebbles
Pebbles

Palmyra, IN

#30 Sep 20, 2012
Oh Yea.....
You don't have to call yourself "an addict".....
Addiction is your illness (NOT who YOU are)!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Wilson Praise EMS 17 hr Citizen 27
Looking for jonny meyers Sat STING 4
Pioneer Sat Yes I am Great 6
Rick Gill and Jud (Aug '13) Sat Yes I am Great 111
Valerie Sat Princess 1
FCHS Hall of Fame. Feb 27 Jumping Jack Flash 14
Places for Rent Feb 26 12_concerned 6
Brookville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web